League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
yeh we're freakin pro.
Reply 181
If level 30 then give me username and i will add you heheheh :P
Reply 182
good bye.

after getting back somewhat 1340 (my highest is 1410) i fell to 1256. i will stop playing for some time. the amount of games that at least one of my team mates got literally destroyed is insane. yes sometimes i have the pawnage team too. but it is almost impossible if u get the moron on your team. i was 3-0-2 as jungle doing real well. top was 4 deaths bot was 5 deaths. no chance.

the number of games that are actually close is way too small for this to be enjoyable.
Reply 183
Original post by danny111
good bye.

after getting back somewhat 1340 (my highest is 1410) i fell to 1256. i will stop playing for some time. the amount of games that at least one of my team mates got literally destroyed is insane. yes sometimes i have the pawnage team too. but it is almost impossible if u get the moron on your team. i was 3-0-2 as jungle doing real well. top was 4 deaths bot was 5 deaths. no chance.

the number of games that are actually close is way too small for this to be enjoyable.

Queuing solo ranked games during the holidays, its a rookie mistake gosh you hate to see it. :holmes:
Most are probably already watching, but IEM Kiev finals is about to start! Match up of the year and everyone seems to be super-hyped about it.

Link
I just managed to get an 8 win streak playing as Annie in mid, play safe until level 6 then NUKE - try and get a kill, and then proceed to be fed the entire game until you can one-shot all but their tanks.

Good times :biggrin:
Nearly lvl 27 now :awesome:

Love playing Kennen, Akali and Galio.
Original post by cambo211
Nearly lvl 27 now :awesome:

Love playing Kennen, Akali and Galio.

Kennen... :mad:

Just played in lane against a Kennen, nearly crashed my damn computer with all the lightning effects... sure that's imbalanced... :biggrin:
Original post by Architecture-er
Kennen... :mad:

Just played in lane against a Kennen, nearly crashed my damn computer with all the lightning effects... sure that's imbalanced... :biggrin:

I've seen a lot of people trying to do AD Kennen after seeing it in the competition the other guy linked. Damn them all to hell!

If i went AD Kennen i'd have to get the new ionic spark to troll people with.
Reply 189
I've seen a lot of people trying to do AD Kennen after seeing it in the competition the other guy linked. Damn them all to hell!

Streams are the worst thing. People always copy the **** they do in streams.
Reply 190
Original post by danny111
Streams are the worst thing. People always copy the **** they do in streams.

it's not so bad as long as it's the people on the opposite team, ah fail nunus and shyvannas :tongue:

out of interest anyone watch kiev? and if so what'd you think of m5? EMPIRE!!!
Original post by danb_nhkn
out of interest anyone watch kiev? and if so what'd you think of m5? EMPIRE!!!

Yeah twas awesome, great final match and wasn't at all surprised to see M5 win after the champ pick that TSM pulled out - not to mention the first game

Also, unrelated, but do you go to Yale College by any chance?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 192
M5 are a good time but I suspect they will end up in a similar position as Dignitas in that once you've figured them out it isn't so hard to face them. I wonder how it would of ended up like if TRM pulled Yorick, Nidalee, Renekton, Corki etc along with AP Sion mid on Reginald since these games seem to be decided more or less in 20 odd mins so a strong late game (ie: with Ireila) isn't much of a big deal.
Reply 193
Original post by Existentialistic
Yeah twas awesome, great final match and wasn't at all surprised to see M5 win after the champ pick that TSM pulled out - not to mention the first game

Also, unrelated, but do you go to Yale College by any chance?

The first game between m5 and TSM was brutal, though reginalds face after he lost was priceless XD

ummm may i ask why first before answering that?? =P

Original post by Zurvan

M5 are a good time but I suspect they will end up in a similar position as Dignitas in that once you've figured them out it isn't so hard to face them. I wonder how it would of ended up like if TRM pulled Yorick, Nidalee, Renekton, Corki etc along with AP Sion mid on Reginald since these games seem to be decided more or less in 20 odd mins so a strong late game (ie: with Ireila) isn't much of a big deal.

The main problem really was snowballing, the one game m5 conceded to TSM was the one where shyvanna wasn't top lane, when she was she would just keep stealing enemy jungle while also going for ganks, it was mainly their shyvanna that won them the tourny, still not sure why TSM refused to ban her :confused:
Original post by danb_nhkn
The first game between m5 and TSM was brutal, though reginalds face after he lost was priceless XD

ummm may i ask why first before answering that?? =P

Just wondering - I live about 5 miles outside of Wrexham
Reply 195
If I fail my degree, it's all League of Legend's fault. XD
I am a massive LoL fan, but ranked solo is SO broken. -.- When i've been having amazing support scores by the end, or when i've done well jungling, i'm always with the really derpy team that can't seem to understand teamwork. hence, 800 ELO. I'm gonna wait for one of my friends to level up to 30 so I can do duo queue, at least that way we can dominate a lane and carry/babysit our whole team.

My main champs are Morgana, Soraka, Jungle Xin Zhao, and i'm also pretty good with Sivir. Support is probably hardest to play ranked though, because it relies on your team doing well.
Reply 197
Original post by Quornslice
I am a massive LoL fan, but ranked solo is SO broken. -.- When i've been having amazing support scores by the end, or when i've done well jungling, i'm always with the really derpy team that can't seem to understand teamwork. hence, 800 ELO. I'm gonna wait for one of my friends to level up to 30 so I can do duo queue, at least that way we can dominate a lane and carry/babysit our whole team.

My main champs are Morgana, Soraka, Jungle Xin Zhao, and i'm also pretty good with Sivir. Support is probably hardest to play ranked though, because it relies on your team doing well.

I absolutely don't believe in "ELO hell", but each to their own.

I think of it like this: if you really are better than everyone around you, and there is one feeder per game, there is a 4/9 probability for the derp to be on your team and a 5/9 probability for him to be on the other team - so by the law of averages the other team will always have more feeders and leavers than your team, as long as you don't feed or leave yourself.

I'm rated 1400, if you are only 800 ELO there are probably some fundamental things you are doing wrong. If you don't watch steamers I'd suggest you watch them sometimes, particularly if they play champions that you do, as you can learn a lot from them!

What's your in game name?
Reply 198

What's your in game name? We could play sometime, I'm level 30 (1400 ELO). I love Galio and Akali as well!

e: for a tip for you and Quornslice, I'd say to save your IP for tier3 runes, and only buy ones that you know you want, from guides etc. As a general guide armour yellows and MR blues (both flat) are useful on a lot of champions, I use one or both of these on every single champion I play (apart from say Akali which has very specific runes) - so they'd be a good investment for you guys.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by M_E_X
What's your in game name? We could play sometime, I'm level 30 (1400 ELO). I love Galio and Akali as well!

e: for a tip for you and Quornslice, I'd say to save your IP for tier3 runes, and only buy ones that you know you want, from guides etc. As a general guide armour yellows and MR blues (both flat) are useful on a lot of champions, I use one or both of these on every single champion I play (apart from say Akali which has very specific runes) - so they'd be a good investment for you guys.

Already got my Armour Yellows, working on the MR blues. :smile: My in game name is Quornslice, same as on here, so feel free to add me. Seeing as morgana is almost always banned I never get to play my best champ, but I like jungle xin as well. Though quite often when i'm jungling people ask for a gank then push the lane -.- I'd be up for a couple of lessons though if you are willing to give me them. Just better play in general and stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest