The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Looks like Rafa's on his way now. Played some outstanding tennis to break and hold at the end of the second.
Reply 301
Murray's picking up his game now
Vamos Rafa!!

I still doubt he can beat Djokovic in the final though.
Reply 303
Congrats to Rafa, hope he wins the thing. Some great tennis at times.

Felt a bit like the big matches often do for Murray, competing very well but coming off worse on the the big points, but you can't exactly be too critical against Nadal on clay. The mental lapses need to piss off but other than that it's all very encouraging. Great tournament for him, he has a game suited to clay and finally that has showed at the FO. Onto the grass then, hope he has a good Wimbledon :yy:

Dying to see a Djokovic Nadal final, hope it happens.
Rafa through to his 6th final !

Magnificent performance from him, and Murray put up an excellent fight who should take positives from the loss nonetheless as it was remarkably close at times.
Prediction #1 down the drain.

Come on, Roger, don't let me down . . .
Reply 306
Nadal vs Federer final please.
Would like to see Rafa against Djokovic in the final tbh, would be more dramatic if Rafa gets a chance for revenge, but if Federer manages to end Djoker's streak I won't be displeased :tongue:
The pace off Novak's CC forehand is scary right now.
Reply 309
Is that Anna Wintour in the crowd?
Reply 310
This is only the first set, superb stuff! I haven't heard Federer grunt during a rally in years!
FEDERER! Yes! :biggrin:
Reply 312
Gah! First blood to Fed. Come on Nole! 4 sets!!!
What a set! I said yesterday that Federer needed the first set. Now it's game on.
Reply 314
First set Fed!
Federer!:jebus:
Reply 316
Why did Nadal and Murray have to take so long earlier? If they keep this level up we may not see an end to the match even if Federer wins in straight sets!
Original post by sango
Gah! First blood to Fed. Come on Nole! 4 sets!!!

Boo!
Reply 318
Hey fellas, some muppet put 120k on Djokovic to win. Hes goes by the name of dead cert man after winning 25 bets on the run. I so hope he loses:colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 319
Fatigue catching up with Nole? Get the sense he can't find his top gear at the moment, it has been clear he has been gradually starting to feel it over the last few weeks and maybe that has been exagerrated when playing against tennis as good as Federer's at the moment.

Latest