The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hylean
What did people think of Leviathan? I enjoyed it. Was definitely an interesting addition to the lore.

I enjoyed it. The ending of the DLCdoes help support the ending of the game and in my opinion, it helps me understand it better. I also felt that the DLC was structured well and I particularly enjoyed the investigations at the lab where you had to narrow down the location.

I see that Bioware have said that they will probably make another Mass Effect game, but without Shepard (which is what I expected as there is so much to explore in the Mass Effect universe). In addition to this, they've practically announced a new DLC in the form of Omega which will be coming in Autumn - shame I'm at Uni. Source - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/18/bioware-hints-at-new-mass-effect-game-names-dlc
Reply 1561
Original post by NorwichtoBristol
I enjoyed it. The ending of the DLCdoes help support the ending of the game and in my opinion, it helps me understand it better. I also felt that the DLC was structured well and I particularly enjoyed the investigations at the lab where you had to narrow down the location.

I see that Bioware have said that they will probably make another Mass Effect game, but without Shepard (which is what I expected as there is so much to explore in the Mass Effect universe). In addition to this, they've practically announced a new DLC in the form of Omega which will be coming in Autumn - shame I'm at Uni. Source - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/18/bioware-hints-at-new-mass-effect-game-names-dlc

Personally, I'd like to know what happens to Shepherd ultimately. I'd like an official ending and if she survived, then I'd like to know what happens to her afterwards. I don't really care if it's not in a game. I mean, it can happen in the new game via some book or codex entry or something, but I think it would be nice to know.
Didn't expect something like this here.
I'm a lover of Bioware games, t'is a shame the creators have retired recently. Time to bow down to our EA overlords heh.

I'm always playing as a Male Shep and I always romance Liara, she's just a lovely shade of blue and I just adore her personality.
Always a Vanguard in the actually story, with Mass Effect 3 online however I'm usually an infiltrator/Adept or an Solider...I find vanguard far to risk taking when it comes to going into close combat with biotic charge.
Reply 1563
Original post by Ivorysovereign
Didn't expect something like this here.
I'm a lover of Bioware games, t'is a shame the creators have retired recently. Time to bow down to our EA overlords heh.

I'm always playing as a Male Shep and I always romance Liara, she's just a lovely shade of blue and I just adore her personality.
Always a Vanguard in the actually story, with Mass Effect 3 online however I'm usually an infiltrator/Adept or an Solider...I find vanguard far to risk taking when it comes to going into close combat with biotic charge.

Is your username in reference to the reaper? Lol

Adept is my fave character type
Latest news from the Mass Effect 3 Facebook page - the Volus have joined the fight!
Well I thought they'd add Promethens before the Volus, the new Turian classes look cool too.
Mass Effect 1 will be finally released on ps3 this November onwards:-

http://www.masseffect.com/about/trilogy/

Happy dance.
retaliation dlc is the nuts.

Collectors are really fun to fight
Original post by ste_mc_efc
retaliation dlc is the nuts.

Collectors are really fun to fight

yeah i have to agree, the geth are amusing though, they just look like overgrown flashlights :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest