The Student Room Group

Would this revision technique be useful? !!!!!

basically i have done notes of all of my business for the exam on monday, do you think that reading my notes whilst listening to classical music will help improve my recall and btw i have doing past papers
Reply 1
If you get a friend to blast classical music out of the back of their car outside your exam hall, sure.
Reply 2
Doing things tends to make them stick more than just reading about them. Try reading your notes out loud to yourself? Or read a section, then turn your notes face-down and explain it to a pet/younger sibling/parent/inanimate object in your room - if you can explain it, you must understand it :smile:
No.
Reply 4
Erm there are studies that suggest it helps memory, but not enough to prove a direct link. I mean it may calm you down but I don't think its directly going to help you retain info.
After I make notes I usually read them and pretend that I'm teaching someone who doesn't know anything...it works for me :tongue:
i was just wondering mainly because i did here something about how it can help memory, but i do read aloud and try remember
Not really. I think if you're stressing about recall, take a long deep breath and write it a million times. After the 3rd time, it'll stick in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest