The Student Room Group

The Vampire Diaries thread

Scroll to see replies

Omg!! The finale sooooo amazing! like most people I was going of it but then wham the writers pull that out! So much going on in that episode. I can't wait for season 5.
ScarlettFierce
I love love love Klauroline. That is all.

Me too! :nutcase: :heart:

Original post by Nasher and Basher

I'm looking forward to the Orginals

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, the spin off is going to be so great! Finally more focus on Joseph, Daniel and Claire :smile: I love them :heart:
hey, im new here :smile:
so glad i found this thread, i LOVE this show!
how much did you all enjoy the finale last night please?! :ahee:
I enjoyed the finale but

Spoiler

Original post by Nasher and Basher
Have you seen the back door pilot?

I'm looking forward to the Orginals

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, do you know where I could watch it? :smile:
Does the Originals start around the same time as season 5?
Original post by LeaX
No, do you know where I could watch it? :smile:

It was episode 20 of the last season. Still available on ITV player.
Original post by sarah.102
Does the Originals start around the same time as season 5?

In the US yes.

It's not been picked up by a UK channel yet
Finally got round to watching the last episode.

It was sooo good! When Klaus said "Tyler is your first love, but I intend to be your last". :love::cry2:
Reply 1429
omg how amaazing is klaus?! cannot waaait for tvd to return aand the originals to startt! <3
Original post by LeaX
Finally got round to watching the last episode.

It was sooo good! When Klaus said "Tyler is your first love, but I intend to be your last". :love::cry2:

that was my favourite line :colondollar:
OMG! TVD on TSR! :smile:
Reply 1432
Does anyone here watch at U.S. pace?

And does anyone watch The Originals? I like the show, but I miss Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah being on TVD. Also I think the Originals has too much Cami, Hayley and Marcel and I don't really care about those three.

Back to TVD, I'm not loving season 5 as much as I do the other seasons. I miss Klaroline :frown:
Yeah I watch both tvd and the originals same time as US. Rebeccas been a bad bad sister.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1434
^ can't say I blame her for what she did though. Klaus is a much worse brother haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1435
Original post by Pistol 33
She called the one person that can kill them, the one person thats been hunting them for 1000 years.

I know? It was a bitchy, selfish move, and she was blinded by love, but there's a reason people are always plotting against Klaus. IMO, he's done way worse to her. At least she immediately regretted her decision to call Mikael back, whereas Klaus daggered Rebekah and left her in a box for decades time and time again showing no remorse, and has killed most of her lovers because he's controlling and possessive of her but she's never been anything but loyal to him. I know Rebekah isn't a saint but I don't believe it's all 'poor Klaus' and that she's the only one in the wrong here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omgg a TVD thread! Awesome! I love TVD and the Originals :smile::smile:

Glad I've found other awesome viewers too! :tongue:
Original post by Bekahxo
I know? It was a bitchy, selfish move, and she was blinded by love, but there's a reason people are always plotting against Klaus. IMO, he's done way worse to her. At least she immediately regretted her decision to call Mikael back, whereas Klaus daggered Rebekah and left her in a box for decades time and time again showing no remorse, and has killed most of her lovers because he's controlling and possessive of her but she's never been anything but loyal to him. I know Rebekah isn't a saint but I don't believe it's all 'poor Klaus' and that she's the only one in the wrong here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He has not done worse to her. Think about it this way. The originals are immortal and thus would live forever i.e. lifetime=∞. So Klaus daggering Rebekah for a short 5 decades is insignificant. After all 50 is 0% of ∞. So klaus has taken up 0% of Rebekah's potential life. Whereas Rebecca called Mikael who was in possession of a weapon that could destroy Klaus FOREVER. That is years of klaus potential life gone. And so she is essentially taking up 99.9999% ≃100% of Klaus' potential life. So Rebekah is worse than Klaus as 100%>0%
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by pearl_rose
Omgg a TVD thread! Awesome! I love TVD and the Originals :smile::smile:

Glad I've found other awesome viewers too! :tongue:

The Originals RULES!
:bump:

Isn't the show pretty inconsistent with their powers?

Quick Reply

Latest