The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by killa78
lol. i always go red when I speak to you :biggrin: ahah

Im good thanx. Jus berry berry tired :frown:
Had a swine flu jab....
Couple hours of badminton followed by a couple hours of gym.
I feel dead :frown: ahah

Aww it OK :biggrin:
New thread! New Start! :wink: aha
Yepp you win all the arguments that wernt concluded lol :smile:

You can make tea!? :O wooowwwww
I found a good'un :wink: lmao
And maybe if you add above that level, it would take longer to heat and hot water droplets may spit out :biggrin:

My cousin just walked in while I was writing this... I really hoope he didnt read the first line :cry2: lmao

i duno if thats a good thing though....cant yu jus stay brown? then we is the same :biggrin: lol

awwwh berry berry tired :tongue:...
oh yeh how was it then? did yu sream n cry n kick like a biitch? lool.....
does ur arm ache now?...hate when that happens :frown:
badminton? lol thats soo unpaki

hmmmz yeh i guess.....and wait the word was attention-grabbin :biggrin:...i failed but soo did yu....cool now thats out my system i feel good again lmaooo
i only win cuz i was right n yu werent :smile:

baby i can make all sortza stuff lool....rice in the rice cooker...n eggs n anything that requires frying n can obviously micro-cook....omdz have yu had them micro-cook kebabs n stuf?? they is sooo goood lmao
no on a real note i can make curry cuz i is a paki :biggrin:

it takes longer but nah nothin shot out....i had my eye right in the pourin out bit lool

what was wrong with the first line? lool what would he say? :colone:
Reply 21
Original post by blush.ox
i duno if thats a good thing though....cant yu jus stay brown? then we is the same :biggrin: lol

awwwh berry berry tired :tongue:...
oh yeh how was it then? did yu sream n cry n kick like a biitch? lool.....
does ur arm ache now?...hate when that happens :frown:
badminton? lol thats soo unpaki

hmmmz yeh i guess.....and wait the word was attention-grabbin :biggrin:...i failed but soo did yu....cool now thats out my system i feel good again lmaooo
i only win cuz i was right n yu werent :smile:

baby i can make all sortza stuff lool....rice in the rice cooker...n eggs n anything that requires frying n can obviously micro-cook....omdz have yu had them micro-cook kebabs n stuf?? they is sooo goood lmao
no on a real note i can make curry cuz i is a paki :biggrin:

it takes longer but nah nothin shot out....i had my eye right in the pourin out bit lool

what was wrong with the first line? lool what would he say? :colone:

You blush as well! Its your name :tongue: hahha

No. Surprisingly I was a man about it :tongue: aha
She had to check my height and weight as well.
Do my asthma review.
She was like I know you're never gna come back :biggrin:
It does achheeee.
Badminton is paki-esque lol. All pakis play it :biggrin:

wooowww. Does it taste nice?
I want some lol. Gimmmmeeeee pleaassseeeeee :biggrin:
umm heres a random funny song about youuuuu :biggrin:

You were a flop yeh. lol
Are you madddddd? My word was better then yours :tongue: ahahha

lol. You mad woman. Glad nothing shot out aha

he'd slap me for talking to a girl :/ lmao
Reply 22
Original post by killa78
Finnneeee. Describe the differences? :colondollar: aha
btw, did you apply to leeds for psychology?

And you couldnt! You're little brother (me) is one and you wouldnt wat to offend him now. would you? :cry2: lmaooo

So do you like, ummmmmm, turkish delight? :tongue:

And he is!
Fortunately he said he will stop lol.
You're pakistani anyway :wink:

Well its obvious its in a diff league :rolleyes:

Well SOME smell? :tongue:

Never tried it...actually no :smile:

When did he say he will?
Mostly :tongue:
I do have Indian fam members and an Indian erm close friend :redface:
Reply 23
Original post by killa78
You blush as well! Its your name :tongue: hahha

No. Surprisingly I was a man about it :tongue: aha
She had to check my height and weight as well.
Do my asthma review.
She was like I know you're never gna come back :biggrin:
It does achheeee.
Badminton is paki-esque lol. All pakis play it :biggrin:

wooowww. Does it taste nice?
I want some lol. Gimmmmeeeee pleaassseeeeee :biggrin:
umm heres a random funny song about youuuuu :biggrin:

You were a flop yeh. lol
Are you madddddd? My word was better then yours :tongue: ahahha

lol. You mad woman. Glad nothing shot out aha

he'd slap me for talking to a girl :/ lmao

yeh but not for real lol

i hate it when they check ur weight :frown:.................like im asian.....and a pakiii...what do yu expect? lmao

yeh they'r well nice..i think ur mena heat em for 90secz.....my mum does em for 5mins...im like errrm mum its cooked uno loool......yu get all sorts chapli kebabs and shiekh and others :biggrin:

about me? i aint got ne headphones right ere...but i will defo check that :biggrin:..it best be goood lol
i was a flop and i admitted it b4 yu could even say that...so what does that say about me? other than ama strong woman :tongue:

lol for real?.....yeh my mum would probz as well :frown: loool..........is ur fam like well strict?.............where yu from in pak anyway?
Reply 24
Original post by Uzzy?
Well its obvious its in a diff league :rolleyes:

Well SOME smell? :tongue:

Never tried it...actually no :smile:

When did he say he will?
Mostly :tongue:
I do have Indian fam members and an Indian erm close friend :redface:

Lol. Explain how! :biggrin:

Very few*
A larger majority of Indians smell :smile: LOL

It was in his last post aha
Indian close friend eyyy :wink: ON IT!!! :tongue: lmao

yeh but not for real lol

i hate it when they check ur weight :frown:.................like im asian.....and a pakiii...what do yu expect? lmao

yeh they'r well nice..i think ur mena heat em for 90secz.....my mum does em for 5mins...im like errrm mum its cooked uno loool......yu get all sorts chapli kebabs and shiekh and others :biggrin:

about me? i aint got ne headphones right ere...but i will defo check that :biggrin:..it best be goood lol
i was a flop and i admitted it b4 yu could even say that...so what does that say about me? other than ama strong woman :tongue:

lol for real?.....yeh my mum would probz as well :frown: loool..........is ur fam like well strict?.............where yu from in pak anyway?

:O So you lied to me? :'( ahha

Why do you hate that? lol. You're probably some anorexic girl thinking that she fat lol

Aha. soooooo, when you gna make some for me? lol
Im hungry! :biggrin:

Its funny lol. It doesnt sound good but the lyrics are amazing :wink:
You are a flop. thats what it says. It also says you admitted that you were a flop lmao

yushhhh. Berry strict.
Ive had no contact with girls since junior school :colondollar: lmaooooo
um A place near Rawalpindi in the Punjab region.

wbu? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by killa78

:O So you lied to me? :'( ahha

Why do you hate that? lol. You're probably some anorexic girl thinking that she fat lol

Aha. soooooo, when you gna make some for me? lol
Im hungry! :biggrin:

Its funny lol. It doesnt sound good but the lyrics are amazing :wink:
You are a flop. thats what it says. It also says you admitted that you were a flop lmao

yushhhh. Berry strict.
Ive had no contact with girls since junior school :colondollar: lmaooooo
um A place near Rawalpindi in the Punjab region.

wbu? :smile:

if only i was anorexic :frown: that'd be the day lmao...no really i need to get on the treadmill its not even funny loool

like soon....:biggrin:...im nt allowed to make food for men unless im related to them :biggrin: lmao
leave me n me bein a flop alone :frown:

lol okay gotcha :wink:
ah kk cool

i was born in pindi....god bless that place :biggrin: lool

basically my parents are from like the hazara district...places like mansehra and haripur....duno if u'v ever heard of them lool
Reply 26
Original post by killa78
Lol. I wouldnt wanna add you that much. Plus you're under 18, you shouldnt come up on the search yeh? Lol
Sorry did I say 5? I meant 6. my bad lol
They actually dont! You is better off being witty then trying to be funny lol. It just doesnt work with you :tongue:
And finnneeee, your name is nicer :smile: but im cuter then you :smile: ahha

In this scenario. A homeless man is wasted. You have to provide a bed and stuff for him. You are not gna be nice to him! You would buly him. Make him feel like crap. That justifies a sacking lol
And wasteman skills are necessary in the world we live in today! :smile: They is berry important :colondollar:
Wow. You thought I was outside? Didnt I tell you Wednesday was my day off? Lmaoo
And i duno :dontknow: I dont blame her :biggrin: A fine specimen like me :tongue: lmaooooooo
Tbf, a mate of mine has touched my ass before :| hmmmmmmmm lol

Becauase it means you havent truly seen Pakistan! lol
Mosquito bites phew. Thats alright lol. If you hadnt, I actually would have punched you through the laptop :biggrin:
And it is a thumoori :tongue: ask your mother :biggrin:

No more exams woooOOO!!!!!!!
And masha'Allah Dr :wink:

Ouch :puppyeyes: I don't want you to add me anyway. Loool, whatever, you're under 18 too, you're still a child as well :mmm: So stop making me feel small! Your maths is terrible, you might want to add 11 to 6, then you might be right :wink:
Oh, so I'm witty? :mmm: Totally saw that hidden compliment there haha.
Hahaaa, you said your name was nicer before too, then you changed your mind, I'm sure you'll do it again :wink:

LOL are you dumb? I can always pretend to be sympathetic you know, I'm pretty good at that :mmm: Though tbf is he's homeless, he really shouldn't waste his money on getting wasted, wouldn't you agree? loool
Ah, yes, okay. I forgot you live in your own little world :cute: I'm sure your wasteman-ness comes into much use there tehe.
Ahhh no wonder my internet is faster today! Will you be back tomorrow? :cry2:
LOOL someone's a bit too confident about themselves hahaaa. It's different when a friend does it loool, it's more acceptable, depending on the intentions :K: hahaa.

You would have punched a girl? Astags. You actually want me to get stung and therefore hurt? Double astags! I have seen some of the true Pakistan though, the dirty, freshy, pervy men :no: LOL

Ah yaaaaay! What you been up to then?
Hahaa, it has a nice ring to it right? Lol one of my friends always says that haha, it makes me feel clever :smartass: lool
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by killa78
Lol. Explain how! :biggrin:

Very few*
A larger majority of Indians smell :smile: LOL

It was in his last post aha
Indian close friend eyyy :wink: ON IT!!! :tongue: lmao

Well its larger, more well known, richer :tongue:, good destination for regional cities, good shopping, more multi-cultural not just pakis everywhere :tongue:, cleaner and generally a nice place :smile:

Oh yeh I did apply for Leeds but didn't get in despite getting the grade requirements :mad:

No they don't, a few smell if you're talking about non-muslim Indians thats understandable some do drink piss as a ritual but muslim Indians are nice!

On what?! :hmmm:
Reply 28
:colone:
Original post by oHellno
Ouch :puppyeyes: I don't want you to add me anyway. Loool, whatever, you're under 18 too, you're still a child as well :mmm: So stop making me feel small! Your maths is terrible, you might want to add 11 to 6, then you might be right :wink:
Oh, so I'm witty? :mmm: Totally saw that hidden compliment there haha.
Hahaaa, you said your name was nicer before too, then you changed your mind, I'm sure you'll do it again :wink:

LOL are you dumb? I can always pretend to be sympathetic you know, I'm pretty good at that :mmm: Though tbf is he's homeless, he really shouldn't waste his money on getting wasted, wouldn't you agree? loool
Ah, yes, okay. I forgot you live in your own little world :cute: I'm sure your wasteman-ness comes into much use there tehe.
Ahhh no wonder my internet is faster today! Will you be back tomorrow? :cry2:
LOOL someone's a bit too confident about themselves hahaaa. It's different when a friend does it loool, it's more acceptable, depending on the intentions :K: hahaa.

You would have punched a girl? Astags. You actually want me to get stung and therefore hurt? Double astags! I have seen some of the true Pakistan though, the dirty, freshy, pervy men :no: LOL

Ah yaaaaay! What you been up to then?
Hahaa, it has a nice ring to it right? Lol one of my friends always says that haha, it makes me feel clever :smartass: lool

:O Fine :frown:
And here I was thinking this is the start to a beautiful friendship :rolleyes: LOL
My maths isnt terrible. You're just being delusional :biggrin: ahah
well, it was an insult really. Your actual humor is that bad you should rely on your crappy wit :tongue: lmao
Gosh im nice (Y)
Nah. Yours can be nicer. If it makes you feel better. I know im the better person :wink: lmao

Unsympathetic. You would throw people out of hospitals yeh. So you is no nice! :redface:
It will lol. Cmin some wasteman skills are needed. the carefree lifestyle is an important one! You gta be chilled! aha
umm, yeh. I'll be back tonight! just to tuck you into bed :colone: lmfaooo
Nah it was shocking tbh. I can make jokes about it now though. At the time i was very angry :smile:
And I dont think she had pure intentions :dontknow: LOL

You seem to be confused. i said punch you. not a girl! lol. Astags! Cross dressing is wrong in Islam :no: lmao.
oh them. They even gave me weird looks yeh. Make sure you have like 20 uncles with you at all times LOL

Me? well I started gym again :smile:
Played Badminton! :biggrin: Had a swine flu jab
I gave my mate a 7 point lead and still beat him 11-8. He's terrible :colondollar: aha
And sleapt :biggrin:
wbu?
That would be wrong tho. Cus they use your surname, not first name lol
Foooolllll!

Sorry for the extra evil text :smile:

if only i was anorexic :frown: that'd be the day lmao...no really i need to get on the treadmill its not even funny loool

like soon....:biggrin:...im nt allowed to make food for men unless im related to them :biggrin: lmao
leave me n me bein a flop alone :frown:

lol okay gotcha :wink:
ah kk cool

i was born in pindi....god bless that place :biggrin: lool

basically my parents are from like the hazara district...places like mansehra and haripur....duno if u'v ever heard of them lool

Really? Are you fat then? or OK? Cus like girls think weighing the same as male 15 year olds is too much :/ lmao

:O. But we is gna be together forever! Surely you could make an exception :wink:
And Finnneeee. Ima be niiicceeeee :tongue:

Are your parents strict? aha

:O wooooowwwwwwwwww :biggrin:
Its cool yeh?
Gta love its KFC :biggrin:
lmao
Nah I havent heard of them :frown:
Im from a place called Kallar Syedan, a village near that called Sahote Hayal :smile:

You were born in Pakistan!?
Reply 29
Original post by Uzzy?
Well its larger, more well known, richer :tongue:, good destination for regional cities, good shopping, more multi-cultural not just pakis everywhere :tongue:, cleaner and generally a nice place :smile:

Oh yeh I did apply for Leeds but didn't get in despite getting the grade requirements :mad:

No they don't, a few smell if you're talking about non-muslim Indians thats understandable some do drink piss as a ritual but muslim Indians are nice!

On what?! :hmmm:

Wowwww. Aha
Sounds really nice.
Liked you pulled it off the website for Birmingham :wink: lmaoooo

Gutted :frown:
One of my mates has had 4 rejections for physiotherapy despite reaching/ going above the predicted grades.
the application processes are weird :/

they are OK lol. I got a couple indian muslim friends. They are really fresh looollll

And you like him!!!! :tongue:
Reply 30
Original post by killa78
Wowwww. Aha
Sounds really nice.
Liked you pulled it off the website for Birmingham :wink: lmaoooo

Gutted :frown:
One of my mates has had 4 rejections for physiotherapy despite reaching/ going above the predicted grades.
the application processes are weird :/

they are OK lol. I got a couple indian muslim friends. They are really fresh looollll

And you like him!!!! :tongue:

You don't even in libve in B'ham why you getting excited? :tongue:
Fyi I didn't :rolleyes:

I know stupid processes :mad:

Well not all are OK!!

Who said its a he :hmmm:
Reply 31
I'm gonna go sleep early tonight :excited:

Talk to you guys later iA. x
Reply 32
Original post by Uzzy?
You don't even in libve in B'ham why you getting excited? :tongue:
Fyi I didn't :rolleyes:

I know stupid processes :mad:

Well not all are OK!!

Who said its a he :hmmm:

Lol
I live close enough :rolleyes: aha
anddd yuupppppp!
You musta :wink:

well dont worry :smile:
Everything happens for a reason :smile:

And most are loool

I said and I can tell it is :wink:
Reply 33
Original post by killa78

Really? Are you fat then? or OK? Cus like girls think weighing the same as male 15 year olds is too much :/ lmao

:O. But we is gna be together forever! Surely you could make an exception :wink:
And Finnneeee. Ima be niiicceeeee :tongue:

Are your parents strict? aha

:O wooooowwwwwwwwww :biggrin:
Its cool yeh?
Gta love its KFC :biggrin:
lmao
Nah I havent heard of them :frown:
Im from a place called Kallar Syedan, a village near that called Sahote Hayal :smile:

You were born in Pakistan!?

i dont know :frown:...ppl say im not..maybe their jus bein nice? who knows? lool

i would if i knew for a FACT we would get married lmao

yeh they is....but its complicated...like there not strict jus for the sake of it if uno what i mean...like its not unnecesary...the things im told to bear in mind and live by r completely justified soo its all i good :smile:

wait i dint get that? what yu on bout KFC n that? :/ lool

a village? no i dont know any villages lool.....but anyways thats cool.....:smile:

yep i was...is that shockin or sumat? lool
came here when i was about 6-ish which is a diff story lol

im half fresh then......its soo depressin :frown: lmaooo........
Reply 34
Original post by killa78
Lol
I live close enough :rolleyes: aha
anddd yuupppppp!
You musta :wink:

well dont worry :smile:
Everything happens for a reason :smile:

And most are loool

I said and I can tell it is :wink:

So what still not B'ham is it :tongue:

Yeh I'm over it now lol

Really whatever you say :console:
Reply 35
Original post by SyedT
Since the old thread has ended, here's a new one....post away :awesome:

Quote anyone else that I forgot please :colondollar:

Really Im sure the S is exactly the same for Super-man and woman? :s-smilie:
omg you dont like spring rolls? I love them! I love any sort of asian food...best ever!
Hmmm I might have been happy :P Haha just kidding..Ignore me as in the bakwas i saying
No I have to be different super crazy random weird it is...and anyways how are you?
Reply 36
Dr.Sweet Science
Sorry not sure how to quote you...
Anyways haha sounds like you're going to make a decision on your spouse based on how well her spring rolls taste wow...Haha thats all your gonna do? Wow sounds like your wifes going to a patient woman tho :P
Reply 37
i know it was....regardless of whether or not yu were bein sarky there :cool:

will do.....really wow nice waste of water....clearly no difference

I ain't sarky :ninja:

nice one...and you know if it made a difference or not how? :curious:

Original post by Uzzy?
Yes I am :hmmm:

I think you'll find that to be untrue :h:

Original post by Nash24
Really Im sure the S is exactly the same for Super-man and woman? :s-smilie:
omg you dont like spring rolls? I love them! I love any sort of asian food...best ever!
Hmmm I might have been happy :P Haha just kidding..Ignore me as in the bakwas i saying
No I have to be different super crazy random weird it is...and anyways how are you?

Nah, it's more feminine :ninja: But if you wanna pretend to be a man,fine by me :p:

Whaaat?! When did I say I didn't like spring rolls :| That :coma: face is meant to mean that spring rolls are amazing :p: I love spring rolls :love:

Happy as in normal happy or as in overdosed-on-MD-happy? :p: Well, I couldn't quite tell which part was the bakwas and which wasn't :colondollar:

Hah fair enough :h: I'm good thanks, sorry for the late as reply, I had to do erm, stuff lol...how're you?
Reply 38
We've a new thread in the society chat too. :s-smilie:
Reply 39
Original post by SyedT
I ain't sarky :ninja:

nice one...and you know if it made a difference or not how? :curious:

duno...instinct maybe?......im soo happy....finished well early today :biggrin:

Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
We've a new thread in the society chat too. :s-smilie:

eh where? lol

Latest

Trending