Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

JRPG Society: Discussion Thread I

Announcements Posted on
Vote for your favourite games from Q4 in TSR's Game of the Year Awards! 28-11-2014
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Facticity)
    My FFXIII-2 came today... But it was just an empty steel case with none of my preorder extras nor the collectors contents :lolwut:

Game is really disappointing me this time around :facepalm2:
    So was the actual game in there?

I have the game (the full Crystal edition) but not the steelbook case and preorder extras. Apparently they send it in a separate package.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    So was the actual game in there?

I have the game (the full Crystal edition) but not the steelbook case and preorder extras. Apparently they send it in a separate package.
    No, there was no game in there. Though, I think you are right that they send it in separate. I just missed the mail man who left a note about 2 packages being too big to put through the box and needing signing which have been taken to the delivery depot. So I'm going to head down to the depot later this afternoon and hopefully everything will be there.

So I'm guessing, the game comes with whatever edition you ordered. The preorder stuff comes without the game. And all that was left was my guide.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mine will take a while getting here, sadly.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Mine will take a while getting here, sadly.
    Why?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    I sent it to London. :sadnod:
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    I sent it to London. :sadnod:
    Oh no :console: Well, why not get someone to forward it? Or do you not have your console out there? In which case, why don't you?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh no :console: Well, why not get someone to forward it? Or do you not have your console out there? In which case, why don't you?
    I will and I do. Currently playing through Skyrim on it and waiting for ME3 to come out for my 360.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    I will and I do. Currently playing through Skyrim on it and waiting for ME3 to come out for my 360.
    Oh, that is alright then. Should be around soon :yy: I thought you would be done with Skyrim by now, but I hadn't pegged you for an ME fan.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh, that is alright then. Should be around soon :yy: I thought you would be done with Skyrim by now, but I hadn't pegged you for an ME fan.
    I was away from here for about a month, so me and Skyrim haven't really had much time. I've completed the Dark Brotherhood quests, now on the Thieves Guild. Have yet to even climb the mountain thingy to meet the Greybeards. Been to every city, started the College quests too and own two houses. :yep: My character is lvl 20, but if I levelled up, she'd shoot to over 40 by now, I reckon.

Why didn't you peg me for an ME fan?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    At least you guys have something to wait for, I have no console at all during term time (not even handheld) and when I go back home I only play on the PS2 (Yes 2) because my xbox is broken. :nopity:

So I resort to talking about games that I will probably never get at least for a while :lol:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Emulate some classics you haven't played...
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aust1n)
    Emulate some classics you haven't played...
    I did that once, but it slowed down my laptop, I got another one now but it's quite old and I'm wary of downloading stuff on this one.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My FFXIII-2 came today... But it was just an empty steel case with none of my preorder extras nor the collectors contents :lolwut:

Game is really disappointing me this time around :facepalm2:
    I pre ordered from Game with the Steel Book too, I got the game on Friday but they sent the Steel Book later, I got it Saturday. However, in my Steel Book I got the cards, a DLC code and a little book...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    I did that once, but it slowed down my laptop, I got another one now but it's quite old and I'm wary of downloading stuff on this one.
    What are you running everything on? I'm on Windows 7 with some hench AVG and everything works fine. I can PM you some details if you want to give it a crack. :cool:
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to buy Last Story for the Wii?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aust1n)
    What are you running everything on? I'm on Windows 7 with some hench AVG and everything works fine. I can PM you some details if you want to give it a crack. :cool:
    The laptop I had before was running on windows 7, this one is on xp I think. I'm not sure if it's powerful enough but yeah I might give it a go if you PM the details
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just finished XIII-2! No spoilers but way better than XIII in my opinion
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally got my copy of Tales of the Abyss 3DS

It's gonna mess up my revision though :mmm:
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Finally got my copy of Tales of the Abyss 3DS

It's gonna mess up my revision though :mmm:
    Worth it to be honest :pierre:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Worth it to be honest :pierre:
    Sooo worth it :coma:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 31, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.