Year leaving:2012
Name: SoapyDish
College: St John's
Subject: BioNatSci
Year entered: 2009
Year leaving: 2012
Name: T-o dore
College: Queens'
Subject: Arch and Anth (Soc anth for part 2)
Year entered: 2010
Year leaving: 2013
Reply 43
may have only just spotted this...:colondollar:

The Mr Z
Emmanuel
Nat Sci (Phys)
Oct 2010
2013/2014 (depends if I do a 4th year)
Original post by Zoedotdot
!

Can you change my name from Magdalene to Supergrunch in the college list? :tongue:
Original post by Supergrunch
Can you change my name from Magdalene to Supergrunch in the college list? :tongue:

Whoops :p: Not sure how that happened! Yes I shall, I'll get round to updating the entire list at some point later tonight probably and I'll do it then.
Reply 46
Name: Carolus
College: Trinity Hall
Subject: NatSci (Phys)
Year leaving: 2014
Reply 47
Name: fishpie57
College: Sidney Sussex
Subject: PhysNatSci (switching to ChemEng next year)
Year leaving: 2014 (probably)
Reply 48
Hiya can you please put me on the list as well - noticed there weren't any Newnhamites so here goes!

Name: Claire
College: Newnham
Subject: English
Reply 49
Whoops :p: Not sure how that happened! Yes I shall, I'll get round to updating the entire list at some point later tonight probably and I'll do it then.

Zoe, could we maybe get that update, there are a fair few people who want to be added.
Original post by The Mr Z
Zoe, could we maybe get that update, there are a fair few people who want to be added.

Yes, sorry, I've been extremely busy of late and mostly getting on to TSR on my phone - when I do get to it on my computer I've been doing the essential forum clean ups so this has been pushed down my list. I'll do it as soon as I have a spare half hour :smile: thanks for the reminder!
Reply 51
Yes, sorry, I've been extremely busy of late and mostly getting on to TSR on my phone - when I do get to it on my computer I've been doing the essential forum clean ups so this has been pushed down my list. I'll do it as soon as I have a spare half hour :smile: thanks for the reminder!

No particular hurry, I understand being busy! (well, if you count procrastination as busy!)
Original post by The Mr Z
No particular hurry, I understand being busy! (well, if you count procrastination as busy!)

Done now, sorry for the delay! Aaaaand back to the dissertation :yawn:
Reply 53
Name: Selene
College: New Hall/Murray Edwards
Subject: Law
Year Entered: 2010
Year Leaving: 2013/4 depending on whether I do a year abroad
Reply 54
Can I count as Fitzwilliam, seen as I haven't noticed anyone else for Ftiz? I currently live on site at Fitz, and work in the admissions office here?

Name: Lauren
College: Magdalene
Subject: Classics
Year started: 2007
Year finished: 2010

Name: Lauren
College: Ftizwilliam
Subject: ... Admissions?
Year Started: 2011
Year Finished:... Only if I get sacked.

Feel free to ask any general admissions questions too!
Reply 55
I graduated last year (so it's still all fresh in my mind!) and now working in the Admissions Office so happy to answer course, college and admissions questions if I could be added?

Name: Emma
College: Murray Edwards
Subject: Theology and Religious Studies
Year entered: 2007
Year leaving: 2010
Name: Xuke
College: Sidney Sussex
Subject: Chem Eng
Reply 57
Hello, maybe someone can help me to find a person who is studing history of art? It would be great to get some advices. :confused:
Reply 58
I am the Access officer for our college, so any admission questions too!

Name: Nicola
College: Murray Edwards
Subject: Linguistics (1st Year MML)
Year leaving: 2012
Reply 59
Original post by vaidile
Hello, maybe someone can help me to find a person who is studing history of art? It would be great to get some advices. :confused:

Lily Cole?:cool:

I'm not sure we have any of them on TSR, it's quite a niche subject and the people that take it aren't really the nerdy, student forum sort. Generalising massively of course.

seeing as we can't seem to help you, take a look at the resources CUSU has to offer:

http://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/prospective/ - cusu's applicants section
contact the access officer's department with a question, it will be passed on to someone who knows, you can ask just about anything

Other than that, I know one girl in my year at my college, I could see if she'd be happy to answer some questions for you. Don't expect unbiased responses though!!
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending