Oh yeahhhhh, Tommy Huddlestone and Leighton Baines at Barca :smug:
Reply 301
Original post by Seanisonfire
Oh yeahhhhh, Tommy Huddlestone and Leighton Baines at Barca :smug:
Are you really that desperate? :p:
Original post by Dalimyr

Original post by Dalimyr
Are you really that desperate? :p:

Haha, they're really good! Well, pretty good. Also cheap [though tbf by Barca standards 'cheap' means 10-15m] and good back up. I've only just bought Thud, but Baines has been playing very well, one of my best players this season.
(edited 13 years ago)
Strange season. Quadruple with Arsenal (very lucky to win semi of the CL vs. Chelsea) then sacked by Brazil after going out in 2nd round of the WC. 2-0 up at HT, Neymar gets sent off and they win 3-2 after ET.
Reply 304
how do u manage both a club and country together in the same season?
Original post by gunit123

how do u manage both a club and country together in the same season?

Erm, you just do. There's no real difference.
Reply 306
Original post by Seanisonfire
Erm, you just do. There's no real difference.

how do u select it?
how do u select it?

Check the jobs section. When an international manager gets fired (usually happens after any tournament) select the country and apply for job.
Reply 308

how do u select it?
As above. Just to clarify, though, you can't start off as a manager of both a club and country, so you can't "select it".
Pepe and Sergio Ramos have got some issues on my game, Ramos you can understand, but Pepe 5 red cards getting sent off in important games, like the 2nd leg semi final against man u, 2-2 after the first leg, 2nd leg at home, pepe gets sent off

now he wants to leave
So I won the League Cup Final 2-0 against Bolton, cruised through it. Still top of the league, and I beat Valencia 3-0 in the away leg of the Champions League. Cavani has so far scored 10 in 11, and considering he only played 2 games in the League Cup, he ended up as the top scorer with 5 goals, pretty impressive. Still in the FA Cup, sixth round now and I've got Fulham so it's odds on I'm going through. Oh and despite having around 8 games left in the League I'm already guaranteed a spot in the Uefa Cup, and considering I'm 7 points ahead of Chelsea (2nd place) with some easy fixtures left I think I've pretty much won it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 311
Original post by Dalimyr
As above. Just to clarify, though, you can't start off as a manager of both a club and country, so you can't "select it".

thanks for the help.
Only 6 games in to the season... but i'm on top... No chance of staying there, but at least i'm making a good start to avoid relegation! Beat Newcastle, Bristol, Burnley, Norwich and Stoke... lost to Chelsea. My lads are holding their own though, which i'm very happy about.

Nahuelpan is a thug though. Two suspensions already a few games into the season, and not exactly performing brilliantly. Injuries are pretty bad though, Brandy, Johnson, Carraro, Strnad and Hutchinson all out.
Reply 313
Original post by Eru Iluvatar
Nahuelpan is a thug though. Two suspensions already a few games into the season
Ouch, and I thought I had a discipline problem. Over my last season at Rangers, Mickael Tacalfred picked up around twenty yellows. I don't think he got any red cards, but due to the card/points accumulations because he was booked so often he ended up being suspended at least once in every competition. I was pretty pissed off when he got suspended at one point when my other right-back was on a long-term injury :frown:
I remember on fm10 my Mexes ended up getting suspended for about 6 games in a row due to suspensions in different competitions
Reply 315
Hmm, strange glitch. On the 'players' tab the stats aren't showing accurately, so the appearances, goals and average rating. Kyle Walker has played in every one of my 9 games at an average rating of 7.32, but the 'players' tab doesn't register that he has even made an appearance. Corluka hasn't played a game but is being shown at 8 games and 2 sub appearances (I haven't even played 10 games). VDV has apparently only made 2 sub appearances despite starting every game but one. These are wrong all the way through my squad.

Is it a known problem?
I've just signed 3 new strikers for Massama for a grand total of 410k.

One 18 year old Dane being touted as 'the next Ebbe Sand'. :coma:
One 18 year old Bulgarian listed as a 'wonderkid'. :coma:
One 17 year old Spaniard described as 'the next Raul'. :coma: :coma:

Also signed a 15 year old Czech CB for 22k who is already the best defender in my squad. :sogood:
Original post by Dalimyr
Ouch, and I thought I had a discipline problem. Over my last season at Rangers, Mickael Tacalfred picked up around twenty yellows. I don't think he got any red cards, but due to the card/points accumulations because he was booked so often he ended up being suspended at least once in every competition. I was pretty pissed off when he got suspended at one point when my other right-back was on a long-term injury :frown:

The worst bit is i have no idea what he is up to, booked almost every game so far, warned him on both red cards. I've largely got on top of my previous seasons discpline problem, everyone else is behaving well enough.
Am getting very very pissed off with my GK Zakuani though... he's had a couple of howlers, he is unhappy with me because his agent keeps demanding totally unrealistic sums (for a contract which is exactly the same length as his existing one, just at 100 times the salary)... he seems like he is trying to play ****ing badly, my league cup tie against championship wigan, i may as well not have had a keeper in goal!

At this rate, i'm going to drop him in my reserves, let him rot for another year or two on his very low wages (because his value keeps rising, despite his bad performances), and then sell the bastard on.
Reply 319
Any news on when the update is due :moon:

Latest