Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

20% Student discount at ASOS

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just to let you know ASOS have brought their 20% student discount back. It doesn't say for a limited time only either, so maybe they're bringing it in permanently. We can hope.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    NUS Extra? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does it work with the NUS/ISIC card? You can only purchase it from sta travel! The card holds two in one - the NUS (national) and ISIC (international) discount cards.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izemjo)
    Does it work with the NUS/ISIC card? You can only purchase it from sta travel! The card holds two in one - the NUS (national) and ISIC (international) discount cards.
    I assume so. I've got that card as well and have used it for ASOS discounts in the past. You just have to enter the card number at the checkout.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man-in-the-Moon)
    I assume so. I've got that card as well and have used it for ASOS discounts in the past. You just have to enter the card number at the checkout.
    Thank you! I tried to use it once but it didn't work. Maybe because the purchased clothing was already on sale?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's only for a limited time. :/

It says on their fb status: "Calling all students…New term, New Season, time to update your wardrobe with 20% off at ASOS for a limited time only, with your NUS Extra card. Simply enter your NUS Extra number at checkout."
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izemjo)
    Thank you! I tried to use it once but it didn't work. Maybe because the purchased clothing was already on sale?
    Maybe...but some of the stuff I got the discount on was in the sale too, so I'm not too sure to be honest.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    It'd probably be for selected items

20% is also running in shops such as New Look, DP, Peacocks.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just treated myself to a new coat with 20%! It worked with the NUS/ISIC Card

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 24, 2011
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.