The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

No shame in losing to Blackpool with so many players out.
Good performance guys. :smile:
Original post by marcusmerehay
My bad - I didn't see the line-ups for tonight. :colondollar:

He hasn't been starting much lately though? Or am I completely missing him. :sigh:

No, he's just been awful.
Reply 223
I fee like I spurred the crumble by betting you guys to win :smug:
We didn't crumble. We had nothing to start off to crumble. We were just crap all round.
Reply 225
Fine, you Deshi'd :colonhash:
Gennaro Gattuso fears getting '37,000 slaps' at White Hart Lane

London, Feb 24 : AC Milan skipper Gennaro Gattuso, who has been accused of sparking a bitter touchline bust-up in the San Siro with Tottenham’s deputy coach Joe Jordan, fears that he will get ‘37,000 slaps’ if he steps foot inside White Hart Lane.

Gattuso is concerned about the reaction from angry fans after he head-butted Tottenham No 2 Joe Jordan in the fiery first meeting at the San Siro.

The AC Milan ace admitted that he has been advised to stay away for the Champions League return leg with Tottenham.

The Italian, who behaved badly throughout Milan’s shock 1-0 loss, is banned for the March 9 clash.

“I wanted to watch the second leg but was advised not to as there are 37,000 fans in London. I’d have probably returned to Milan with my face swollen. I would have taken 37,000 slaps!” The Sun quoted Gattuso, as saying

The midfielder, 33, was handed a four-match ban by European governing body UEFA.

Gattuso said: “I made a fool out of myself - but respect is important for me. They gave me a ban, why not a month in jail then?”

:biggrin:
I forgive him.

R-KAM
Fine, you Deshi'd :colonhash:

I need to see the crumble before I compare my own to it :gah:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by rockrunride
I forgive him.

I need to see the crumble before I compare my own to it :gah:

Deshi is crumble personified.
Just heard that Dean Richards died. Awful to be beset by cancer at all let alone at such a young age. May he rest in peace.
Just heard that Dean Richards died. Awful to be beset by cancer at all let alone at such a young age. May he rest in peace.

My thoughts are with his family and friends-RIP.

I'm sure I remember him scoring at man utd or somewhere, he was a great sportsman andgentleman, good to see wolves have agreed to respect him before our game, given he played for both clubs.
Wojciech Szczesny :teehee:

http://twitter.com/53szczesny53 :teehee:

Arsenal :teehee:

Though they did dump us out of that particular tournament :sigh: by only beating us 4-1 :teehee:
Very sad about Dean Richards. He was injured a lot, but was important in Ledley King's development.

-------
I think after the Blackpool game we can now say with a reasonable amount of certainty that our strikers suck.
:teeth: WUMtastic sig.
(edited 13 years ago)
I love you :teehee:

Szczesny hasn't tweeted since the game :teeth:

Wolves this weekend. Away :sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
I know bbz.

Well, it's a bread and butter game that if we want top 4 we'll win.

So 2-1 wolves for me. :colonhash:
None of the other top 4 have won there iirc.
Out to set a standard.

Two nil to us.
defoes goals :coma:

though looks like he has done his ankle again

Quick Reply

Latest