The Student Room Group

What clothing brands do you wear?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Dec S 92
Abercrombie, Hollister, Superdry, Levis, stuff from urban outfitters, stuff from american apparell

That's pretty much me too :smile: Hollister is my favorite brand. :biggrin:
Reply 41
Shirts: Ben Sherman
Polos: Fred Perry
Jeans: Levi's (501)
Footwear: Desert Boots(clarks), Adidas, Converse.
Those are the main ones; there's obviously exceptions to add variety.
Reply 42
Jack Wills, Zara, Nike, Adidas, Vans, All Saints, Ted Baker, American Eagle
superdry, hollister
(edited 11 years ago)
I'm a big Superdry fan, but I also like a few lesser known brands. DirtySmart do some pretty cool stuff!
Reply 45
Armani, Prada, G Star, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Adidas. I have 3 prada jackets :biggrin:, but for T shirts I mostly go with G Star, Nike and Adidas because I think they all do lots of different nice t shirts; simple, funny, cool, etc, there's lots of variety. For jeans - Armani and Ralph Lauren.
Rupert and Buckley because it is a fit preppy British clothing brand that isn't pretentious.
The only branded stuff I wear are shoes such as Vans and Converses. I usually just get my clothes from Primark, H&M or Matalan. Nowhere fancy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
New Look brand's are best on the high street market at the moment.

Check this blog for tips izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk
Reply 49
Clothes I like. They mainly consist of Topshop, New Look, River Island, Primark, H&M etc. Pretty much high street brands.
ASOS
Michael Kors
Stussy
UNITYSUIT
Most of my clothes are from ralph lauren, hollister and superdry... I honestly can't think of anywhere else I shop in... ><
Asos and other very cheap places. Waste of time wasting too much on clothes, rather have a lot of cheap clothes than one 200quid blazer -_-
H&M, New Look at times Zara n River Island

Quick Reply

Latest