The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kickflip
So you say English people are the problem for complaining about being ethnically cleansed from their own cities? Charming.

Reading this I can tell you have absolutely no idea what the term ethnic cleansing means. Shouldn't be surprised really.
Reply 61
We all know what Muslims look like, and we all know what Christians look like.

I've already said my two bits with regard to the topic, but have to say that this is a really disgusting comment. There is so much wrong with it. I think it's the underlying assumption that because 'we all know' this about people just by looking at them, we should judge them because of it, that I hate most.

Not to mention the fact that you've reduced a whole ethnic group to one religion. And of course, you've chosen Islam as that religion because muslims are all we ever hear about these days.

In short, GET OVER IT!
Original post by StephenP91
Moan moan moan. Go be a whiny bitch somewhere else.

is that the best you've got? Seriously? nothing in my post was whiny or moaning. However to be decent - bitchy now that I'll grant you
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 63
Culture is an expression of biology. Culture and religion are intrinsically race-based. We all know what Muslims look like, and we all know what Christians look like. Islam isn't a problem in Britain because there are a lot of Far Eastern people here, it is because there are a lot of Middle Eastern people here.

Muslim
Christian

:colonhash:
Reply 64
Al-OP - could you differentiate a South Indian Christian from a South Indian Muslim from a South Indian Hindu, just from appearance?
Reply 65
Original post by Fusilero
Muslim
Christian

:colonhash:

Aha.. Lol! Al-OP may be confused :smile:
The problem is high birth rates among immigrants. Among Muslims, birth rates are SIX times that of the English. Arthur Kemp gave a short and brilliant speech detailing what this actually means for the indigenous English:
http://bnptv.org.uk/2011/01/our-promise-to-the-nation/

The foreign invasion of some cities is disturbing. Birmingham is almost a lost cause. Non-European immigration needs to stop NOW. But then the birth rates are also a problem. It may be best to make concessions, to let Birminghamistan secede as an Islamic republic. Perhaps encourage Muslims from other parts of the UK to move there, and encourage Brits to move the heck out. That way the rest of the UK should be saved.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
Are you honestly serious? Black and Asian don't dominate at all, yes their is a large ethnic minority of them but even then Edgbaston,Weoley Castle, Quinton , Northfield,Harborne, Acocks Green, Bartley Green etc That's too name a few are heavily dominated by Whites. Go to place like Stourbridge and the Black country you will hardly see an Asian or a Black in sight.

White Brits in Birmingham that i've interacted with have been a top bunch and i've never experienced any racism on either side as to those who play the race card really grind my nuts , those who cry 'racism' are mainly racist themselves to the core. Even in the Asian communities there have been a heavy influx of white Eastern European migrants and none have faced racism due to their skin colour, they regularly visit an Asian barber i go to as well as having their own meat shops and groceries within the community.

OP Loving your source. If your honestly so concerned about White British people in the city even though they are still a big majority just tell them to conceive more or ask the government to bring incentives to help lure the abundance of white British folks from areas just outside the city. Birmingham has no need for people like yourself who have nothing better to do then stir up hatred between people of different ethnic backgrounds, personally as someone who loves to travel i love mixing with various people from different backgrounds and seeing that recently in Birmingham helps make it a more cosmopolitan city where people from as far as America and Brazil are coming to settle in due to our vibrant and beautiful city.

How can people of colour play "The race card" when the whole deck is racism ?

Don't reply with "Well, if you don't like it here go back" or "You've got a victim mentality". Your the one who starting this fight, not me. The question is - What are you going to do ? If all you are going to do is whine on some forum, then carry on.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Liquidus Zeromus
The foreign invasion of some cities is disturbing. Birmingham is almost a lost cause. Non-European immigration needs to stop NOW. But then the birth rates are also a problem. It may be best to make concessions, to let Birminghamistan secede as an Islamic republic. Perhaps encourage Muslims from other parts of the UK to move there, and encourage Brits to move the heck out. That way the rest of the UK should be saved.

Whoa - how is that fair?!?! Birmingham's an important financial centre and employment hub. What if a non-Muslim wants to work there? Are you seriously suggesting that all jobs within Birmingham should be reserved for Muslims (approx. 3% of the population) only?
Original post by effofex
Whoa - how is that fair?!?! Birmingham's an important financial centre and employment hub. What if a non-Muslim wants to work there? Are you seriously suggesting that all jobs within Birmingham should be reserved for Muslims (approx. 3% of the population) only?

It's better than the alternative.
Reply 70

I like your thinking.

Let them declare themselves as a brake away country.Then invade their new country, utterly destroy the barbarians then ship all the refugess back out on the banana boat they arrived in.
Reply 71
Original post by dzeh
I like your thinking.

Let them declare themselves as a brake away country.Then invade their new country, utterly destroy the barbarians then ship all the refugess back out on the banana boat they arrived in.

1. Their new country will most likely have a higher GDP per capita than the surrounding regions since Birmingham is an important financial centre.

2. Most of the inhabitants were born in the UK anyway.

3. Thus they have freedom of movement within the EU.

4. Most arrivals (if born outside the UK) came via aeroplane.

5. Why would there be any need to 'ship them out' anywhere since they are free to travel within any EU member state.

You haven't thought this through at all, have you?
Enough with the insults and trolling.
Oh ffs why are you so obsessed about the colour of peoples skin for?! It's not something that you can control. It's purely natural. Stop being so pedantic and pathetic.
Reply 74
It's better than the alternative.

Which is?
Cornwall is near enough 99.5% white. Plymouth about 90% in term time, 98% outside term time.

The problem only exists in your head Kickflip seriously
Reply 76
Original post by Mr. Orange
it's not a "problem"

also the 6 or so children of the muslim immigrants become more westernised than their parents and very rarely have 6 children themselves, just thought you'd ought to know this

Bull**** to having six children why dont you take a look at how bangladesh have coped with overpopulation. Not very well. Less people more resources, less poverty. You know the biggest cause of problems in this world is overpopulation right? Don't try and deny it.
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
Are you honestly serious? Black and Asian don't dominate at all, yes their is a large ethnic minority of them but even then Edgbaston,Weoley Castle, Quinton , Northfield,Harborne, Acocks Green, Bartley Green etc That's too name a few are heavily dominated by Whites. Go to place like Stourbridge and the Black country you will hardly see an Asian or a Black in sight.

White Brits in Birmingham that i've interacted with have been a top bunch and i've never experienced any racism on either side as to those who play the race card really grind my nuts , those who cry 'racism' are mainly racist themselves to the core. Even in the Asian communities there have been a heavy influx of white Eastern European migrants and none have faced racism due to their skin colour, they regularly visit an Asian barber i go to as well as having their own meat shops and groceries within the community.

OP Loving your source. If your honestly so concerned about White British people in the city even though they are still a big majority just tell them to conceive more or ask the government to bring incentives to help lure the abundance of white British folks from areas just outside the city. Birmingham has no need for people like yourself who have nothing better to do then stir up hatred between people of different ethnic backgrounds, personally as someone who loves to travel i love mixing with various people from different backgrounds and seeing that recently in Birmingham helps make it a more cosmopolitan city where people from as far as America and Brazil are coming to settle in due to our vibrant and beautiful city.

I don't understand what you're asking me what I'm serious about.
I am very aware of what the ethnic make-up of Birmingham looks like thankyou. I went to schools in Edgbaston and Bartley Green and Harborne is where my home is.
I'm simply stating that I think it is racist that people find the fact that Birmingham may become minority white a problem.
Yes people are white, doesn't mean they're British, but not everyone seems to have a problem, as long as they're white apparently.
Feeling like you're no longer at home or welcome in the place you were born really isn't a very happy thing. There are real cultural differences between old style brits and brits with foreign roots.

Do you think that 99% of muslim parents would let their daughter date a white guy? Answer: No f***ing way. But the other way round, is accepted. I'm not saying that shouldn't be the case, I'm just saying it should be fair both ways. But it's not.

Original post by Mujeriego
Or the Native Americans. Come back when 85% of your population has been annihilated and the remainder in special "conservation", OP.

People stating something along the lines of "well it happened to the aborigines, so it's ok if it happens to white people from Birmingham"... that is an incredibly offensive argument. Mujeriego, you weren't the only one.
Original post by Hardballer
Bull**** to having six children why dont you take a look at how bangladesh have coped with overpopulation. Not very well. Less people more resources, less poverty. You know the biggest cause of problems in this world is overpopulation right? Don't try and deny it.

look at the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore they are overpopulated and they cope quite well.

your argument is false
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending