The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finished watching Elfen Lied - so glad I gave this one a chance, was one of the best I've seen! Anyone know of any anime with a similar dark theme?
exams finally ****ing over :party:
Original post by Jin3011
Finished watching Elfen Lied - so glad I gave this one a chance, was one of the best I've seen! Anyone know of any anime with a similar dark theme?

hmmm higurashi, gantz, shiki, and shadow star narutaru :awesome:
Original post by eugenius 8
hmmm higurashi, gantz, shiki, and shadow star narutaru :awesome:

Thanks you:h:
Original post by Jin3011

no problemo :cool:
Reply 9625
Ordered my fourth scale figure of Saber. Pretty sure I have about £300 in Saber merchandise alone. She isn't even my favourite character.

Original post by Jin3011

Drop Gantz after episode 18 or so. At that point they had to go anime original and it is really lackluster compared to the manga. Though the manga really lost the plot around chapter 300 and isn't great, it's head and shoulders above the anime.
Reply 9626
Original post by Tabris
Ordered my fourth scale figure of Saber. Pretty sure I have about £300 in Saber merchandise alone. She isn't even my favourite character.

Been trying to find a non-bootleg triumphant excalibur saber figure since forever. Might eventually give up on it and just buy this one instead.

Although my bank account it going to cry it'll be worth it.
Reply 9627
Original post by Carecup
Been trying to find a non-bootleg triumphant excalibur saber figure since forever. Might eventually give up on it and just buy this one instead.

It's getting re-issued in September. Pre-orders for her went up this morning.

I want the Golden Caliburn Lily, but two Lilys might be a bit much.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9628
Original post by Tabris
It's getting re-issued in September. Pre-orders for her went up this morning.

I want the Golden Caliburn Lily, but two Lilys might be a bit much.

£60 for rare high quality figure in cool pose.

Yummy. Pre-ordered.
*has spent a ridiculous amount of time over the past few days watching the Yogscast Survival Games from as many teams' view points as possible*

Reply 9630
Original post by JWH
I used to play Duel Masters my cards are still round my room somewhere :ninja: plus your house sounds fun :laugh:. Though in my house having 4 tv's, 3 xbox's and a ps3 all running and being played on at the same time in the living room is a very common occurrence.

This is the cheapskate let's-aim-for-low-electricity-bills equivalent :mmm:

Original post by Aiko
Aha, sounds fun. :tongue:

Well it's never dull here :laugh: I think I'd have gone loopy long before now if things were ever quiet...background noise is sometimes good for thinking :erm: it's like listening to sport on tv...just without a tv :daydreaming:

Oo and Barbados? My parents went on honeymoon there :yep: sounds...hot :p: hope you had/are having a good time!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9631
Original post by eugenius 8
exams finally ****ing over :party:

Woo hope they've gone well! :jumphug:

Got one more left myself, worst one was today, so relieved that one's behind me :nooo: then focus turns to a mess of committee stuff and work :working:
Reply 9632
Original post by AngryJellyfish
*has spent a ridiculous amount of time over the past few days watching the Yogscast Survival Games from as many teams' view points as possible*

:ditto: but that is normal for me :laugh: someone other minecraft youtubers got together and did one as well which you might like. Search CaptianSparkles survival games, or just minecraft hungergames and you will most likely find the video's.
Reply 9633
Original post by Carecup
£60 for rare high quality figure in cool pose.

Yummy. Pre-ordered.

You should still order the Motored Cuirassier. It may only be 1/8, but it's going to be gorgeous.

Dat viral marketing.
Reply 9634
Original post by skipp
This is the cheapskate let's-aim-for-low-electricity-bills equivalent :mmm:

well our electricity bill is put in with our rent so we never have to worry about and gives us the power to possibly abuse it :ninja:. I also found my old duel masters deck and it clearly shows my obsession with fire and big powerful things :laugh:
Original post by JWH
:ditto: but that is normal for me :laugh: someone other minecraft youtubers got together and did one as well which you might like. Search CaptianSparkles survival games, or just minecraft hungergames and you will most likely find the video's.

Of course I'm already subscribed to CaptainSparklez, his Happy Wheels videos are my favorite thing on Youtube right now! :p: Although I only watched those survival games from his viewpoint, not any of the other players'.

[EDIT] Speaking of CaptainSparklez... new snapshot videos! :excited:

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9636
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Of course I'm already subscribed to CaptainSparklez, his Happy Wheels videos are my favorite thing on Youtube right now! :p: Although I only watched those survival games from his viewpoint, not any of the other players'.

[EDIT] Speaking of CaptainSparklez... new snapshot videos! :excited:

I am subscribed to him though I haven't had the chance to look over some of his other vids yet. Well I recommend watching it from Syndicate's point of view. He went out early so you get to see how much everyone was screwing with the players still alive :laugh:
I don't like the new notifications button on Wordpress, it keeps turning orange at random times when I don't even have any new notifications. :sigh:
hmm now that i have so much more spare time i dont feel like watching anime :s-smilie:
Original post by skipp
Woo hope they've gone well! :jumphug:

Got one more left myself, worst one was today, so relieved that one's behind me :nooo: then focus turns to a mess of committee stuff and work :working:

they didnt go great but meh theyre over :p:

ooh best of luck :smile: busy skippy :hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending