The Student Room Group

Three child nursing interviews coming up!! Help!!

Hello recently i applied for childrens nursing at:

City
Kingston
Greenwich
University of East Anglia
Thames Valley

So far I've got interviews coming up for city, kingston and greenwich! I'm so scared so any advice would be really useful! :colondollar:

Has anyone had interviews at any of those three unis? If ye den could you please tell me what the interview was likee?? Was it a group or individual interview? What sort of questions did they ask? What wer the interviewers like? Anything else you can think of den please let me know.. :smile:

thanksss xxx
Reply 1
Original post by s11o11n11
Hello recently i applied for childrens nursing at:

City
Kingston
Greenwich
University of East Anglia
Thames Valley

So far I've got interviews coming up for city, kingston and greenwich! I'm so scared so any advice would be really useful! :colondollar:

Has anyone had interviews at any of those three unis? If ye den could you please tell me what the interview was likee?? Was it a group or individual interview? What sort of questions did they ask? What wer the interviewers like? Anything else you can think of den please let me know.. :smile:

thanksss xxx

HI well done on getting them interviews :biggrin:

how long from when you applied did it take to hear from greenwich about an interview?

for the interview you will have to sell yourself and make sure that it shows how much you want it... how you will be a good nurse
also make sure you go on google and type in move on
maths and english exams will come up there to get u ready for the exams at the interview but im sure your be fine! :smile: best of luck!!! X
Reply 2
I've only had group interviews so far. Why the particular branch, why the particular uni, what skills are required, what do you do in the role, what's hot in the NHS. All very laid back. I think that all theyre looking for is ability to converse sensibly, listening skills, work within a team. Ive only had Maths and English tests so far and they were easy. (Must have been as I got an offer afterwards).
Good luck with the interviews, they're really are ok and that's from someone who HATES interviews. I have at least 2 more next month and waiting on a 5th.
Reply 3
Thanks for the replies x my interview for city is tomorrow! eek! Hopefuly it goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest