Oh haaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hows everyone doing :colondollar:

elo elo x howz yu :biggrin:

whys there another 1 tho?
Reply 43
Original post by blush.ox
duno...instinct maybe?......im soo happy....finished well early today :biggrin:

Sounds rather stalkerish to me :/

lol lucky you...I just got back from the hospital, half an hour till I have PBL now :sigh:
Reply 44
Original post by SyedT
Sounds rather stalkerish to me :/

lol lucky you...I just got back from the hospital, half an hour till I have PBL now :sigh:

I cant help it when it comes to yu :wink: lol

ano right :biggrin:.........sitiin here eatin choc....but will work ina bit :frown:

PBL? :/
Reply 45
I cant help it when it comes to yu :wink: lol

ano right :biggrin:.........sitiin here eatin choc....but will work ina bit :frown:

PBL? :/

Riight...is flirting with killa not enough for you? :p:

I just had a kitkat chunky :five: I almost couldn't finish it off though -.-

Problem Based Learning...basically you get given a certain scenario, identify learning objectives, then research these objectives. At the next session you present them :h:
Reply 46
Original post by SyedT
Riight...is flirting with killa not enough for you? :p:

I just had a kitkat chunky :five: I almost couldn't finish it off though -.-

Problem Based Learning...basically you get given a certain scenario, identify learning objectives, then research these objectives. At the next session you present them :h:

omdz im not flirtin :frown: lmao but still hes not here soo u'l have to do :wink: haa

i had two galaxys they have about 250+cals....soo iv jus had about 500+ cals :eek:
shoot me now
oh woow thats sounds cool....hard sometimes? or okayish
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
omdz im not flirtin :frown: lmao but still hes not here soo u'l have to do :wink: haa

i had two galaxys they have about 250+cals....soo iv jus had about 500+ cals :eek:

shoot me now
oh woow thats sounds cool....hard sometimes? or okayish

lol if you say so...and I'm not actin as a replacement for anyone :colonhash:

lool who cares about the calories? :p: I actually need more sugar to be honest, I'm shattered right now

It's fine actually...we work in a group so that's always a good experience...plus the topics we get aren't too intense, and we get to decide how much depth we want to go into :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by SyedT
lol if you say so...and I'm not actin as a replacement for anyone :colonhash:

lool who cares about the calories? :p: I actually need more sugar to be honest, I'm shattered right now

It's fine actually...we work in a group so that's always a good experience...plus the topics we get aren't too intense, and we get to decide how much depth we want to go into :smile:

ur not a replacement....ur faar too original and special for that :smile:

im soo nice :tongue:

i care!! lol the price i have to pay for a lil bit of pleasure :frown:

you should try sleepin more :/ fix up ur routine hena

ooooooo coool :smile:
Reply 49
ur not a replacement....ur faar too original and special for that :smile:

im soo nice :tongue:

i care!! lol the price i have to pay for a lil bit of pleasure :frown:

you should try sleepin more :/ fix up ur routine hena

ooooooo coool :smile:

Well then, what am I?

Hah, you wish :h:

I don't care at the moment, since I don't have to pay any prices, so I guess we're different there :colondollar:

I wanted to go to sleep early, I really did...but I couldn't :/
Reply 50
Original post by SyedT
Well then, what am I?

Hah, you wish :h:

I don't care at the moment, since I don't have to pay any prices, so I guess we're different there :colondollar:

I wanted to go to sleep early, I really did...but I couldn't :/

in terms of what? :biggrin:

i dont need to wish cuz i know :smile:

tuts lucky biitch lol i swear men dont have to even try :frown:

awwwh i like how yu said that lol......soo whys that then? lol
Reply 51

elo elo x howz yu :biggrin:

whys there another 1 tho?

I dunno really. :p:
Reply 52
in terms of what? :biggrin:

i dont need to wish cuz i know :smile:

tuts lucky biitch lol i swear men dont have to even try :frown:

awwwh i like how yu said that lol......soo whys that then? lol

In terms of whatever we were discussing just now? :dontknow:

Modest much? :p:

Yes we do :colonhash: I just love playing sports so I burn off all the calories I gain, plus I think I've got a high metabolic rate :colondollar: and what you callin me bitch for? :colonhash:

lool I didn't say it in any special way really :p: My mate fractured his thumb, had to take him to hospital :h:
Reply 53
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-
I dunno really. :p:

right ok then lol u ok anyway

Original post by SyedT
In terms of whatever we were discussing just now? :dontknow:

Modest much? :p:

Yes we do :colonhash: I just love playing sports so I burn off all the calories I gain, plus I think I've got a high metabolic rate :colondollar: and what you callin me bitch for? :colonhash:

lool I didn't say it in any special way really :p: My mate fractured his thumb, had to take him to hospital :h:

i duno either :/ lol

im very modest actually :biggrin:

awhh fair enough i guess :/...becuz ur my biitch friend? :/

it was cute n made me awwh lol
lmao fractured his thumb looool.......errr ok....sorry :/ so is he okay then?

u finished ur PBL thingy?
im sad to inform yu that i havent made much progress with any since the last time we spoke :frown:
Reply 54
i duno either :/ lol

im very modest actually :biggrin:

awhh fair enough i guess :/...becuz ur my biitch friend? :/

it was cute n made me awwh lol
lmao fractured his thumb looool.......errr ok....sorry :/ so is he okay then?

u finished ur PBL thingy?
im sad to inform yu that i havent made much progress with any since the last time we spoke :frown:

You don't know much do you...you just know how to flirt :hmmm:

:rofl: is all I have to say for that

Yeah, I think I'll probably get a belly when I'm a dad and all that though, seems to be a common pattern lool...the friend part sounds good to me, the bitch part not so much :colonhash:

Oh right, no cuteness intended though :colondollar: Yeah, long story :/ well not so much long, more silly than anything...yeah he's fine, he got an x ray, saw his results and was put up in a splint and sling...he'll have to go to CX to have a cast put on...lool what are you apologising for? :s-smilie:

Yeah PBL's done, got my topic to research and stuff, let the work begin xD Haha that's standard tbh, I was much the same at A level :p: I'd just start work and get distracted halfway through, so I ended up doing no revision during term time :rofl:

Just try to break it down into small chunks...do you like art? If so then draw spider diagrams etc...try to discover what kind of learner you are. Do you learn by looking at diagrams? by writing stuff down repeatedly? (that's how I learn) :h:
Reply 55
Original post by SyedT
You don't know much do you...you just know how to flirt :hmmm:

:rofl: is all I have to say for that

Yeah, I think I'll probably get a belly when I'm a dad and all that though, seems to be a common pattern lool...the friend part sounds good to me, the bitch part not so much :colonhash:

Oh right, no cuteness intended though :colondollar: Yeah, long story :/ well not so much long, more silly than anything...yeah he's fine, he got an x ray, saw his results and was put up in a splint and sling...he'll have to go to CX to have a cast put on...lool what are you apologising for? :s-smilie:

Yeah PBL's done, got my topic to research and stuff, let the work begin xD Haha that's standard tbh, I was much the same at A level :p: I'd just start work and get distracted halfway through, so I ended up doing no revision during term time :rofl:

Just try to break it down into small chunks...do you like art? If so then draw spider diagrams etc...try to discover what kind of learner you are. Do you learn by looking at diagrams? by writing stuff down repeatedly? (that's how I learn) :h:

stop bein soo mean to me i wasnt even flirtin with yu...plus y do yu seem annoyed at the IDEA of me flirtin with yu anyway :frown: ....im not bad :wink: loool

shaat up fish

lol yeh yu probz will...ul be repulsive :frown: ...but then again if yu kept up with the sport ul be lush forever :biggrin:...
but i meant the biitch part in a nice way tho :frown:.....fine jus borin friends then

lol ah kk thats cool...........becuz when i laugh outrageously at other pplz pain i get told its not very nice n that karma will come to get me :frown: .....but that was jus sooo funny :biggrin:....wonder what a broken thumb feels like :redface:

i get distracted really really easily tho...its not even funny i think its a serious problem....i might fail becuz of it lol

i used to love art....got A* at gcse.....should have done stuff like that instead at a-level...blooody bio...like wtf theres soo much to remember.....
but no spider diagrams really dont work with me lol...yeh with me its more write it down again n agian...mostly with processes n that which is annoyin cuz i learn sumat 1 week n il know it really well....n then next week if i try to write it down again il be like errrrm.......................:colondollar:

