The Student Room Group

Have I still got enough time to salvage 3A's?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by The_0001
I'm that kind person tooo :smile:. Ugh, I just hate it when my teachers say they don't see me getting anything above an E this year :frown: lol. It bloody hurts ha

don't listen to them :wink: i know my bio teacher hates me because i've got all Ds and Cs in her tests this year. but hopefully i'll prove her in the real thing next week :wink:. I enjoyed exceeding my predicted grades at GCSE :tongue:. Teachers aren't always right - one of mine said one of my Unis wouldn't consider me at all, but I got an interview so I couldn't have been that bad! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by Schoolio93
Yeah same here! Last year for biology JAN Unit 1 exam I revised one month and a half - ended up with a B one mark off an A. Then for June exam I just didn't bother revising for Biology Unit 2 until two days before the exam - I ended up with 108/120. Oh I forgot to mention that I didn't attend half of the lessons in biology lol.

yeh exactly! weird isn't it. all the revision guides say cramming is the worst thing ever, but you read stuff the morning of the exam that you wouldn't have remembered beforehand and it comes up in the test! and all my end of topic tests i've done this year and majorly revised for beforehand i didnt do very well on :L
Reply 22
Original post by Tilly87
don't listen to them :wink: i know my bio teacher hates me because i've got all Ds and Cs in her tests this year. but hopefully i'll prove her in the real thing next week :wink:. I enjoyed exceeding my predicted grades at GCSE :tongue:. Teachers aren't always right - one of mine said one of my Unis wouldn't consider me at all, but I got an interview so I couldn't have been that bad! Good luck! :smile:

Ah good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:. Yeah I think my teachers are just hating on my exceedingly good looks, mesmerising charisma and stamp collection. Ha same, fellow Oxford reject here :smile:.
Reply 23
Ah good luck, I'm sure you'll do fine :smile:. Yeah I think my teachers are just hating on my exceedingly good looks, mesmerising charisma and stamp collection. Ha same, fellow Oxford reject here :smile:.

haha! obviously :wink: ah no :frown: which was your college?
Reply 24
Original post by Tilly87
haha! obviously :wink: ah no :frown: which was your college?

Haha :smile:. Oh Mansfield, yours?
Reply 25
Haha :smile:. Oh Mansfield, yours?

Brasenose, for psychology and philosophy. What are you applying for? :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Tilly87
Brasenose, for psychology and philosophy. What are you applying for? :smile:

Oh I love that college. I applied for PPE :redface:, I think my TSA results let me down lol.
Reply 27
Oh I love that college. I applied for PPE :redface:, I think my TSA results let me down lol.

Aww :frown:. I can't check my TSA results - I've lost the piece of paper with the login code :L. Maybe they didn't accept me because I came across as disorganised :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Original post by Tilly87
Aww :frown:. I can't check my TSA results - I've lost the piece of paper with the login code :L. Maybe they didn't accept me because I came across as disorganised :rolleyes:

Ha I was so surprised to get an interview. I swear to God, I guessed about 15 questions! That's why I got 52.2 for problem solving lol, and 69.8 for critical thinking.

Hey why don't you ask your school, they should be able to access the scores. Yeah I've actually got a certificate(somewhere) for being the laziest in the year :smile: x haha
Reply 29
What information? :smile:

I meant the notes you need from lessons to revise from :p:

Quick Reply

Latest