The Student Room Group

Do Chinese girls do one night stands?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
no. they have been known, however, to sabostage your technology and take your job.
Reply 21
Original post by Nerd_No_More
I read somewhere that Chinese girls don't do one night stands as in their culture it's not really acceptable. Is this true?

There are at least 500mil Chinese girls/women in this world....... you gotta be kidding to say not a single one of them would do ONS.

In their culture? You do realize that in China, communism has basically made the entire society devoid of much of their traditional cultures? ONS is extremely common there and a chinese girl sleeping with you to close a business deal is by far more common than an English girl bedding you to close a business deal........ so what do you think?

Out of China, in SE Asia, Taiwan and to a certain extent Hong Kong, the Chinese are a bit more conservative, hence it's less common, but that's not to say it doesn't happen.

As for those living in Western countries......the same rule applies as with any other girl living there.
Reply 22
Considering how many Chinese people there are in the world, then yes, some must do one night stands.
No, who's she?

Google :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by Iorek
There are at least 500mil Chinese girls/women in this world....... you gotta be kidding to say not a single one of them would do ONS.

In their culture? You do realize that in China, communism has basically made the entire society devoid of much of their traditional cultures? ONS is extremely common there and a chinese girl sleeping with you to close a business deal is by far more common than an English girl bedding you to close a business deal........ so what do you think?

Out of China, in SE Asia, Taiwan and to a certain extent Hong Kong, the Chinese are a bit more conservative, hence it's less common, but that's not to say it doesn't happen.

As for those living in Western countries......the same rule applies as with any other girl living there.

If it's really true that they do one night stands, how do you explain this post....?

http://www.direct-game.org/showthread.php?277-Mode-one-in-China
Reply 25
If it's really true that they do one night stands, how do you explain this post....?

http://www.direct-game.org/showthread.php?277-Mode-one-in-China

Probably a bunch of greenhorns :smile:

If you've ever been an expat in China and you failed in gaining an ONS, then either you're hideous, stink or a skint..... or all 3 :biggrin:
nah thats just ghost stories brah.
Reply 27
I'll tell you after this year.
Reply 28
ask my ex -.-
I read somewhere that Chinese girls don't do one night stands as in their culture it's not really acceptable. Is this true?

Yes, all 400million+ chinese females worldwide have the same views on one night stands...
Reply 30
It depends on different AGE group, most of hight school students are virgin, a large number of college girls don't take it seriously. And most of the young ladies will have one night stands.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by leona1020
It depends on different AGE group, most of hight school students are virgin, a large number of college girls don't take it seriously. And most of the young ladies will have one night stands.

in which country ? England or China.

And how do you know ?
Reply 32
Tbf. I think I'd wanna bang one too. Chinese girls are :dice:
Reply 33
One night stands aren't acceptable full stop in any culture

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending