The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Does anyone know if Manchester Uni and Warwick host an Open Day to people who have received offers?
Reply 21
Got offers for Newcastle 3yr course (ABB), Warwick AAB and Leeds BBB :-)
Singh_87
lol..are they for accounting n finance recurring??

yeah all of them except loughborough, which is business economics or something along those lines...
Reply 23
I only applied to 1 uni, that was UWE, and i got in!!! Risky i know, but it worked...
Reply 24
Bristol - ABB

only waiting for Newcastle now, for the flying start degree
Reply 25
dhokes, you seem to be getting many offers. Congratulations!!! If you dont mind me asking, what were your GCSE/AS/PREDICTED grades? Only asking because im applying for A&F at warwrick, lse, notts and manchester. Just want to know what grades they looking for. many thanks
Reply 26
zima_01
dhokes, you seem to be getting many offers. Congratulations!!! If you dont mind me asking, what were your GCSE/AS/PREDICTED grades? Only asking because im applying for A&F at warwrick, lse, notts and manchester. Just want to know what grades they looking for. many thanks

GCSE:
1A*
5A
3B

AS:
A
B
D(general studies)
also do maths and further maths but I dont cash them in due to skool's policy

PREDICTED:
3A
2B
Reply 27
zima_01

yeh he's very clever lol
Reply 28
yay i got my bristol offer ABB
Reply 29
i got:
GCSE's: 1A* 8As
AS: AABCC
A2 PREDICTED: AAB

do you think this is good enough for warwick, nottingham, Manchester and LSE? im geting slightly worried!! :confused:
Reply 30
zima_01
i got:
GCSE's: 1A* 8As
AS: AABCC
A2 PREDICTED: AAB

do you think this is good enough for warwick, nottingham, Manchester and LSE? im geting slightly worried!! :confused:

In my opinion, they seem good enough but not too sure on LSE.

--------------

chrissay88
yeh he's very clever lol

am I? :confused:
Reply 31
yes i just thought i would give LSE a shot. I would rather try and hopefully be lucky with an aplication somwhere i would want to study than apply to uni's which i have no interest in. fingers crossed.
Reply 32
very true. Its always good to give it a go.

Yes Dhokes!
Yay i got 2 offers from sheffield hallam and an interview from de montfort, that i cant make. I really want to go sheff or loughborough though but i dont think ill be able too :'(
Reply 34
how long did it take you guys to get your offers for A&F? Is it one of the courses that takes quite a while? i applied 2 weeks ago, still no offers :confused:
Reply 35
zima_01
how long did it take you guys to get your offers for A&F? Is it one of the courses that takes quite a while? i applied 2 weeks ago, still no offers :confused:

it'll probly take longer than 2 weeks cos its late november n quite a few more ppl might have applied, so they'll have more applications to look through
Reply 36
lol i think its me just being very impatient. thanks anyway
Woohoo i got an offer from Loughborough today yaaay
Reply 38
got offer from Warwick, Loughborough and Bristol for Accounting and Finance, other applies were for business management.
Reply 39
congratulations Alex!!! im hoping to get an offer from Warwick but i dont know. waiting game it is...

Latest

Trending

Trending