The Student Room Group

How to lose weight off thighs and boobs?

Hi everyone, I would really like to lost some weight off my thighs. Thing is, i was and still am pretty sporty and i know my legs are pretty muscular - I wear size 10-12 trousers.
My upper body is ok as my stomach is pretty flat, but my boobs are 32F, and I know to some people that sounds great but you have no idea how much of a nightmare it is finding clothes that fit you nicely. I feel like my boobs look huge in comparison to my stomach and then my thighs are like treetrunks :/ - I am a 10-12 on top too.

People often comment on how hourglass I am, and I know that is true but I still really dislike my thighs and boobs. I just need to slim down to a 6-8 but especially lose weight off my boobs and things.

I'm 5ft2", and weigh between 9st - 9.5st if that helps.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

P.S. Please no "pics or gtfo" comments, I want genuine help but not at the expense of having my body posted all over the net.

Scroll to see replies

"Legs like treetrunks"? Come look at mine, babe! :P

Honestly? You don't need to lose weight.
It's hard to lose weight off specific areas, particularly your boobs, as they're generally most affected by weight loss/gain.

By all means, do more exercise and tone your body up a bit (you'd be surprised how much of a difference it can make).
Original post by angelbones
"Legs like treetrunks"? Come look at mine, babe! :P

Honestly? You don't need to lose weight.
It's hard to lose weight off specific areas, particularly your boobs, as they're generally most affected by weight loss/gain.

By all means, do more exercise and tone your body up a bit (you'd be surprised how much of a difference it can make).

Thats the thing though, I do exercise but Im just toned big!
Reply 3
You can't lose weight from specific areas.

/thread
Reply 4
wtf i would love your boobs! Mine are still big but I'd love the flat stomach to go with it.

but you cannot spot when losing weight.
Reply 5
Original post by BBYoungLady
wtf i would love your boobs! Mine are still big but I'd love the flat stomach to go with it.

but you cannot spot when losing weight.

I wouldn't mind losing weight from everywhere. But my bf seems to love my body :/ - that makes it harder for me to lose weight!
He's black tho so makes sense haha
Reply 6
As already been said, its really hard to lose weight in specific areas, especially thighs! I horse ride 4 to 5 times a week so my thighs are very toned but much larger than i'd like!

Possibly look at some exercise aimed at toning certain area's of your body in a book or internet?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't mind losing weight from everywhere. But my bf seems to love my body :/ - that makes it harder for me to lose weight!
He's black tho so makes sense haha

lmfao - guuuuurl, you better keep them thighs and breasts then!

As a black female who has dated nothing but black guys, I have seen the look of disgust on their faces when they see a girl with no thighs, breasts or bum.

loool
Reply 8
I'll take some boob weight if you're giving it out?
Lol
He's black tho so makes sense?

lol.. :jive:
Reply 10

People often comment on how hourglass I am, and I know that is true but I still really dislike my thighs and boobs. I just need to slim down to a 6-8 but especially lose weight off my boobs and things.

If it aint broke, don’t try to fix it.

Big boobs and thighs rock.

xxx
lmfao - guuuuurl, you better keep them thighs and breasts then!

As a black female who has dated nothing but black guys, I have seen the look of disgust on their faces when they see a girl with no thighs, breasts or bum.

loool

:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Wilzyy
I'll take some boob weight if you're giving it out?
Lol

If i could i would gladly donate somee
Original post by HellowHellow
:smile:

lol random smiley face? :confused::biggrin:
lol random smiley face? :confused::biggrin:

was gonna put ditto, put smiley felt better. haha
Original post by HellowHellow
was gonna put ditto, put smiley felt better. haha

hahahaha okay then :tongue:
But those are the best bits?
You don't want to loose weight off your boobs, they will just end up sagging!

But I'm the same bra size as you, so I feel your pain.
Reply 18
Original post by lechaton-x
But those are the best bits?

thighs reallly arent!
thighs reallly arent!

I'm the same body shape as you, and I can assure you that there is nothing sexier than a pair of full hips in a bodycon dress. Just keep exercising and staying healthy- but don't feel too hard done by!

Quick Reply

Latest