The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Anybody studying English Lit + Creative Writing at Birmingham Uni - GCSEs?

Hey, I'm just wondering what kind of GCSEs people studying English and Creative Writing at Brum had. I'm beginning to think seriously about Unis, though I'm only in Year 12. I got As in English Lit/Lang, Additional Science, Maths, History, French, Drama, R.E (full course), and a B in Core Science. So 8 As and a B. A levels I'm studying English Lit, Maths, Modern History and Physics. I think I will be able to get the three As next year if I put in the work, too. But what are you guys' thoughts? Is it stupid to worry about this? Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by JoPat94

Original post by JoPat94
Hey, I'm just wondering what kind of GCSEs people studying English and Creative Writing at Brum had. I'm beginning to think seriously about Unis, though I'm only in Year 12. I got As in English Lit/Lang, Additional Science, Maths, History, French, Drama, R.E (full course), and a B in Core Science. So 8 As and a B. A levels I'm studying English Lit, Maths, Modern History and Physics. I think I will be able to get the three As next year if I put in the work, too. But what are you guys' thoughts? Is it stupid to worry about this? Thanks.

Crap, posted twice. Sorry.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest