The Student Room Group

Having to take 75% of overall A-Level exams in the summer.

How bad do you think that is? I am so worried.

I am currently going to take my BS2 resit and BS3 exam in January for Business Studies. One is 60% of AS (BS2) and the other is 50% of A2 (BS3). I don't think I'm anywhere near as prepared as I should be for these exams and if I do have to resit both again in the summer, I'll have to do so along with the other 50% A2 exam. This accounts for 75% of my course being completed in the summer.

I can try and reassure myself by saying that I'll have longer to know the knowledge (roughly 5-6 months) plus I'll already know the majority of BS3 and BS2 knowledge. It's just BS4 that I'll be learning from scratch.

Say if I was to banish my lazy ways and study A LOT, do you think its possible to turn it around? I just want peoples opinions... Mainly for reassurance :redface:
Reply 1
wake up early tommorow morning and get into your books. Theres no point complaining or doubting yourself on TSR. Be productive and work hard
Reply 2
Original post by taliman
wake up early tommorow morning and get into your books. Theres no point complaining or doubting yourself on TSR. Be productive and work hard

True say! :redface:
Are you sitting WJEC exams? I have BS3 week monday

Quick Reply

Latest