The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9640
:w00t:That scene from apollon.
Reply 9641
Original post by vin
:w00t:That scene from apollon.

That was just pure brilliance - just when I think Apollon is losing its touch, it pulls out this :love:
That's up there with my favorite scenes of the season... along with stripper Ayumu. :giggle:

Reply 9643
Original post by AngryJellyfish
That's up there with my favorite scenes of the season... along with stripper Ayumu. :giggle:

always lowering the tone :hmmm:
yes ayumu strip ftw :awesome:
Reply 9645
Did an informal interview with a friend as a promo for my blog in the next round of the Aniblog Tourney (I'm up tomorrow BTW :tongue:). I'll be throwing the video up in a post tomorrow - tis just basically me giggling/fangirling, so a pretty accurate depiction of me really! :giggle:

I am still alive BTW - but was sort of in hospital half the past week as I lost the power in my arm and had a rather terrifying panic attack as a result. Better now though - back to what constitutes normal levels of pain for me :biggrin:
Reply 9646
This thread still hasn't finished :zomg: :p:
Reply 9647
Original post by Jehuty^
This thread still hasn't finished :zomg: :p:

Decided to slip away from Diablo 3 for a second? :tongue:
What I've been watching/finished watching recently:

Sekirei
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Hiiro no Kakera
Inu x Boku SS
Dance in the Vampire Bund

I wish they made them longer though, 12 episodes is not enough!
Reply 9649
Original post by La Trampa

Sekirei
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Hiiro no Kakera
Inu x Boku SS

I can't say I was overly fond of any of those. Honestly, it's saying a lot when Sekirei is probably the only one I found reasonably enjoyable to watch, or at least, gave me the incentive to continue watching. That said, I haven't seen Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Inu x Boku SS in full, so I should really reserve judgement on those two. Dance in the Vampire Bund was just a big disappointment, given the studio/people responsible.
Reply 9650
I've started Skylanders this weekend (got a 3ds a couple of weeks ago)

Fun game + collectibles+ a person who loves to collect things=

Reply 9651
http://i.imgur.com/AT6FI.png

I think I'm on the strange part of the internet again.
Reply 9652
Original post by Carecup
http://i.imgur.com/AT6FI.png

I think I'm on the strange part of the internet again.

Your obsession with this series knows no bounds. :giggle:
Original post by Aiko
I can't say I was overly fond of any of those. Honestly, it's saying a lot when Sekirei is probably the only one I found reasonably enjoyable to watch, or at least, gave me the incentive to continue watching. That said, I haven't seen Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Inu x Boku SS in full, so I should really reserve judgement on those two. Dance in the Vampire Bund was just a big disappointment, given the studio/people responsible.

I agree. They are/were good distractions but the best of the lot was Sekirei and I wish that was still ongoing.

Oh I also watched Omamori Himari and that was pretty good I think.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9654
I agree. They are/were good distractions but the best of the lot was Sekirei and I wish that was still ongoing.

Aha, seems we have a similar approach to our anime viewing. I considered Sekirei to be something of a guilty pleasure and similarly wouldn't mind a continuation either. Moreover, I would definitely describe many of the anime I'm currently watching as "good distractions" too. :tongue: Among those, perhaps give Sankarea, Medaka Box and Accel World a try (all of which are pretty good, in my opinion)? Alternatively, if you're looking for something that has better scripting and characterisation (in effect, of a higher calibre), Sakamichi no Apollon and Uchuu Kyoudai would be your best bet. :smile:
Original post by Aiko
Aha, seems we have a similar approach to our anime viewing. I considered Sekirei to be something of a guilty pleasure and similarly wouldn't mind a continuation either. Moreover, I would definitely describe many of the anime I'm currently watching as "good distractions" too. :tongue: Among those, perhaps give Sankarea, Medaka Box and Accel World a try (all of which are pretty good, in my opinion)? Alternatively, if you're looking for something that has better scripting and characterisation (in effect, of a higher calibre), Sakamichi no Apollon and Uchuu Kyoudai would be your best bet. :smile:

Oo thank you! I'll definitely have a look at those. :biggrin:
I've just come across Otome Youkai Zakuro, so let's see how it goes.

Sekirei
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Hiiro no Kakera
Inu x Boku SS

I'm enjoying Tasogare Otome x Amnesia so far, it consistantly ranks in my Top 8 for this season (out of the 17 I'm watching). I didn't pick up Hiiro no Kakera, though. Of the complete series you've listed, I'd say Inu x Boku was great, Sekirei was enjoyable (if more of a guilty pleasure than anything), and Dancing Vampires was rubbish.

Just checking, but you are aware Sekirei has a sequel, right?
Reply 9657
Original post by Aiko
Your obsession with this series knows no bounds. :giggle:

With anything type moon or 7th expansion related*
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm enjoying Tasogare Otome x Amnesia so far, it consistantly ranks in my Top 8 for this season (out of the 17 I'm watching). I didn't pick up Hiiro no Kakera, though. Of the complete series you've listed, I'd say Inu x Boku was great, Sekirei was enjoyable (if more of a guilty pleasure than anything), and Dancing Vampires was rubbish.

Just checking, but you are aware Sekirei has a sequel, right?

I didn't! Yay *goes to watch* :biggrin: I'm giving up on Otome Youkai Zakuro.
Reply 9659
Oo thank you! I'll definitely have a look at those. :biggrin:
I've just come across Otome Youkai Zakuro, so let's see how it goes.

No problem. :smile: And Otome Youkai Zakuro was good; cute and endearing, with some really nice animation.

Latest