The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aiko
An accurate summary of your life, right? :tongue:

:p:
Reply 10003
Reply 10004
Man missed the 10k :emo:

:rant: Why are there never any good avatars out there for awesome series like Queen's Blade, Phi Brain or Symphogear? :sigh:
Original post by The Cornerstone
Man missed the 10k :emo:

good
Reply 10009
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:rant: Why are there never any good avatars out there for awesome series like Queen's Blade, Phi Brain or Symphogear? :sigh:

Thought you were someone else and was going to laugh.:erm:

There there, it's a great injustice.:sadnod:
Reply 10010
Original post by AngryJellyfish

:p:

After seeing this picture again, I'm now seriously contemplating resuming Queen's Blade S2, even if the ending is crap. :tongue:

And yeah, I honestly wasn't trying to snatch the 10,000th post. I was just lucky, I guess, much to Vin-kin's dismay. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10011
Original post by Crazy Paving
good

silence :angry:

Fantastic start to the month - new series start airing out this afternoon, will probably be subbed within an hour courtesy of Crunchyroll... and my internet is the slowest it's been since I didn't have internet at Easter. Worse than that, it keeps disconnecting.

*wonders whether posting this on a page full of animated gifs was the best of ideas*
Who be making the new thread? :holmes:
Original post by Aiko
After seeing this picture again, I'm now seriously contemplating resuming Queen's Blade S2, even if the ending is crap. :tongue:

The direct sequel, Gyokuza o Tsugu Mono is decent enough - if anything it's better than the first series since everything in that was just building up to the main Queen's Blade tournament which takes place in S2.

But the spin off, Queen's Blade Rebellion, you could probably give a miss. It has mostly new characters, and they're not as good. :no: Also, that ending. :no:
I was under the impression that Queens Blade was ridiculously fan-service heavy, with the plot merely being a way of getting all the girls into fetishistic clothes.

Am I wrong?
Thread locked as it's reached 10k+ posts :smile:

New thread here.
(edited 11 years ago)