The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dnumberwang
I wouldn't know because I never use her, the accent is just too annoying >.<
If I don't have enough paragade points to stop Legion and Tali fighting then I'll support the dancing robot :biggrin:

Original post by Lessthanzero

Do you not like Tali? I think she is the worst squad member, Ive only ever managed to save her once at the end, cant stop her from being killed. :/

Poor Tali :frown:
Tali is awesome, no matter what you philistines say :colonhash:
Reply 162
My team has been the same through ME1 and ME2.

We're in it till the end :proud:
Original post by cambo211
My team has been the same through ME1 and ME2.

We're in it till the end :proud:

Garrus and Tali? And you play infiltrator? So no biotics at all?
Reply 164
Original post by Jace Falco
Garrus and Tali? And you play infiltrator? So no biotics at all?

Sod the biotics :tongue:
Sod the biotics :tongue:

Fair :p:

In ME1 I tend to keep the same squad members, but in ME2 I'll switch them around according to the kinds of things the mission involves, or just because I feel like a change.
Reply 166
Fair :p:

In ME1 I tend to keep the same squad members, but in ME2 I'll switch them around according to the kinds of things the mission involves, or just because I feel like a change.

Biotics annoy me because besides warp and reave they can't be used on enemies with any form of defense, and when every enemy has at least one layer of defense i find myself just getting annoyed at them.
Biotics annoy me because besides warp and reave they can't be used on enemies with any form of defense, and when every enemy has at least one layer of defense i find myself just getting annoyed at them.

Sadly true.
Does everyone play with the same team every time (disregarding compulsory team members of some missions)? I tend to play with a combination of Garrus/Grunt and Jack/Samara, cause I like the mix of gun power and biotics. I find that biotics is pretty good tbh, I use warp I think all the time, and use singularity if I need to.
Reply 169
Original post by FluffyLion
Does everyone play with the same team every time (disregarding compulsory team members of some missions)? I tend to play with a combination of Garrus/Grunt and Jack/Samara, cause I like the mix of gun power and biotics. I find that biotics is pretty good tbh, I use warp I think all the time, and use singularity if I need to.

What difficulty do you play on?
Across a playthrough of ME2, I'll use every character more than once.

The characters I use the least are Jacob (because he's a boring ****) and Jack (because I think pure biotic is too weak), and my favourites are Garrus, Grunt, Tali and Miranda.
Am I the only one who loves playing as Adept then?
What difficulty do you play on?

Normal (because it's my first play through, and I'm not great at games :P ) as Adept.

dnumberwang

I play as adept! Considering I have no idea what the best is or anything, I just picked it when I started :P May go back and play ME1 as Soldier...
Reply 173
Original post by FluffyLion
Normal (because it's my first play through, and I'm not great at games :P ) as Adept.

I play as adept! Considering I have no idea what the best is or anything, I just picked it when I started :P May go back and play ME1 as Soldier...

As i've said biotics are pretty crap on any higher difficulty because most enemies are armored/shielded/barriered so they have no affect until they're down and by that point you may as well just blow their head off.

Infiltrator :yep:
As i've said biotics are pretty crap on any higher difficulty because most enemies are armored/shielded/barriered so they have no affect until they're down and by that point you may as well just blow their head off.

I've completed Veteran as an adept and done a bit on insanity, not been bothered to do any of it after the first recruitment mission though. It is still fun :tongue:

I may go back and replay it when I've finished as a different class on a higher difficulty! For now, adept and biotics are doing me fine!
Reply 176
I personally love biotics. My preferred class in vanguard, cause I always prefer Mage-Warrior multi-classing. I have never had a problem with my biotics and they've always been hugely useful, even on higher levels of difficulty.

I am currently playing through as Soldier and I'm finding it much harder, though a lot more fun. Really been enjoying the sniper rifle and had a great time with it in ME1. ME2 is waiting for me to play through with it, probably going to make sure I **** up the end mission, for sheer kicks.
Original post by Hylean
I personally love biotics. My preferred class in vanguard, cause I always prefer Mage-Warrior multi-classing. I have never had a problem with my biotics and they've always been hugely useful, even on higher levels of difficulty.

I am currently playing through as Soldier and I'm finding it much harder, though a lot more fun. Really been enjoying the sniper rifle and had a great time with it in ME1. ME2 is waiting for me to play through with it, probably going to make sure I **** up the end mission, for sheer kicks.

You found the soldier harder than biotic classes?
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet, time for the suicide mission. Hooray!
Reply 179
You found the soldier harder than biotic classes?

i find boitics easier then solider mainly because shockwave always throws everyone out of the map for an easy win

Quick Reply

Latest