The Student Room Group

Anyone had Nom yoghurts?

http://www.nomyogurts.co.uk/
Just thought I'd share...
Got these yoghurts from Icelands today (5 separate pots for £1.50) and they are so nice!

Suitably titled, Nom, I had the chocolate raisin and vanilla yoghurt. I've never had raisins in yoghurt before :coma: :drool:
I suppose they are similar to muller corners, but they are boring now.
Anyone had them?

(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

as in 5 of those sized packets or there is five in one of those packets for £1.50?
Reply 2
Original post by Phillipsherman
as in 5 of those sized packets or there is five in one of those packets for £1.50?

They were 5 single ones for £1.50. Couldn't find a picture of those though. Still, 30p each isn't bad!
Reply 3
I'm inherently put off them just because of the infuriating advert and the actual use of the word "nom". It's sad because the actual yoghurts might be ace, but it's just that goddamned word/advert.

It's just become one of these pseudo-geek-meme words these days, like the people that purposely misspell "the" as "teh".

It used to be a cute word. Like when a baby eats pudding and obviously enjoys it so much that they decree "nom-nom-nom!!", as well, but now, it just drives me up the wall.

As they say, it's not "teh kewl".
Really wanting to try these! I say nom all the time :smile: might buy one tomorrow or something!
YES! They're delicious. You can also get 12 for £3 in iceland, but they come in set flavour packs then, and I like to have 1 of every sort of flavour :frown:

I don't recommend the green one btw, I think it's kiwi and gooseberry, but the others are gooooood :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Persephone9
YES! They're delicious. You can also get 12 for £3 in iceland, but they come in set flavour packs then, and I like to have 1 of every sort of flavour :frown:

I don't recommend the green one btw, I think it's kiwi and gooseberry, but the others are gooooood :smile:

I'll avoid that one then :smile:

And I think they do yoghurt drinks too. I do love yoghurt drinks :rolleyes:
We watched the advert whilst stoned once. Funniest **** ever. Never eaten one though :sad:
Yes the are delicious love the cherry one!
<3 Chocolate Granola
mmm scrummy.
in morrissons they were going for 10p a piece at one point!
Reply 11
I get the Belgian Chocolate Chip granola one from Iceland :smile:
Original post by TotoMimo
I'm inherently put off them just because of the infuriating advert and the actual use of the word "nom". It's sad because the actual yoghurts might be ace, but it's just that goddamned word/advert.

It's just become one of these pseudo-geek-meme words these days, like the people that purposely misspell "the" as "teh".

It used to be a cute word. Like when a baby eats pudding and obviously enjoys it so much that they decree "nom-nom-nom!!", as well, but now, it just drives me up the wall.

pseudo -geek?
Reply 13
Nom :hubba:
Reply 14
yes! i've only tried the blue ones when they were on offer in lidl, but oh my they're yummy! <3
i never would've though chocolate raisins and yoghurt would go so well together :clap2:
Reply 15
Original post by CameraGirl
pseudo -geek?

Nah, it's just one of those things that drives me up the wall, like when people write "I want to loose weight" or "I should of done that".

Everyone has those things that makes them literally grit their teeth with anger. Incidentally, another of mine is the misuse of the word "literally".

"Last night he said that to me and I was literally GUTTED." - I'm sitting thinking, "man, you made a decent recovery in one day, though..."
Reply 16
I got them once, they were quite nice. I find they have a special kind of taste, creamy or something
Reply 17
I bought one simply because of the name :awesome: but was disappointed D:
Reply 18

This saddens me. I love that word. Spelling 'the' as 'teh' is just retarded though :tongue:
The yoghurts are really nice as well--creamier than Muller so I prefer them and my Mum gets them all the time now :smile:

Strawberry ones are my favourite.
Nah, it's just one of those things that drives me up the wall, like when people write "I want to loose weight" or "I should of done that".

Everyone has those things that makes them literally grit their teeth with anger. Incidentally, another of mine is the misuse of the word "literally".

"Last night he said that to me and I was literally GUTTED." - I'm sitting thinking, "man, you made a decent recovery in one day, though..."

yeaaaah the grammar thing gets on my nerves ESPECIALLY the "could of" "would of" "should of" business. grrrrrrrrr.

i is grammar nazi. (ironic eh?

i have to say i am one of those to puts "teh" to irritate people of if i'm in a funny mood, but my grammar is genuinely good and bad grammar is a sign of poorly taught kiddies. not that mine's perfect. especially not posting on forums haha.

see some awful things on facebook and wonder how people can honestly think that what they've written is even half correct. and that's when they're trying 0_o

Quick Reply

Latest