The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 419
So looks like the game is going in because it isn't in Kiev. I still don't think it'll be a good idea. The country sung stable atm and just one mishaps from the police and create a missive riot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently the Dnipro fans also happen to be "Ultras". The Ukranian equivalent of Millwall, anti-West and anti-Semitic. This isn't going to be fun.
Reply 4221
Bayern :coma:
Situation Norwich: we're one nil down, Eriksen remains on the bench whilst Naughton takes the corners. This is Tim Sherwood everyone.
Tottingham choking. Shocker.
Horrible performance and shocking tactics from the manager, embarrassing to even think we were ever in the hunt for top four. Where were Eriksen and Townsend? Why were three holding midfielders playing? Chadli and Soldado proving they're about as useful as chocolate teapots.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4225
Original post by rockrunride
Situation Norwich: we're one nil down, Eriksen remains on the bench whilst Naughton takes the corners. This is Tim Sherwood everyone.

Yup. Anyway. You're 5 points above United. You think you'll finish above them?

From the way it's looking United are in the hunt for 5th place.
Horrible performance and shocking tactics from the manager, embarrassing to even think we were ever in the hunt for top four. Where were Eriksen and Townsend? Why were three holding midfielders playing? Chadli and Soldado proving they're about as useful as chocolate teapots.

:rofl: Do you want them to stay for next season?
Reply 4227
Original post by Parano!d
Bayern :coma:

Dnipro :coma:

Norwich :coma:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adebayor was useless.
Original post by kidomo
:rofl: Do you want them to stay for next season?

If either start doing their jobs properly between now and May, yes. I do feel for Soldado - I lived in Valencia for a little while in 2011 and watched him bang the goals in for fun at the Mestalla, but England's a different, unforgiving beast.
And to think everyone was saying Arsenal were finished. I can't even lie I'm enjoying this a lot of your fans during summer were chatting **** tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've almost forgotten Spurs even exist this season in all honesty.
I've never, ever forgiven the little scrote.

Was looking back at this thread and then noticed this post, and then noticed it was in my sig.
Original post by Kruz
And to think everyone was saying Arsenal were finished. I can't even lie I'm enjoying this a lot of your fans during summer were chatting **** tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone chats **** in football. Alan Shearer being a big ****-chatter despite being hired by the BBC. Not really sure what your point is: some of your lot were putting pictures of Draxler in an Arsenal shirt on Twitter, many others were 'certain' you were going for the title this year. Lots of bull**** coming from every corner. Opinions are like bottoms; everyone has one. Fans have selective hearing and only choose to recall the dross that the opposition fans spouted and ended up getting wrong. That's the way it goes.

And Flamini is king ****, I hope one day he gets his comeuppance.
(edited 10 years ago)
Everyone chats **** in football. Alan Shearer being a big ****-chatter despite being hired by the BBC. Not really sure what your point is: some of your lot were putting pictures of Draxler in an Arsenal shirt on Twitter, many others were 'certain' you were going for the title this year. Lots of bull**** coming from every corner. Opinions are like bottoms; everyone has one. Fans have selective hearing and only choose to recall the dross that the opposition fans spouted and ended up getting wrong. That's the way it goes.

And Flamini is king ****, I hope one day he gets his comeuppance.

Who doesn't hate Alan Shearer in fact I hate most of the guys who are on MOTD. I didn't agree with the Draxler thing, I generally hate when fans photoshop pictures of players, it's quite cringe. Yeah I guess so, it's just even your own fans were telling me "Arsenal are finished" "We are going to do you this season" stuff like that. Flamini is a king though..... :wink:.
Reply 4236
Wow. The media sure do love you guys. So, very goes and put his head on a Dnipro players, plays acts to make Chico Flores proud and gets the Dnipro player sent off. Andy Townsend goes and call the Dnipro player stupid.

Still not as bad as his 'YES' for your equaliser.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4237
Oh Vertonghen, you sneaky bugger. He's been trying to piss Zozulya off all game. Then, it was the only way you were going to get back into the game.
(edited 10 years ago)
The return of ade?

Seargeant Ade.
no use for soldado waste of 30mil

Quick Reply

Latest