The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danny111
30+

wow

i think i managed that once in a coop game. nice.

It is really easy if you get fed early with a champ like Fiora. I'm not particularly good at the game and even I managed it. It is many times easier as a jungler than anything else :yes:

I do enjoy snowballing with Akali though :sogood:
Reply 2101
Can't seem to win anything atm regardless of whether I'm playing well or not. Been playing as Blitz and I can get my carry some kills but they always overextend and get ganked.
Think my highest kill amount may have been 25-5 as Lux (with Mejais >=D), but earlier in that game i was 20-1. Could nuke everything with the laser!
Reply 2102
Original post by Falcon91
Can't seem to win anything atm regardless of whether I'm playing well or not. Been playing as Blitz and I can get my carry some kills but they always overextend and get ganked.
Think my highest kill amount may have been 25-5 as Lux (with Mejais >=D), but earlier in that game i was 20-1. Could nuke everything with the laser!

just ward up and keep checking were the wards are
being blitz, it will be the enemy who are put of checking the river beacasue they are looking for the hand of doom :P
Original post by sawyer
Your so wrong, you couldnt be anymore wrong

Lol wasteman.
Original post by M_E_X
Hey guys, I'm back from holiday now :h: Just played a ranked game and won it, I'm still only at 1393 though :frown: (compared to 1553 on my other account, OTrice)

I'll be online for the next few days if anyone fancies playing some games, I'm Smilerrr

You negged me you penis :colonhash:
Reply 2105
Back to 6300 IP, debating who to buy...Leona or thinking about Fiora/other carry champions because I don't have many. Not sure who is more viable to buy atm as apparently they are both outclassed by many champions in their role, but ofc I also want a champion thats fun to play.
I would wait for Rengar but I won't have my pc at uni again so won't be able to play. If anyone has either of these two (or both) can you give me some pro's and cons or other recommendations.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2106
hi guys finally stabilised my elo @ 1100 :smile: - now i can start to climb! - much better than when i was stuck at 1400 elo haha
if anybody online today and wants to practise there AD carrying let me know?
we can take it in turn being support and ad carry
beacaus i pretty much suck at ad carry :/ but im a fairly good support
would be on regular pick ofc, anybody up for it?
Reply 2107
Original post by chill543
hi guys finally stabilised my elo @ 1100 :smile: - now i can start to climb! - much better than when i was stuck at 1400 elo haha
if anybody online today and wants to practise there AD carrying let me know?
we can take it in turn being support and ad carry
beacaus i pretty much suck at ad carry :/ but im a fairly good support
would be on regular pick ofc, anybody up for it?

AD carry is my weakest role so I may be up for it to improve at it.
Reply 2108
Original post by Zurvan
AD carry is my weakest role so I may be up for it to improve at it.

ok man im going to come on now my username is malossi136 :smile:
Reply 2109
Had a pretty hilarious game with chill543 with me as Blitzcrank and him as Tristana. Demolished lane so hard made Corki rage quit, think I ended that game 2/0/8.
Reply 2110
yeah had a really fun game haha, was good practise,
anybody else whant to play? im only low elo though :/ ~1000-1100
coming on in about 30 mins or so :smile: to do the same and practise supp/ad carry
i cant play anymore :frown:

laptop keeps freezing...
I think I was level 12 last time I posted in this thread ?

Well level 25 now and w/l is a close 124-121 !!!

Just had a game where a xin said "Ashe go bot!!! I don't want to see your face anymore." :biggrin: (Was late game)

There was 5 people from the enemy team mid.

Some people in this game confuse me :biggrin:
Reply 2113
Original post by jaek13456
I think I was level 12 last time I posted in this thread ?

Well level 25 now and w/l is a close 124-121 !!!

Just had a game where a xin said "Ashe go bot!!! I don't want to see your face anymore." :biggrin: (Was late game)

There was 5 people from the enemy team mid.

Some people in this game confuse me :biggrin:

Nice job! You're getting closer to level 30, and that's a really good w/l score :smile: Anything with more wins than losses is really good, as there are so many smurf accounts around now.

