The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

I need to know the email address for sending your Creative Writing

Basically, I got an abusive message the other day and without thinking I deleted my whole inbox and with it there was an email from Nottingham giving details about the Creative Writing piece I'm expected to send them as part of my application for the English with Creative Writing course. Does anyone know the email address I should send it to? :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by lucymc
Basically, I got an abusive message the other day and without thinking I deleted my whole inbox and with it there was an email from Nottingham giving details about the Creative Writing piece I'm expected to send them as part of my application for the English with Creative Writing course. Does anyone know the email address I should send it to? :frown:

Email the English school in the university and say you had a problem with your email and your need the address again..
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi,

I assume you are applying to study English with Creative Writing ...

These were the instructions from the email I received regarding my portfolio:

"As you may be aware this programme is very popular, attracting large numbers of applications from highly qualified candidates. As a result we now request a creative writing sample of no more than 1,500 words of fiction or 100 lines of poetry. Please send your writing sample to [email protected]. Please email your writing sample to us within four weeks of the date of this email. Once it has been received, we will notify you of our decision as soon as possible."

Hope this helps, and good luck with your submission :smile:

Jim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending