The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
Original post by Zerforax
Didn't seem to work..

I think you can take screen shots through Steam by pressing F12.
Original post by Kevmeister
You should have 'prt sc' button on your keyboard, use that and then paste the image into paint, save and upload.

Interestingly it picks up what I have up behind FM12 :s-smilie: (but not the FM12 I have up)
Reply 6382
Didn't seem to work..

Just press F12. Steam will take it and save it for you.
Reply 6383
Interestingly it picks up what I have up behind FM12 :s-smilie: (but not the FM12 I have up)

If you have Windows 7, you could also put FM2012 in windowed mode and use the snipping tool.
Apologies all, I am of the retard variety. I need to press Fn to use my 'F' buttons.

Dusan Nikolic (Overview_ Profile).pngDusan Nikolic (Reports_ Scout Report).png

Can't decide, his stats look great but if he's going to be injury prone + pricey..
Apologies all, I am of the retard variety. I need to press Fn to use my 'F' buttons.

Can't decide, his stats look great but if he's going to be injury prone + pricey..

Most of his stats are great. But he is really slow, this won't be helped by being injury prone so it might come back to haunt you against a speedy defence.

However if you partner him with pace in on the wings, he could be quality.

Edit: I wouldn't buy him at that price
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6386
Agreed, for a regen his price is far too high for his stats.
Playing as man city so I'm throwing money around. No one else is offering me a job otherwise I'd be happy to move to a new job.
Given the strikers you already possess, there would be little point signing him no matter how much money you have. :erm:
Reply 6389
Playing as man city so I'm throwing money around. No one else is offering me a job otherwise I'd be happy to move to a new job.

If you do get him, that pace problem can be fixed! This is what some focused training and a good training schedule did to my young striker
Reply 6390
Christ Spain can be annoying at times. My Argentinian CB has been awaiting the paperwork for Spanish citizenship for about 2 months now...and the deadline for squad registration has passed. Signed a Brazilian RB on the assumption that a bit of ****ing paperwork wouldn't take months :colonhash:

Means I couldn't register Fierro so my backup striker is now a 17 year old kid, or i'll have to move Hoilett from the wing. Just gotta hope Sanogo stays fit :puppyeyes:

Too slow for me.

Everything else great, but when he is older he will just be 12/13 for both speed things.
Just out of wanting to know what would you guys like to see in the next FM12?
Original post by Kruz
Just out of wanting to know what would you guys like to see in the next FM12?

A little more reality in fixture lists (last season, I had a game on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and the on the Monday) :redface:

The stars system should be more realistic some of the ratings are shockingly low for some players, particularly lower down the leagues.

A bit more realism when bidding for youngster; how often do you see young players moving for £10 + million? Yet on FM you get quoted this figure often.

Other than that a reduction in size for the save!! On my computer it takes up a couple of Gig!! :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
No bogey teams or matches that have been scripted so you can never win.
Original post by Angry cucumber
A little more reality in fixture lists (last season, I had a game on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and the on the Monday) :redface:

The stars system should be more realistic some of the ratings are shockingly low for some players, particularly lower down the leagues.

A bit more realism when bidding for youngster; how often do you see young players moving for £10 + million? Yet on FM you get quoted this figure often.

Other than that a reduction in size for the save!! On my computer it takes up a couple of Gig!! :colondollar:

Yeah I definitely agree with you on the fixtures, some of them are absolutely ridiculous and also despite the fact that the star system is decent, it does need some more work.
Original post by mevidek
No bogey teams or matches that have been scripted so you can never win.

West Brom must truly drive you nuts!! :tongue:
Original post by Angry cucumber
West Brom must truly drive you nuts!! :tongue:

It's absolutely unbelievable. Tottenham are also unbeatable for me. It's so ****ing annoying.
Reply 6398
Original post by Louis.
Signed James Rodriguez for just over £2mil, a season later and i'm turning down bids 10 times that amount :smug:

Struggling to improve my squad to a title winning level with my self imposed wage cap though, top earner is on 40k and I don't want to go much above that. Missed out on entering the race for Nani (went to Spurs for £13mil) because of it, Valencia on loan was decent enough compensation though.

Identified 2 fantastic CBs, Papadopoulous off Schalke and Zouma off St Ettiene, but neither want to join me. :sad: That's a problem area right now, might try and loan Pepe again as a stopgap until my rep goes up again.

My first team is always improving, key players are Iturrieta (regen), Fer, Eriksen, Rodriguez, Hoilett and Sanogo, and then there are countless other prospects buzzing about the fringes and my B team. I know they'll come good in time but i'm still having to resist the urge to smash my financial structure to get to the top more quickly. Patience is a virtue. It'll be all the sweeter if i'm top of the world and still making a profit every month :ninja:

I wanted to ask which team scored that goal in your sig. What fluid passing and movement that is.
Original post by WhuTom
I wanted to ask which team scored that goal in your sig. What fluid passing and movement that is.

Isn't it Man Utd back in the days of Cole and Yorke?

Latest