The Student Room Group

Do grades on UCAS get updated?

So I've sent of my ucas application, and i'm doing resits in January which may affect my overall AS grade.
Just wondering as my choices haven't replied yet, and my results will arrive in March, can I update my UCAS with new grades or does it do it automatically, or should I contact universities directly with any changes?
Original post by sodijgosdjgosdjgoj
So I've sent of my ucas application, and i'm doing resits in January which may affect my overall AS grade.
Just wondering as my choices haven't replied yet, and my results will arrive in March, can I update my UCAS with new grades or does it do it automatically, or should I contact universities directly with any changes?

I might be wrong, but you should contact UCAS and the universities/colleges about it, but I would think you should contact the institutions....:dontknow:
I'm pretty sure it doesn't change automatically, but you can contact them with your grades if you think it'll make a difference to their decision :smile:
I don't think it really matters, the university's will offer you a place based on the AS grades you submitted onto UCAS and your predicted grades. You will likely hear back from university's before results day so what you get in resits are quite irrelevant.
Cheers for the replies, very informative!
I'll probably query UCAS people, depending on the circumstances, thanks for the help.
No, this does not happen until August. If the OP obtains results that he thinks will help his application he should tell the universities himself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending