The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No, he's looking for the right moment to express his love. Give it time ...
Reply 2
wait it out and see what happens :redface:
maybe hes shy? he might not seem like it with his friends but some guys are just shy around girls. i went out with a guy who was really shy went on a date and was really p***ed off because we hadnt kissed and as his bus turned up i pushed him against the wall and just snogged his face off lol! he was surprised (to say the least especially the telltale sign of a bulge down there lol) but liked it. it was only a fling in the end but sometimes you have to go for it.

try and get him alone sometime or stay behind him when coming out of a room and pinch his bum lol

at least youd know for sure. if he doesnt do anything perhaps he really doesnt want to hurt your feelings (also experienced that too, but prefered this approach rather than going 'i dont like you')
Reply 4
ComebackQueen
right this guy i liked for ages and have only recently become like friends with hang around 2 getha with him n his friends at lunch and stuff-knows i like him and has done for a while (i jus found out today)-since he's not making a move should i assume the feelings arent reciprocated or that because he's jus being friendly and normal with me he just wants to be friends?

Depends on how long hes known.
If hes known for like weeks, then he obviously just wants to be friends,
but if hes only found out like couple of days ago then he will likely just be thinking about it.
Reply 5
Make the move! what have you got to loose??
pggirl
Make the move! what have you got to loose??

my dignity-it'll be well awkward if he like doesnt feel the same way cuz im friends with him!

i think im jus gonna have 2 get over him or wait to see if he does anythin abt it
Reply 7
i think you should just remain friends with him for the mean time and see how that goes, maybe flirt with him slightly and see if you get a response, if hes only just found out then he probably is thinking about it. if he does like you he will probably indicate that he does soon enough, so just be friendly and nice to him. if he doesn't like you then you'll still have him as a friend without losing your digniity :smile:
im also thinkin that he could wanna hear that i like him from my own mouth
but annoyingly this guy is kinna shy when it comes 2 girls even if he does like me he might not push 2 do anythin abt it

Latest

Trending

Trending