Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Buckingham Palace interview experiences

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I just find out I've been invited for an interview at Buckingham Palace for a position as a Warden with the summer opening team. Since I'll be flying in from Sweden I've no idea of what to expect at the interview because I don't know how much English interview ethics differ from the Swedish ones. Has anyone been to an interview for this position before? The woman I'm supposed to be having the interview with is Nicola Peatfield.
    Also, has anyone done the job before? It seems like such fun which obviously is why I applied.

Looking forward to your replies

/Jasmine
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    DG
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I will
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Me too (Warden role)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    //
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    How did it go guys?

x m
    I haven't had the interview yet!

It's on Monday

Do you have an interview too?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakko247)
    I haven't had the interview yet!

It's on Monday

Do you have an interview too?
    Oh thanks. Wow very close to my one good luck. For warden right?

x m
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, didnt see this thread before (cause didnt have to) but now got my interview tomorrow i.e wed afternoon. anyone of you guys got the same day? sort of too late to post, but thought was worth a shot!
    hope u guys had a good one and hope to see u guys in the summer. (provided all of us get thru)
    cheers
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasmineIsaksson)
    Hiya,

I just find out I've been invited for an interview at Buckingham Palace for a position as a Warden with the summer opening team. Since I'll be flying in from Sweden I've no idea of what to expect at the interview because I don't know how much English interview ethics differ from the Swedish ones. Has anyone been to an interview for this position before? The woman I'm supposed to be having the interview with is Nicola Peatfield.
    Also, has anyone done the job before? It seems like such fun which obviously is why I applied.

Looking forward to your replies

/Jasmine

Me too (Warden role)

(Original post by 0bravo7)
    Hi guys, didnt see this thread before (cause didnt have to) but now got my interview tomorrow i.e wed afternoon. anyone of you guys got the same day? sort of too late to post, but thought was worth a shot!
    hope u guys had a good one and hope to see u guys in the summer. (provided all of us get thru)
    cheers
    Hey me too!

I hope your interviews all go well, let us know.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    cheers
    What role have you applied for?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    cheers
    heyyy! ive got an interview next wednesday! how did yours go? can you tell me abit about it and what position you applied for?
    Thanks!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malshi)
    heyyy! ive got an interview next wednesday! how did yours go? can you tell me abit about it and what position you applied for?
    Thanks!

cheers

How did your interviews go?

Any idea how likely you are to get the job?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    What role have you applied for?
    Did you guys hear back from them? :|
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mMmMm*)
    Did you guys hear back from them? :|
    I've not heard back yet

My interview was on the 28th February - my birthday! haha!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think they send an email...I had my interview last month too. Still not heard. Has anyone else yet?:confused:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisasanders)
    I think they send an email...I had my interview last month too. Still not heard. Has anyone else yet?:confused:
    I had an interview on the 28th Feb! Still haven't heard either !
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I hope so...I want to know what I'm doing this summer. I'm slightly wooried to be honest. I don't think I got it. I asked one of my nominated referees if they had been in contact and they hadn't heard from BP.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 4, 2011
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.