The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Clearly, you know it depends on the person , right ?
I don't, I've never dated a black guy. Maybe I will someday but I don't prefer them.
Reply 2
Obviously it depends on the person, on reflection I'm not making the point clearly, but, erm, the proportion of white women who prefer black men seems to be quite high. My now ex told me none of her friends would even date a white guy anymore. Nothing wrong with this, of course, but I thought I'd see if this was the case from other peoples perspectives because it seems like I can't win right now. Could be because I just got dumped this month and am a bit myopic about it but views are needed.
Reply 3
Original post by alevelsguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo

Context: GF of 2 years left me for a black guy and she said the same thing :/ I dont mind but if I'd have known this was as true as it is I wouldn't have wasted my time. Litterally the only thing she said I did wrong was being white, didn't have the consoling effect I think she thought it would tbh...not a lot I can do about being white is there.

Views?

Depends on the girl, maybe she just likes black guys.

Prefer middle eastern or asian guys myself. :coma:
Here we go again -__-

Nobody is the same.

Understand TSR?

Nobody.
Gullible is spelt QWHJXYGZ.
Reply 6
Maybe your penis was just lacking...
Lol.

Yes, because Kilroy says so, it must be completely correct.
Reply 8
Original post by Lewroll
Here we go again -__-

Nobody is the same.

Understand TSR?

Nobody.

TSR needs to learn this fast. The amount of height/weight/race threads needs to stop.
Reply 9
Some people do have racial preferences when dating, but some dont, its just one of those things. There is a certain type of girl that does seem to target black men, but if you frequent nightclubs which have the majority in attendence being black men, then you'll be able to spot these. Its certainly not a widely accepted idea though that generally women prefer black men.

I wouldnt feel too bad anyway, its like your girlfriend turning lesbian.. there's nothing you can do about being male is there?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 10
Lol apologies if this has been asked many times before but I sort of got hit over the head with it and I can't exactly just go up to my friends and ask them, it'd be a bit weird. :/ I don't ask for a lot but could you please stick to the topic and give an honest opinion, it's a discussion worth having :smile:
It's called jungle fever, watch out they'll take every girl in a couple of weeks.

Spoiler

Reply 12
Maybe your game is tight enough?
Reply 13
Some people are just like that, they might have a certain 'type' of person they are attracted to.. Whereas some people don't mind what colour their partner is, like most people nowadays which don't see the point of being prejudice about white or black or Asian people, they are all the same really, it's the personality that drives people away most of the time... And another factor is that it depends on the person in question.
Reply 14
Lol apologies if this has been asked many times before but I sort of got hit over the head with it and I can't exactly just go up to my friends and ask them, it'd be a bit weird. :/ I don't ask for a lot but could you please stick to the topic and give an honest opinion, it's a discussion worth having :smile:

Fair enough, but you won't ever get a generalisation, as it completely varies. Also, a preference isn't gospel. Just because I generally prefer middle eastern or asian guys doesn't mean I wouldn't ever date someone else, for example. So don't worry about it. :smile:

You got dumped by a girl for another guy. His race isnt really important. The fact is, everybody has different tastes, and people asking questions like this is ridiculous. Some women may prefer black men, some may prefer asian men, some may prefer white men.

-_-
Original post by .Ali.

Prefer middle eastern or asian guys myself. :coma:

That's so un"rah"ish :cool:
(edited 13 years ago)
From experience I'm inclined to disagree.

Definitely not the majority. People have preferences. Just because you got dumped for that reason doesn't mean all white girls think the same. That's like getting mugged by a black guy and thinking all black guys are criminals... =/
Reply 18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo
.not a lot I can do about being white is there.

Views?

2 Words.... Michael Jackson

He went from this...

To This....[IMG]

[

OP, MJ did not do this for a girl
Reply 19
Original post by planetearth
That's so un"rah"ish :cool:

Hahah, there's a 'rah' way to pick boys now? :tongue:

And I don't consider myself one anyway, just everyone else seems to. xD

Latest