The Student Room Group

wow i feel bad :(

I've heard nothing back from unis and its been over a month!

i applied for

Greenwich
Northampton
Nottingham
Surrey
Bedfordshire

and i see everyone getting interviews :frown:

ALSO failed my driving test!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooop :frown: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You'll hear back, don't worry, I had to wait almost 6 months to hear back from a couple of mine...
Reply 2
Original post by bellyboo

i applied for

Greenwich
Northampton
Nottingham
Surrey
Bedfordshire

what have u applied for?:cool:
Reply 3

i applied for

Greenwich
Northampton
Nottingham
Surrey
Bedfordshire

Cheer up! :biggrin:

Ive applied at Greenwich and Northampton and I've heard nothing back as well.

Some uni's take time going through all the applications, most people who have recieved interviews probably applied more than a month a ago. So don't despair! I'm sure you'll hear from them. What course you applied for?

As for your driving, just rebook another test! I bet you just made silly mistakes. Many people fail, you will PASS just keep working at your mistakes.

Good Luck! x

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooop

Who are you calling a wop? You ****ing racist.
Reply 5
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Who are you calling a wop? You ****ing racist.

i meant woop not wop u idiot
Reply 6
Original post by sidra111
what have u applied for?:cool:

child nursing ;( lol its just been a down day feel stupid for moaning now!
x
Reply 7
Original post by Sarah-x0x
Cheer up! :biggrin:

Ive applied at Greenwich and Northampton and I've heard nothing back as well.

Some uni's take time going through all the applications, most people who have recieved interviews probably applied more than a month a ago. So don't despair! I'm sure you'll hear from them. What course you applied for?

As for your driving, just rebook another test! I bet you just made silly mistakes. Many people fail, you will PASS just keep working at your mistakes.

Good Luck! x

THANKYOU!!!!

sorry just been a down day and being all silly!

jsut my friends are getting offers who applied after me :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

lol but i hope i hear something back!
i applied for child nursing :smile:

hope u get all ur offers!!! x
Reply 8
Original post by onlyskin
You'll hear back, don't worry, I had to wait almost 6 months to hear back from a couple of mine...

aww oke thankyo!!
i meant woop not wop u idiot

Searched Wiktionary for "woop" - zero results found. I can only assume that you unjustly blame your own failures on people of Italian descent.
Reply 10
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Searched Wiktionary for "woop" - zero results found. I can only assume that you unjustly blame your own failures on people of Italian descent.

don't think so as I am Italian so that would be a bit dumb!!!!!!
don't think so as I am Italian so that would be a bit dumb!!!!!!

Or, if you think about it, it would be correct.
Reply 12
THANKYOU!!!!

sorry just been a down day and being all silly!

jsut my friends are getting offers who applied after me :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

lol but i hope i hear something back!
i applied for child nursing :smile:

hope u get all ur offers!!! x

Thanks.

Ive applied for adult nursing.
They might be taking time for child nursing as its very popular.
Just be prepared for the interviews once you get some.

Hope you get interview and offers soon! x
Reply 13

i applied for

Greenwich
Northampton
Nottingham
Surrey
Bedfordshire

I hadn't heard anything from any of my five choices till today! Then this afternoon I got an email saying I had an interview for Bedfordshire university :smile:
They might just be taking their time because child nursing is really popular.. Ive applied for Northampton and Nottingham too and ive heard nothing off them either. Good luck, I hope your interviews start coming in soooon. xx
Just think no news is good news :smile: They'll have to get back to you sooner or later, good luck though :biggrin: & loads of people fail their driving test, at least you can try again, and now you know what to expect so just think of your last test as a practice one :smile: Cheer up and go and have a bit of chocolate :P :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by loisb
I hadn't heard anything from any of my five choices till today! Then this afternoon I got an email saying I had an interview for Bedfordshire university :smile:
They might just be taking their time because child nursing is really popular.. Ive applied for Northampton and Nottingham too and ive heard nothing off them either. Good luck, I hope your interviews start coming in soooon. xx

awww thanks well done on getting ur interview :biggrin:

when did you applyy? x x
Reply 16
Original post by bananacake14
Just think no news is good news :smile: They'll have to get back to you sooner or later, good luck though :biggrin: & loads of people fail their driving test, at least you can try again, and now you know what to expect so just think of your last test as a practice one :smile: Cheer up and go and have a bit of chocolate :P :biggrin:

hehe thanks a lot :biggrin: ive just rebooked my test 62£ :| but hey hopefully ill get it this time :P and defo going get some chocolate
x x
Reply 17
awww thanks well done on getting ur interview :biggrin:

when did you applyy? x x

thankyou :') I was so surprised I got the email when I was at college ahaa. I applied on the 8th of January, quite late really so I didn't expect to hear back for a while :smile: when did you apply? xx
Reply 18
Original post by loisb
thankyou :') I was so surprised I got the email when I was at college ahaa. I applied on the 8th of January, quite late really so I didn't expect to hear back for a while :smile: when did you apply? xx

aww well done :biggrin: :biggrin: u must tell me how the interview goes ( good luck ) :smile:

and i applied at the start of jan but my application had problems and didn't go in till the 11th!!:frown:

did you apply for child nursing as well?

and is bedfordshire ur first choice? xx
Reply 19
aww well done :biggrin: :biggrin: u must tell me how the interview goes ( good luck ) :smile:

and i applied at the start of jan but my application had problems and didn't go in till the 11th!!:frown:

did you apply for child nursing as well?

and is bedfordshire ur first choice? xx

I will! and thankyouuuu. Aww thats no good :/ yeah ive applied for the advanced diploma child nursing :smile: no its not my first choice because its three hours away from where I live so it seems really far lol! But its so competitive so im not going to be fussy haha, and I haven't heard from anywhere else so.. Is Bedfordshire your first choice? xx

Quick Reply

Latest