Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Vampire Diaries thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG this was GREAT!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just got so interesting all over again. Alaric being an 'accidental psychopath' and the bloodlines linked thing. Awww bonnie always has to go through the worst
    The way Rebekah played with Damon's AND my mind too ugh I kinda knew it was a dream or something but still...
    But Elena is admitting she loves Damon
    I think Rebekah will go against Klaus and this time there will be no going back for her.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh I actually think VD is getting worse as every episode is going in. They've got way too many storylines now, way too many plotholes.
    • 17 followers

(Original post by Linzikins)
    Another break :|

It's really starting to annoy me now I want Stelena back!! It's always a scene at the very end with them every ep!

I'm not even sure what to think about Alaric, I just can't think where his storyline is going...
    I was just thinking the same as I watched the end of the latest episode. I want them to get back together!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/04/the...on-and-alaric/

Pretty good April Fools - had me at the headline, until I remembered the date.

As an aside - when Matt Davis signed onto the pilot for Cult, the CW said it didn't mean the end to Alaric. But obviously if Cult gets picked up, Alaric won't be a main cast member next season.

Spoiler:
    Show
    But with the way the storylines are going it wouldn't surprise me if we are waving bye to Alaric. The season finale is called 'The Departed' and is focussing on Elena and all the people she's lost over the years. Jenna is returning in flashback form, along with Elena's parents. It would fit for Alaric to be killed off to tie in with this... Whether it happens in the finale or episode before I don't know. But hey, it's just me pontificating - he may live to see another season!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    This weeks ep is a must see imo! Esp for all you Damon fans

Spoiler:
    Show
    YESSSS! Finally Elena and Damon FTW! .. Now if only that pesky Stefan would go get staked and let Damon get the girl.

Loved this episode The scene in the motel with Elena pretening to sleep while secretly watching Damon was brilliant. He looked gorgeous!

Mother dearest was back with some tricks up her sleeve. Was i the only one who wasn't shocked by the body switching ending? I knew something like that would happen. It seems Rebekah is no more, too bad really, she was growing on me. Fiesty vamp, what's not to like?

Can't wait for next weeks installment when mummy vamp teams up with Alaricks murderous alter ego, somehow i'm doubtful rick will make it out alive.

The one thing i hate about VD atm is the lack of Elijah. Where is he?.. I miss him
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsrstar)

Spoiler:
    Show
    YESSSS! Finally Elena and Damon FTW! .. Now if only that pesky Stefan would go get staked and let Damon get the girl.

Loved this episode The scene in the motel with Elena pretening to sleep while secretly watching Damon was brilliant. He looked gorgeous!

Mother dearest was back with some tricks up her sleeve. Was i the only one who wasn't shocked by the body switching ending? I knew something like that would happen. It seems Rebekah is no more, too bad really, she was growing on me. Fiesty vamp, what's not to like?

Can't wait for next weeks installment when mummy vamp teams up with Alaricks murderous alter ego, somehow i'm doubtful rick will make it out alive.

The one thing i hate about VD atm is the lack of Elijah. Where is he?.. I miss him
    I know right! best episode ever for damon and elena fans! but the next episode shows elena going to some dance with stefan
    I was literally in shock
    • 17 followers

I'm so over Delena
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a Stelena fan, but that scene was so intense, that I can't actually see Elena with Stefan any more.. But the next episode promo implies Elena asks Stefan to the dance :rolleyes:. She needs to make her mind up!!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facetious)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm a Stelena fan, but that scene was so intense, that I can't actually see Elena with Stefan any more.. But the next episode promo implies Elena asks Stefan to the dance :rolleyes:. She needs to make her mind up!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I cant make my mind up either when it comes to the Salvatore brothers I'm not sure who i'm rooting for anymore. Stefan really loves Elena, but then Damon has that bad boy side, it's just too difficult to choose.

I think i'd like Elena to pick Elijah That won't happen, but there was a scene when you could tell Elijah had feelings for her in a previous ep. Regardless, i wish they would bring back Elijah in the next ep :love:

I hope Caroline gives into Klaus, i'm not a big fan of Tyler and Caroline brings out the gentle, caring side of Klaus.. They would make a lovely couple.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so over this triangle! Just pick Stefan for gods sake! haha Very interesting ep, I have no idea how they are going to get around this new twist....
    • 17 followers

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't believe Klaus is dead! Nuh uh...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't believe Klaus is dead! Nuh uh...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He's not, he's just desiccated. Be pretty hard to find him if hes chucked into the Atlantic though... then again I'm sure Alaric could just threaten Bonnie or something if she doesnt lift him out of the water so he can be killed
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is there a reason that Katherine isn't in the show?
    • 17 followers

(Original post by tface)
    Is there a reason that Katherine isn't in the show?
    I was wondering that. She'll definitely be coming back, I think.

~

Great season finale!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Twas only a matter of time before Elena vamped it up!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

~

Great season finale!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It was kind of predictable though once they showed the car going off the bridge in the promo for anyone who has read the books! But I feel so sad for Damon, especially after it turns out he did meet Elena before Stefan did
    I sort of can't wait for the next season... but I don't want to see Damon get rejected any more :mad:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    First of all... YES! YES! YES! Elijah's back! :love: Oh, how i've missed him.

Ohhhh.. I'm still so shocked! I almost cried when Klaus was staked. So Klaus and Tyler switched bodies, does this mean Tyler is really dead? If so, wouldn't that mean Bonnie sacrificed Tylers life for Klaus by casting the body switching spell. -_-

Poor Damon, i really wish Katherine comes back so they both can have a Petrova each. I cannot wait for next season, i knew they'd turn Elena into a vamp but i'm shocked at the way it all turned out. I'd have expected Stefan to have saved her first and not Matt.
    This was by far, the best episode yet imo.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    First of all... YES! YES! YES! Elijah's back! :love: Oh, how i've missed him.

Ohhhh.. I'm still so shocked! I almost cried when Klaus was staked. So Klaus and Tyler switched bodies, does this mean Tyler is really dead? If so, wouldn't that mean Bonnie sacrificed Tylers life for Klaus by casting the body switching spell. -_-

Poor Damon, i really wish Katherine comes back so they both can have a Petrova each. I cannot wait for next season, i knew they'd turn Elena into a vamp but i'm shocked at the way it all turned out. I'd have expected Stefan to have saved her first and not Matt.
    This was by far, the best episode yet imo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it was definitely a good episode, i loved the flashbacks to elena's pre-vampire life! i wonder why damon was back in mystic falls though.. and so randomly, just lying on the road but really wish he hadn't compelled elena to forget!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:

~

Great season finale!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Completely forgot the new episode is up and viewed your spoiler before reading "great season finale". I am a ****ing idiot
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Knew that was going to happen!! Ah mannnn, was that the season finale, then?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    Knew that was going to happen!! Ah mannnn, was that the season finale, then?
    Yep pretty much.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it was a very breaking dawn part 1 kind of ending.. without the red eyes. not that i watch such crap... :sigh: then again it is how one of the vamp diaries books ended so fair play.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 24, 2014
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.