The Student Room Group

Warning to guys thinking of going for sexy shaved head look

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
My brother does this, shaves his head so has about 1mm of hair, it looks ridiculous and if it grows by a minuscule amount, he's back to the barbers complaining that it looks messy :lolwut:.

He says it's so he doesn't end up looking like me :sigh:.

What you waiting for then? Go get a skin-head girl, NOW!
Reply 21
Original post by clarissa:)
I have just discovered how disastrous it can be if it doesn't 'suit your head shape'.

It 'suits' this guys 'head shape'... You can't deny him that...
Original post by snowyowl
I hate to break this to you but there's nothing 'sexy' about having a shaved head. :erm:

Not necessarily, I bet this guy gets the ladies all the time, it's just pure sex:

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: You know you want me :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lamps08
What you waiting for then? Go get a skin-head girl, NOW!

:nooo: Never! I have a large head.
Reply 23
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
:nooo: Never! I have a large head.

I'll do it myslef then whilst you're sleeping, after I've screwed you :tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by theconno
It 'suits' this guys 'head shape'... You can't deny him that...

Not necessarily, I bet this guy gets the ladies all the time, it's just pure sex:

QUOTE]

And I thought my old barber was bad....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
So the answer is, get a hairstyle that suits you? No waaaaay! :dry:
I shave my head. Not to look good, sexy, douchebag. I do it so I can roll out of bed in the morning, brush my teeth, wash and then get on with my day. One less thing to do. I used to have to comb my hair but it was annoying to do and keep the way that looked 'okay'.

I much prefer the shaved head look, because frankly I couldn't give a flying monkey about hair.
Reply 27
Original post by EskimoJo
So the answer is, get a hairstyle that suits you? No waaaaay! :dry:

But you're a girl, most straight guys couldn't give a fcuk how their hair is cut. I used to be like that anyway.

edit: I am still straight though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Mine looks pretty good shaved, only problem is that when it is that short, the swastika tat on the back of my head is really visible :frown:

But, in all seriousness, I suffer from a condition known as "Crazy Irish Hair" (Consult Dylan Moran), this means that I'm fine with hair up to about blade 8, beyond that, it gets a bit too difficult to manage (not in a flouncy poncey way, more in the "OMG! You're a tramp" way).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
it only really works on older men who have a 'hard image' with strong handsome features to be honest

if you're not that kind of person you'll just look like a chav, a neo nazi or a baby.
Reply 30
Maybe the guy in the second photo thought he was Jason Statham.
Original post by theconno

:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: You know you want me :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:

WTF???? How???
Reply 32
Original post by Lamps08
Skin heads suit chubby face's more actually. The arizona guy suits a skin head. All I know is that the bigger/rounder your face/head the more likely you'll get away with it. Obviously the top of his head is a bit dodgy but it doesn't make his face look worse. If I had a skin head I would look way different to a haircut that suited the shape of my face. It's all about getting the right cut for your face, which anyone can achieve. If you look bad after that then well, you're just ugly, son.

Skin head definitely doesn't suit a round chubby face, short hair emphasizes the roundness making you look like an egg. A chiselled square face with a square jaw and jutting out features would balance this out. Are you purposefully giving bad advice?
Reply 33
Original post by allieee
it only really works on older men who have a 'hard image' with strong handsome features to be honest

if you're not that kind of person you'll just look like a chav, a neo nazi or a baby.

True enough... or of course a leukemia sufferer.
Yes, because all skinheads are neo-nazis :rolleyes:

**** off.
Original post by clarissa:)
To any of you guys thinking of going shaved Jason Statham style, I have just discovered how disastrous it can be if it doesn't 'suit your head shape'.

How you think it'll look:

How it may end up looking:

You can begin to understand how tormented the young pretender must have been upon returning from the barbers

:rofl:

I lol'ed.

Imo, I don't think the "shaved head" look is at all attractive. :lolwut:

Excellent comparison OP. :congrats:
Original post by darigan
But, in all seriousness, I suffer from a condition known as "Crazy Irish Hair" (Consult Dylan Moran), this means that I'm fine with hair up to about blade 8, beyond that, it gets a bit too difficult to manage (not in a flouncy poncey way, more in the "OMG! You're a tramp" way).

Hair like Dylan Moran?

How the hell are you suffering and how is that a "condition"?

It's lovely. :h:
Reply 37
Original post by im so academic
Hair like Dylan Moran?

How the hell are you suffering and how is that a "condition"?

It's lovely. :h:

Its great when you're going for the cute-drunk look (Which I can pull-off pretty well, or at least the drunk part)... not so good for job interviews etc.
Original post by darigan

Original post by darigan
Its great when you're going for the cute-drunk look (Which I can pull-off pretty well, or at least the drunk part)... not so good for job interviews etc.

But it's cute! :h: You'll have girls all over you though.

It's fine for job interviews. Surely it's about the person, rather than their haircut? :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending