The Student Room Group

Veterinary nursing interview?!?!

I've got a Veterinary Nursing interview at uni, and was just wondering if anyone know that kind of questions I'll be asked?
I'm really nervous about it :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Heyy i had mine a few weeks ago at middlesex :smile: its nothing to be worried about its all simple really. We got shown round the uni first and all of the buildings and stuff then we were taken into a room and shown a powerpoint about what we could expect from the course and what we would be learning e.t.c (basic stuff thats on their website about the course). Any parent where then asked to leave and whilst they checked out certificates and references we were asked to answer two questions; why do you want to study veterinary nursing? and why did you choose middlesex?. We were then asked to talk for a whort while about any pets we had and any work experience we had. This was preety informal but other interviews will be like this just on a one to one basis. Just remeber to speak clear and make eye contact as it shows that your confident. Some of the people that were interviewed with me had no social skills at all and couldnt even string a sentence together. Also, dont be afraid to ask questions or to answer any as it shows that you generally interested in the course and veterinary nursing. Not only will they be looking for your good grades and good work experience but theyll be looking at you as a person and your personality. Just be yourself and you carnt really go wrong! ps all of this got me an offer :smile: Good luck!
Hello everyone,my name is Tacho,just joined to the forums,I have an interview on 15 of march 2011 for veterinary nursing at Middlesex University,I am worry about that. Can some one tell me more deeply about it. Please,Please.....THANK YOU

Quick Reply

Latest