The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
well it depends what facilities you wish to have...
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
ChrisA86
well it depends what facilities you wish to have...

Which block are you in man? Block H? Still haven't bumped into you..! :eek:
Reply 3
afireinside©
Which block are you in man? Block H? Still haven't bumped into you..! :eek:

F! much better..

i seem to be mostly known in my block as the guy who's dressed as summin different every week.. i am on too many otley runs lol.. last week it was batman. this week maths geeks.. before that it was builders etc etc
ChrisA86
F! much better..

i seem to be mostly known in my block as the guy who's dressed as summin different every week.. i am on too many otley runs lol.. last week it was batman. this week maths geeks.. before that it was builders etc etc

F probably is better.. block J is whack man, whack! :frown:
Don't get me wrong, there's a few quality people here (note: few), but it's just so dead all of the time and.. ahh.. yeah.

I think the atmosphere in Leodis in general sucks, there's 700+ students here and it's like a morgue..
Reply 5
afireinside©
F probably is better.. block J is whack man, whack! :frown:
Don't get me wrong, there's a few quality people here (note: few), but it's just so dead all of the time and.. ahh.. yeah.

I think the atmosphere in Leodis in general sucks, there's 700+ students here and it's like a morgue..

ah yeah but there is that 'party' at the sports cafebar thingiemajig.. may go.. but otley run tomoz and this charlie and chocolate factory party tonight.. im gonna seriously run out of money :frown:
ChrisA86
ah yeah but there is that 'party' at the sports cafebar thingiemajig.. may go.. but otley run tomoz and this charlie and chocolate factory party tonight.. im gonna seriously run out of money :frown:

Yehh dunno whether to go to this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory thing.. sounds okay, and the drinks are pretty cheap!
Reply 7
afireinside©
Yehh dunno whether to go to this Charlie and the Chocolate Factory thing.. sounds okay, and the drinks are pretty cheap!

i may do, simply for oompa loompas.. this thing on thurs has free food (or so im told) which is always a way to win my heart.. and well tomoz.. wud never turn down a chance to dress up like a maths geek.. (anyone who says i do that everyday will be shot)
ChrisA86
i may do, simply for oompa loompas.. this thing on thurs has free food (or so im told) which is always a way to win my heart.. and well tomoz.. wud never turn down a chance to dress up like a maths geek.. (anyone who says i do that everyday will be shot)

I'm going back home for two days tomorrow, so i'm missing this thing on Thursday, and like you said, free food is always good!
Still dunno whether to go to Charlie and Chocolate Factory thing..
Reply 9
i heard it's quite old and dirty in st mark's. I haven't been there yet. I'm in Monty B.. it's quite nice here (except for my dirty flatmates!!!!).
I'm not sure if St Mark's will have internet connection soon.. right now it's not connected to the school network so u will have to go to the uni if u need the internet.
Reply 10
fatfingers
i heard it's quite old and dirty in st mark's. I haven't been there yet. I'm in Monty B.. it's quite nice here (except for my dirty flatmates!!!!).
I'm not sure if St Mark's will have internet connection soon.. right now it's not connected to the school network so u will have to go to the uni if u need the internet.

or have a 3rd party install it like they're doing at the mo.. cant say st marks is a fan favourite.. but at least the bloody gates work!
Reply 11
Ive heard good things about Lupton and Oxley. Bodington people say its too far out and Clarence Dock is far out aswell. If you have 9am lectures, these two accomodation places are a big hassle. I dont think there is much atmosphere at st marks ive heard. Im at montague burton which is nice, and only a 5 min walk from the uni which is very helpful for sleeping in! Leodis has had numerous problems but i would have thought they would have been sorted out for 2006, i think the problems there are purely because its brand new.
gggrrrrrrrrrrr i dont think bodington is too far at all i love it!!! takes less than 15 mins jus when theres traffic its bad and the buses r so regular it makes no dif!!! people have to walk for 15 mins etc to get bk to dev or other places and its the same for bod but we jus get to sit down ooooooooooh i love it

most sociable by far!!!

Latest