The Student Room Group

I don't know what I'm doing with my life....

I have two A2 exams coming up in the upcoming week and I do not feel prepared for them, as I have not been revising as I've being going along. I can revise all I can now but I do not feel as if I'll be able to do well in the exams even with major cramming. I feel so so stupid about myself. Would it be better not to sit the exams and do them both in the summer, or would it be better to sit them, see what happens and if it goes terribly I'll still retake anyway?
See how it goes.
Reply 2
Think positive.
There is no point regretting the fact you haven't revised as it's in the past.
Just revise as much as you can now but don't cram it in, take it easy.
If it doesn't go as well as you wanted it to, it's not the end of the world just retake them in the summer!

Good luck with them! :smile:
Just go through your textbook and list all the stuff in order of difficultly - put all the topics you find hardest first and the easiest last. Then just go over and revise the stuff on the list, starting with the hardest. This way, you'll at least get some of the stuff done, and the stuff you won't get done will be the bits you find easier.

Just revise as much as you can - but don't lose sleep over it 'cause you'll end up doing worse.

Just relax, and remember that if you don't do well you can always retake in the summer.
But do sit the exams, if you withdraw now you'll have to pay for it. And if you just skip the exam, it'll look worse than retaking.

Hope I Helped, and GOOD LUCK!

x
Think of now buddy, later can always wait :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest