The Student Room Group

The Vampire Diaries thread

Scroll to see replies

Ohhhh this scene REALLY moved me when I first saw it. And it still does. One of my most favourite TVD scenes :h: At least it doesn't drive me to the verge of tears any more.
Reply 1161
Original post by Eternal*

Thank-You Thank-You Thank You!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Emma-21
Thank-You Thank-You Thank You!!!!! :biggrin:

You're very welcome.
I jus typed into google. Damon compells Elena without necklace
I love vampire diaries. If antone want to know what happens in the next few episodes then ask me as I have seen them when they came out in the US. :smile:
Original post by petparadise123
I love vampire diaries. If antone want to know what happens in the next few episodes then ask me as I have seen them when they came out in the US. :smile:

I think most people in this thread watch them as them come out in the USA :tongue:
Original post by Zoya Khan
What game is CW playing with us? All these hiatuses??? Next episode is on 15th and the one after that on 12th!!!!!

Frikkin' Americans :hmmm:
Original post by Stray_talk
I think most people in this thread watch them as them come out in the USA :tongue:

I dont :no:

I watch it with the UK, it gives me something to look forward to when its on...
Original post by Eternal*
I dont :no:

I watch it with the UK, it gives me something to look forward to when its on...

Hence why I said "most" and not "all" :tongue:
Original post by flowermaster91
Omg, no more episodes until the 15th of march :angry:

*starts watching true blood*

Oh! I was wondering why there were no more episodes recently!

Don't suppose you know when True Blood Season 5 begins in the US? :-)
Original post by PlanetTea
Oh! I was wondering why there were no more episodes recently!

Don't suppose you know when True Blood Season 5 begins in the US? :-)

Around summer time apparently, exact dates not given yet :colondollar:
Do people on this thread tend to talk about the UK airings or the US airings? Or is it completely mixed? :smile:
This season is definitely an improvement to season 2. To be honest though I find myself less excited about watching vampire diaries these days, I am more pumped up for GoT. :biggrin:
Original post by SarahFletcher
Do people on this thread tend to talk about the UK airings or the US airings? Or is it completely mixed? :smile:

Most of us watch all the fresh episodes that air in the U.S. We have our sources :u:
But there are some who watch along with the U.K airings.
Where has vampire diaries GONE? This is the third week that theres been no new episode :-(
Original post by Wick3d
This season is definitely an improvement to season 2. To be honest though I find myself less excited about watching vampire diaries these days, I am more pumped up for GoT. :biggrin:

GoT ???

I personally watch TVD for Klaus, Caroline and Stefan. Elena, annoys me greatly.

Did I get negged for disliking Elena or for not knowing what GoT is ??
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by PlanetTea
Where has vampire diaries GONE? This is the third week that theres been no new episode :-(

I know :frown: When they say, "hiatus" it sounds more like "hate us but we'll still take our sweet time."
Reply 1176
Original post by Nasher and Basher
GoT ???

I personally watch TVD for Klaus, Caroline and Stefan. Elena, annoys me greatly.

I'm assuming Game of Thrones, if you haven't watched it you owe it to yourself, incredible TV.
Original post by tface
I'm assuming Game of Thrones, if you haven't watched it you owe it to yourself, incredible TV.

Its actually on my list and the books as well. I have recently taken up Alcatraz and the Finder, so my plate is a bit full at the moment.
Original post by Nasher and Basher
GoT ???

Game of Thrones. Look it up. :smile:
[video="youtube;HzYRc2ILcNI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage& v=HzYRc2ILcNI[/video]
Yay! At last, another peak of the upcoming episode!!!!!!!
And Stefan is always supposed to be the good one no matter what :colonhash:

I think they both complement each other's good and bad sides, like if we see Stefan, we can realise how good looking Damon actually is :h: and how good he can actually be and how caring he is when Stefan is acting up, being a twit :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest