The Student Room Group

Accounting & Finance; Where to choose?

Hi i'm new here people, and i need some help/advice!

I know little about Uni reps , especially for my particular course (Accounting & Finance)

I have offers from Southampton, Exeter, Nottingham and Loughborough. Got rejected by LSE today which was my first choice ;-(

Where is best for this course in terms of employability & general reputation, bearing in mind i wish to work in investment banking or finance dept of a firm.

Please Help!

Regards
Reply 1
I have also applied to Loughborough to do accounting and Finance, but im not sporty at all, does anyone think that it is a problem ?
Reply 2
Original post by LY9
I have also applied to Loughborough to do accounting and Finance, but im not sporty at all, does anyone think that it is a problem ?

No.
Reply 3
anyone?
Reply 4
I heard manchester and edinburugh are suppost to be quite good, I've applied for both of them, along with nottingham, newcastle and a similar course at sheffield.
Reply 5
Exeter is ranked highly for accounting and finance, above LSE in most tables i think. I also got rejected by LSE :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Accfin
Hi i'm new here people, and i need some help/advice!

I know little about Uni reps , especially for my particular course (Accounting & Finance)

I have offers from Southampton, Exeter, Nottingham and Loughborough. Got rejected by LSE today which was my first choice ;-(

Where is best for this course in terms of employability & general reputation, bearing in mind i wish to work in investment banking or finance dept of a firm.

Please Help!

Regards

I would choose Exeter because it is one of the top unis for accounting and finance. Plus, there is the option of switching to a four year course and having a year to study abroad which is a great opportunity to have.

Btw would you be able to tell me when sent off your ucas app because i'm still waiting for a decision from lse for acc & fin too?
Reply 7
tracey88- mid Nov

And yeah Exeter does sound good, but what is southampton like ;/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending