Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Society

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    It should certainly be an option, it's a damn sight better to have and not need than to need and not have! I quite like cross-country jaunts once in a while, but for menial tasks I'd rather not have to track across the entire map to go and fetch something for someone.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    I don't like it I can't attack anyone Shadowmere just spazzes around for me ¬¬
    Probably because it's still in beta.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Denyer)
    Probably because it's still in beta.
    but I got the update this morning
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Shadowmere regenerates? I went into the shrine near Dawnstar to deactivate the nightmare thing (I'm not a hardcore player, ok? :p:) ... and came out to find that Shadowmere had been killed by the bears that attacked (I was a coward and hid in the shrine, I assumed Shadowmere would stop trying to defend my honour at this point.) :sad:

I carried on playing, but it just doesn't feel the same. I haven't done that much more since, so I could reload a save before that point, be brave and defeat the bears first and not lose much progress, but that's obviously pointless if Shadowmere'll come back anyway.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Does anyone know if Shadowmere regenerates? I went into the shrine near Dawnstar to deactivate the nightmare thing (I'm not a hardcore player, ok? :p:) ... and came out to find that Shadowmere had been killed by the bears that attacked (I was a coward and hid in the shrine, I assumed Shadowmere would stop trying to defend my honour at this point.) :sad:

I carried on playing, but it just doesn't feel the same. I haven't done that much more since, so I could reload a save before that point, be brave and defeat the bears first and not lose much progress, but that's obviously pointless if Shadowmere'll come back anyway.
    yeah he will I lost him for 3 months I forgot where he died :lol: I came across him 2 days ago ... He was on an iceberg I have no idea how I got him on there :lol:

does anyone know how to open the glass claw door, I've had the claw for so long now and the door still wont open. It's starting to **** me off ¬¬ I would have though they would have fixed it after 7 months
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah he will I lost him for 3 months I forgot where he died :lol: I came across him 2 days ago ... He was on an iceberg I have no idea how I got him on there :lol:

does anyone know how to open the glass claw door, I've had the claw for so long now and the door still wont open. It's starting to **** me off ¬¬ I would have though they would have fixed it after 7 months
    There should be a console command for PC players.... Check the UESP.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    but I got the update this morning
    Oh, are you a 360 player?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy Denyer)
    Oh, are you a 360 player?
    yeah
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I came across some hunters north of Riften, bathing in the water. It was so random, and I was being chased by a bear at the time. They just continued soaking up the beautiful weather while watching me get slaughtered.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by velvetbrain)
    I came across some hunters north of Riften, bathing in the water. It was so random, and I was being chase by a bear at the time. They just continued soaking up the beautiful weather while watching me get slaughtered.
    hahaha they did that to me so I took their clothes
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    hahaha they did that to me so I took their clothes
    Haha, one guy's clothes were in the water right next to him :P

Have you encountered a ghostly figure who roams the roads? It sort of looks like the forlorn watchman from Oblivion, it's either a horse, or a guy on a horse. It's quite strange.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, one guy's clothes were in the water right next to him :P

Have you encountered a ghostly figure who roams the roads? It sort of looks like the forlorn watchman from Oblivion, it's either a horse, or a guy on a horse. It's quite strange.
    No... There is one? I'm going to search for him later

I always seem to run into the lying khajiit
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No... There is one? I'm going to search for him later

I always seem to run into the lying khajiit
    Just this second ago I found him again, and I followed him. He led me to a grave yard. The figure on the horse didn't have a head, so I thought it was some sort of reference to the Sleepy Hollow. It also had an axe, and by one of the graves is an axe.

This is creepy.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just started the Dawnguard Museum quest.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingGoonIan)
    Just started the Dawnguard Museum quest.
    I hate you so much
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just this second ago I found him again, and I followed him. He led me to a grave yard. The figure on the horse didn't have a head, so I thought it was some sort of reference to the Sleepy Hollow. It also had an axe, and by one of the graves is an axe.

This is creepy.
    Screenshot ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just started a new game and I'm wanting to make a mage, what skills should I be looking to improve? Cheers
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JF1903)
    I've just started a new game and I'm wanting to make a mage, what skills should I be looking to improve? Cheers
    I'm an Altmer. I've gone for destruction, healing, conjuration and enchanting. It's so fun, I'm playing on expert and I enjoy zapping everyone in one hit

I suggest saving regularly because you can die easily when you have no armour. When you have a bunch of items with enchanted powers on, disenchant them and put, say, regenerate magicka 20% faster, on as much as possible. You don't really need robes to be a powerful mage.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ari Ben Canaan)
    Screenshot ?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    I'm an Altmer. I've gone for destruction, healing, conjuration and enchanting. It's so fun, I'm playing on expert and I enjoy zapping everyone in one hit

I suggest saving regularly because you can die easily when you have no armour. When you have a bunch of items with enchanted powers on, disenchant them and put, say, regenerate magicka 20% faster, on as much as possible. You don't really need robes to be a powerful mage.
    wouldn't it be best if you put on destruction/ conjuration etc costs 25% magicka? because if you put it on 4 things destruction etc costs no magicka

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 7, 2014
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.