Who are your favourite champions? When you get to level 30 you can start playing ranked!

If you want, if you post your summoner name I will look at your rune pages and suggest how you can improve them?
Original post by M_E_X
Nice job! You're getting closer to level 30, and that's a really good w/l score :smile: Anything with more wins than losses is really good, as there are so many smurf accounts around now.

Who are your favourite champions? When you get to level 30 you can start playing ranked!

If you want, if you post your summoner name I will look at your rune pages and suggest how you can improve them?

VirtualMuffin. Only got 3 rune pages though at the moment.
Decided to re-learn GP. Had a game where we had an intentional feeder (26 deaths where he just walked to the enemy) and we still nearly won. What a ****.
TBH I think feeders make the game more interesting. Can you still win the game with them and the answer sometimes is yes. Also questions like...

Will your team feed !?
Will you get baron buff or will soraka randomly charge their base ! etc

If we all dominated all the time this game wouldn't be fun :biggrin:
Reply 2117
TBH I think feeders make the game more interesting. Can you still win the game with them and the answer sometimes is yes. Also questions like...

Will your team feed !?
Will you get baron buff or will soraka randomly charge their base ! etc

If we all dominated all the time this game wouldn't be fun :biggrin:

yeah but then most of the time, esp if im an assasin i take so much advantage of it, and just get free kills haha
then i continue to steam roll there team, :colone:
Reply 2118
Original post by paddy__power
Decided to re-learn GP. Had a game where we had an intentional feeder (26 deaths where he just walked to the enemy) and we still nearly won. What a ****.

What do you build on GP? He's one of my mains, he's my most played champ in my side and my 2nd most played on my main. Why I love him is he only really gets counterpicked by Panth, and you can build him either really tanky or with lots of damage (triforce and IE) depending on what your team needs.

I've even invented my own build for him, Bankplank. It's good when you're vs a fairly non-aggressive enemy top laner but against a strong ganking jungler.

You start with mana regen thingy (that goes in to philo stone), 1 ward and 6 HP pots, then build philo stone and heart of gold, and with the extra gold from your Q you end up so rich by late game :h:. I use this build in most of my games with him actually.

VirtualMuffin. Only got 3 rune pages though at the moment.

Yeah, 3 rune pages is enough to be going on with really, it's more important to buy more champs and the best runes than more rune pages. They are so expensive as well :frown:
For your runes, for AD it's better to have +AD runes and quints rather than armour pen. This is because most abilities on AD champs scale off AD, and extra AD makes last hitting easier, so overall it's just better.

Otherwise it looks ok :smile: Just save up and buy those last runes when you get the required levels, and you'll be good to go!
We should play sometime, I can give you some tips if you like, I'm Smilerrr.
Original post by M_E_X
What do you build on GP? He's one of my mains, he's my most played champ in my side and my 2nd most played on my main. Why I love him is he only really gets counterpicked by Panth, and you can build him either really tanky or with lots of damage (triforce and IE) depending on what your team needs.

I've even invented my own build for him, Bankplank. It's good when you're vs a fairly non-aggressive enemy top laner but against a strong ganking jungler.

You start with mana regen thingy (that goes in to philo stone), 1 ward and 6 HP pots, then build philo stone and heart of gold, and with the extra gold from your Q you end up so rich by late game :h:. I use this build in most of my games with him actually.

Yeah, 3 rune pages is enough to be going on with really, it's more important to buy more champs and the best runes than more rune pages. They are so expensive as well :frown:
For your runes, for AD it's better to have +AD runes and quints rather than armour pen. This is because most abilities on AD champs scale off AD, and extra AD makes last hitting easier, so overall it's just better.

Otherwise it looks ok :smile: Just save up and buy those last runes when you get the required levels, and you'll be good to go!
We should play sometime, I can give you some tips if you like, I'm Smilerrr.

What do you make of Movement Speed Quints. Think it'll help me with Ashe?

Quick Reply