but uno what the problem is right now? iv got loads of notes n stuff to doo and gota annotate loads of diagrams...but i didnt have any sexiii bright glittery pens lmao soo my mums out to get some and when she returns i shall work :biggrin:
Reply 56
stop bein soo mean to me i wasnt even flirtin with yu...plus y do yu seem annoyed at the IDEA of me flirtin with yu anyway :frown: ....im not bad :wink: loool

shaat up fish

lol yeh yu probz will...ul be repulsive :frown: ...but then again if yu kept up with the sport ul be lush forever :biggrin:...
but i meant the biitch part in a nice way tho :frown:.....fine jus borin friends then

lol ah kk thats cool...........becuz when i laugh outrageously at other pplz pain i get told its not very nice n that karma will come to get me :frown: .....but that was jus sooo funny :biggrin:....wonder what a broken thumb feels like :redface:

i get distracted really really easily tho...its not even funny i think its a serious problem....i might fail becuz of it lol

i used to love art....got A* at gcse.....should have done stuff like that instead at a-level...blooody bio...like wtf theres soo much to remember.....
but no spider diagrams really dont work with me lol...yeh with me its more write it down again n agian...mostly with processes n that which is annoyin cuz i learn sumat 1 week n il know it really well....n then next week if i try to write it down again il be like errrrm.......................:colondollar:

but uno what the problem is right now? iv got loads of notes n stuff to doo and gota annotate loads of diagrams...but i didnt have any sexiii bright glittery pens lmao soo my mums out to get some and when she returns i shall work :biggrin:

Life's not as fun if you're not mean...I'm not annoyed, I'm pretending to be annoyed, get with it :colonhash: I'm sure you aren't :h:

I hope I'm not repulsive :p: I doubt I'll be able to keep up the sports to my current level if I become a doc...we'll see how life goes :h: Why does it have to be bitch? Couldn't you think of something nicer :colonhash:

lol if I'm honest, I nearly died laughing at my friend because he broke his thumb by falling over, the way he fell was just :facepalm: Even at the hospital he was being an idiot and I couldn't stop laughing...the pics are taken and on their way to facebook as we speak :p:

Naah it's not...trust me when it comes near exams you'll start to make yourself focus too, you just need a goal to work towards, which is how I work. I didn't work during term time because I felt I would forget everything anyway, so I just started working before the exam period.

Oh right, you make notes? I did make notes in class but I never ever used them lol, they just sat their and caught the dust :/ I just used my textbooks and wrote stuff down repeatedly, then did past papers, boring or what :/ Sexy glittery pens? Riiight...
Reply 57
Original post by SyedT
Life's not as fun if you're not mean...I'm not annoyed, I'm pretending to be annoyed, get with it :colonhash: I'm sure you aren't :h:

I hope I'm not repulsive :p: I doubt I'll be able to keep up the sports to my current level if I become a doc...we'll see how life goes :h: Why does it have to be bitch? Couldn't you think of something nicer :colonhash:

lol if I'm honest, I nearly died laughing at my friend because he broke his thumb by falling over, the way he fell was just :facepalm: Even at the hospital he was being an idiot and I couldn't stop laughing...the pics are taken and on their way to facebook as we speak :p:

Naah it's not...trust me when it comes near exams you'll start to make yourself focus too, you just need a goal to work towards, which is how I work. I didn't work during term time because I felt I would forget everything anyway, so I just started working before the exam period.

Oh right, you make notes? I did make notes in class but I never ever used them lol, they just sat their and caught the dust :/ I just used my textbooks and wrote stuff down repeatedly, then did past papers, boring or what :/ Sexy glittery pens? Riiight...

i cant tell with yu though...ur weird lol.........................cool i is with it now :cool: of course im not bad...thats what i was tellin yu tut
im sure yu will....dnt go crazy n be some superdoc type thing...balance ur time :tongue:
okay forget biitch then..how abouts slaaag? lol kk jus syed then :frown: cuz im not guna call yu 'sumat' friend am i
lool it made me crack up when i read it...bless him
is it weird that we'r really kinda similar...like i doo all the things yu claim to have done and doo lol...i have a very very bad memory :frown:
yeh in class..but never look at them becuz well they dont help loads lol...jus make em out the text book cuz its more effective....i doo alot of past papers...but more than that i sit n stare at the mark schemes cuz there more helpful lol...then i always know what kinda stuff im expected to write
yes sexy glittery pens...u got a problem? :colonhash:
Reply 58
i dont know :frown:...ppl say im not..maybe their jus bein nice? who knows? lool

i would if i knew for a FACT we would get married lmao

yeh they is....but its complicated...like there not strict jus for the sake of it if uno what i mean...like its not unnecesary...the things im told to bear in mind and live by r completely justified soo its all i good :smile:

wait i dint get that? what yu on bout KFC n that? :/ lool

a village? no i dont know any villages lool.....but anyways thats cool.....:smile:

yep i was...is that shockin or sumat? lool
came here when i was about 6-ish which is a diff story lol

im half fresh then......its soo depressin :frown: lmaooo........

Lol. Surely you can tell? :biggrin:
But i would listen to everyones comments :smile:

:O Its like that then? You still dont trust me properly? :frown: aha

Ahhhhh. So not over the top strict? As in you can have abit of a life? And not be locked in the house all day? :biggrin: ahah

KFC!! In Pindi! Have you never been there!? lol
Its like the best attraction :wink:
You HAVE to GO THERE! Even though I got food poisonning from there... lmao

and frrrreeessshhhhyyyyyy :tongue:

Original post by Uzzy?
So what still not B'ham is it :tongue:

Yeh I'm over it now lol

Really whatever you say :console:

Lol. Better then Leeds either way :wink: aha

And good :tongue: Cant have depressed people onn this society :smile:

So it is? Awwwwwww
Do I get a wedding invite? :h:

Nash24
LOOOOOOOOL! styled beards haha I wander if anyones ever gelled their beard that would be so jokes :P
*Puke* That was gross :P
Heey! It had good food okay! I used to call it Garam chamchi And It wasnt a franchise one of those random restaurants...
Omg torrential rain when did you go exactly..because it was raining HEAVILY when I went in august 2006 I think
Noooooooooooo thats copyright...My idea...I will sue you :P
Hahaha You sure about that :P

Lol. My mate gels his beard! He's a militant Sikh so has like a massive beard! He has to gel it to keep it uunder control lol
Dont puke! Apologise!
garam chamchi? Awwwww thats cute lol
As long as the food tasted nice its all goooddd
I think I was in Pakistan in 06 lol but 09 is when I was in Islamabaad at the time. It just caused traffic to stop. I was starving
Tbf rain is really bad in Pakistan but it cools the temperature down very nicely
You can sue me! You dont know who I am lol
and yusss I is! aha
Reply 59
i cant tell with yu though...ur weird lol.........................cool i is with it now :cool: of course im not bad...thats what i was tellin yu tut
im sure yu will....dnt go crazy n be some superdoc type thing...balance ur time :tongue:
okay forget biitch then..how abouts slaaag? lol kk jus syed then :frown: cuz im not guna call yu 'sumat' friend am i
lool it made me crack up when i read it...bless him
is it weird that we'r really kinda similar...like i doo all the things yu claim to have done and doo lol...i have a very very bad memory :frown:
yeh in class..but never look at them becuz well they dont help loads lol...jus make em out the text book cuz its more effective....i doo alot of past papers...but more than that i sit n stare at the mark schemes cuz there more helpful lol...then i always know what kinda stuff im expected to write
yes sexy glittery pens...u got a problem? :colonhash:

It's called being subtle :wink: You sure you're with it? Can't trust you and all that :/

Hah superdoc, I wish :puppyeyes: I'll have a family and stuff though, so playing sports won't be that easy at that point in life :p:

Slag? No :colonhash: Syed's fine, since you can't think of anything nice :h:

He's an idiot, but he's still my mate :p:

Yeah, I guess we just have similar mindsets...my memory for some things is just bad :facepalm: Like I'll leave my keys in a really obvious place and then panic looking for it :colonhash:

My notes just sat there and did nothing lol, wasted all that paper and ink for nothing :/ Tbh A levels seem to be more about being able to answer the questions in a specific manner and all, rather than knowing all the content, especially biology -.-

Pens are not sexy :colonhash:

Latest