The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Join the Mass Effect Society!

Whether you be Turian, Salarian, Asari, Human or Drell this is the thread to discuss the wonderful space epic that is the Mass Effect trilogy.

Scroll to see replies

Can't wait for the third. I've completed all DLC's, but still need to finish Lair of the Shadow Broker for ME2. Doubt ME3 will actually get released so quick however, probably will be a 2012 release.
Reply 2
I'd be perfectly happy with a 2012 release or later if it means they get it right.
I've played through the first one once, and the second about 3 times. Such an amazing story and cast of characters. Ashley or Miranda? I'd rather have grunt :/
Reply 4
Miranda :perv:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Nice thread. :gah:
Why not? A 2 year window for development sounds about right. We'll probably get some gameplay and a release date at E3 this year.

Well Bioware must be busy with Dragon Age 2 coming out early this year, and the Star Wars MMO. I mean I'll be delighted if it does come out this year, but just under 2 years to develop a game of its calibre is very very quick.
Also, Ashley for me. Mainly because I decided to stay loyal after the 1st game. If had to choose, obviously Miranda now. And what about Tali :sexface:
Reply 6
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on the Citadel.
Reply 7
Original post by HilariousNinja
Can't wait for the third. I've completed all DLC's, but still need to finish Lair of the Shadow Broker for ME2. Doubt ME3 will actually get released so quick however, probably will be a 2012 release.

Nope coming out this year Christmas time and there's yet another DLC to come

Original post by Diaz89
Nope coming out this year Christmas time and there's yet another DLC to come

Yeh I've seen the trailer and the date and everything, it's just that I wouldn't be surprised if there were delays.
Original post by cambo211

Whether you be Turian, Salarian, Asari, Human or Drell this is the thread to discuss the wonderful space epic that is the Mass Effect trilogy.

I appreciate you missing out Quarian :yy: They should just die the lot of them and take their annoying accents with them
Ashley or Miranda? I'm fine as long as it isn't Tali....

but it's gotta be miranda <3
Reply 11
Original post by dnumberwang
I appreciate you missing out Quarian :yy: They should just die the lot of them and take their annoying accents with them

Now now, there is no interstellar racism here!

I couldn't list every race here :tongue:
Original post by cambo211
Now now, there is no interstellar racism here!

I couldn't list every race here :tongue:

Reply 13

Tsch

Spoiler

Reply 14
Nyah, I chose Liara. Didn't realise you're still technically in a relationship throughout ME2, they don't really make that clear, so I ended up cheating on her with Garrus. Fun times.

Should probably play a male character just to seduce Ashley and Mirranda. I'd take Mirranda, every time, though she has an awful voice.
I've been waiting a long while for the PS3 release of ME2 - finally we've made it :biggrin:

How far should I be pushing the difficulty the first time though the game? :beard:
Original post by Illusionary
I've been waiting a long while for the PS3 release of ME2 - finally we've made it :biggrin:

How far should I be pushing the difficulty the first time though the game? :beard:

Veteran.

Veteran.

That was what I was leaning towards... :yes: Thanks!
PC is the only way to experience the ME franchise IMO.

Anyone up for some rule 34 Mass Effect?
Reply 19
Original post by Illusionary

If you're playing soldier go straight for insanity :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest