Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Announcements Posted on
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parano!d)
    feelin really good about us right now. told you before we'll be finishin above liverpool. glad we got the easy draw with sheffield shub be able to get to the final where its anyones game.

harry kane and eriksen are the heart of our team. ****ing legends in the making. need to keep these man if we gonna be top 4 team
    Another home performance is promising. I think the mood of our fans has directly correlated with results this season - we never sing up in home league games anymore, with the home atmosphere for the cups always better because of the 1882 block. Aways are aways, get plastered and sing your heart out.

Loving Kane in form, Eriksen consistent as ever and Soldado getting them in. With Soldado, we whine and whine about our players at Spurs, look no further than Vertonghen, but Soldado has shown desire and effort despite few goals. I think it really says something about our fans that we can get behind an underdog like that despite his lack of confidence affecting results.

Wembley is within reach and this is our first LC double header since 2009! SUFC will be bang up for it mind, Clough is an excellent manager, a chip off the old block. Can't wait to take over the train from St Pancras, will be ace.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why do I have this feeling that you guys might go all the way -_-
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Why do I have this feeling that you guys might go all the way -_-
    Gooner in the Spurs thread. Red alert.

Final is guaranteed. But if it against Chelsea you can only see another 3-4 goal hiding. Surprising, because Chelsea aren't actually that good.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    But if it against Chelsea you can only see another 3-4 goal hiding. Surprising, because Chelsea aren't actually that good.
    That's true. I don't disagree with a single word of that. We just have a hold on Spurs. Anyway you like my fluffy toys? Would you like one of these for christmas?
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    That's true. I don't disagree with a single word of that. We just have a hold on Spurs. Anyway you like my fluffy toys? Would you like one of these for christmas?
    I shouldn't laugh, when we come to Stamford Bridge in the new year, we'll get our annual hiding. Think we might beat you at home next season though...

Very much so Jam, what a thoroughly decent chap you are. Now I remember why you are my favourite Chelsea fan.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    Gooner in the Spurs thread. Red alert.

Final is guaranteed. But if it against Chelsea you can only see another 3-4 goal hiding. Surprising, because Chelsea aren't actually that good.
    Mourinho seems really keen on winning it from what I saw yesterday. It'll be a Spurs Chelsea final... but I think Spurs can actually do it
    Sadly.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 18, 2014
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.