Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mass Effect Society

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I've been waiting a long while for the PS3 release of ME2 - finally we've made it

How far should I be pushing the difficulty the first time though the game? :beard:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    If you're playing soldier go straight for insanity
    ...but don't play soldier, play Adept, you get pull, throw and shockwave Or vanguard, i heard that's fun too
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    PC is the only way to experience the ME franchise IMO.

Anyone up for some rule 34 Mass Effect?
    FORNAX
    you google 'fornax magazine pdf'
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    ...but don't play soldier, play Adept, you get pull, throw and shockwave Or vanguard, i heard that's fun too
    I prefer Infiltrator myself. Some nice little tech abilities and you still get the massive snipers.

And invisibility :ninja:
    • 165 followers

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Infiltrator myself. Some nice little tech abilities and you still get the massive snipers.

From what I remember of ME1 (that was a long while ago), that was my favourite class in the original game :yes:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    The thing with playing on insanity is that every enemy has a shield of some sort, usually armour, which the sniper with inferno ammo absolutely decimates.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice idea for a thread! I'll join!

Coincidently started playing Mass Effect 1 and 2 again just before I saw this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Killed off about four of my squad in the last mission of ME2 on my first playthrough, so went back and saved them this time. I didn't realise that not upgrading your ship would kill them off...whoops!

I'm excited about ME3. Hope it'll be good. :dance:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    FORNAX
    you google 'fornax magazine pdf'
    Old news dude.

And the Drell anatomy is wrong. Drell do not have mammaries.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you fine gentlemen of TSR, but I've insered my rigid penis into Liara 'That-there-fookin'-pesky-Shadow-Broker-what-a-git-he-is' T'Soni and Miranda 'Let's-Whack-A-Beer-On-The-Barby' Lawson :perv:

I played as an Infiltrator thinking it'd be a pretty nifty class to use. I don't think I used invisibility once, aside from when I hit the wrong button. I played on the difficulty one up from normal as well. I wish I'd picked a class where I would have used the unique ability offered by them. I probably wouldn't play as an infiltrator again unless going on an Insanity run.

I'm definitely thinking I should jump straight into the pre-Insanity difficulty (Hardcore?) for ME3, hopefully not at the expense of a broken TV.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I don't know about you fine gentlemen of TSR, but I've insered my rigid penis into Liara 'That-there-fookin'-pesky-Shadow-Broker-what-a-git-he-is' T'Soni and Miranda 'Let's-Whack-A-Beer-On-The-Barby' Lawson :perv:

I played as an Infiltrator thinking it'd be a pretty nifty class to use. I don't think I used invisibility once, aside from when I hit the wrong button. I played on the difficulty one up from normal as well. I wish I'd picked a class where I would have used the unique ability offered by them. I probably wouldn't play as an infiltrator again unless going on an Insanity run.

I'm definitely thinking I should jump straight into the pre-Insanity difficulty (Hardcore?) for ME3, hopefully not at the expense of a broken TV.
    I found the invisibilty useful to pull off easy headshots on insanity. It just makes some of the fights that little bit easier.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :sexface: I was quite shocked when I realised Miranda was modeled (and voiced?) after Yvonne Strahovski from such good shows as Chuck.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cor blimey, I'll be back in five lads :gunfire:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The invisibility is very useful for flanking.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    I personally love Vanguard myself. The Charge ability with shotguns up close is pretty damn lethal. Such fun as well.

Currently on my second run through ME1, just working my way through the achievements. Playing as soldier this time, running a sniper with automatic rifles. Deadly combo, really. Love this series. Looking forward to importing this character. She's an evil bitch, heh.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm commander shepherd and this is my favourite thread on TSR

Bioware are my favourite devs ever, ME1&2, DA:O and Kotor all classic RPGs, bring on DA2 and ME3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It’s all about the kitty dinosaur that is Garrus.

There’s a ‘surprising’ amount of erotic artwork of him on the web.
    Not that I’ve been looking for it...

:erm:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Nombre)
    It’s all about the kitty dinosaur that is Garrus.

There’s a ‘surprising’ amount of erotic artwork of him on the web.
    Not that I’ve been looking for it...

:erm:
    Quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever read.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draconia_93)
    Nice idea for a thread! I'll join!

Coincidently started playing Mass Effect 1 and 2 again just before I saw this.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Killed off about four of my squad in the last mission of ME2 on my first playthrough, so went back and saved them this time. I didn't realise that not upgrading your ship would kill them off...whoops!

I'm excited about ME3. Hope it'll be good. :dance:
    I didn't kill anyone apart from Jack on my second playthrough, but hey, she's a bitch.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Randy Panda)
    I didn't kill anyone apart from Jack on my second playthrough, but hey, she's a bitch.
    Despite having a fully loyal complement, Legion got shot in the head during my first playthrough. So annoying.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    Despite having a fully loyal complement, Legion got shot in the head during my first playthrough. So annoying.
    haha, I found his voice annoying to be honest. I would have killed him off if I could, stupid geth computer thing.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't kill anyone on my first playthrough, I was well chuffed
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Randy Panda)
    I don't really like her either, but I lost Legion and Thane, and I didn't mean to kill them off, since they're pretty cool and I like them.

The other one I lost was Jacob but he volunteered himself for it - it was his own fault he ended up dying, not mine!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 11, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.