The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Mundo was a horrible choice. All CLG had to do was play a safe game and that's pretty much what they've done so far and succeeded with it
M5 are just making some idiotic choices.
And now i'm being shown that i know nothing.
Good comeback in the the 2nd round. I was kind of skeptical of the team composition but they really turned it round with the first team fight near dragon. Was a really well played game.
Reply 264
really loved the urgot pick in the second match, especially since through most of the match the casters sort of just sat their confused asking why CLG.EU were attacking what was effectively the tank :tongue: shyvanna ban next match!
Not too sure how that would have turned out if GP got the blue as intended. M5 managed to somehow get back in the game despite feeding Froggen. CLG.eu's counter strats for their balls deep approach to jungle invasion really paid off. Looks like that's the best strat they've got (minus the global taunt tank hurrrgot).
Original post by MrJoeyUK
Are you trying to tell me that girls play LoL? Impossible..

:P!
well to be totally honest im not to sure id call my recent attempts "playing" :colondollar:
LoL is most definately not like riding a bike :frown:
x
Reply 267
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
well to be totally honest im not to sure id call my recent attempts "playing" :colondollar:
x

Play kennen. Fun and awesome.
Reply 268
Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x
x

Nonsense! I'm sure your just being modest :tongue:

I've had a pretty good day today.. 28/8 with Xerath (still managed to lose this game.. :frown: ), 11/6 with Nasus, can't remember what else.. but I've had a lot of bad team mates today as well which I continue to be not happy about.
It ok if I'm added to the roster for the team? I'm only 820 ELO but it's rising, and hopefully will rise even more if I get awesome at taric. User is Quornslice
Reply 270
Have we made the team yet? I've still not been added :frown:
Reply 271
Original post by Quornslice
It ok if I'm added to the roster for the team? I'm only 820 ELO but it's rising, and hopefully will rise even more if I get awesome at taric. User is Quornslice

You are not gonna carry games as a support.

Master mid or jungle.
Original post by danny111

Master mid or jungle.

I may not directly carry them but I will be making sure our AD Carry does a lot better than theirs, thusly passively carrying.
pwning with my AD Malz build in dominion. Could of done better but I was totally owning the plots with double kills etc. :tongue:

Reply 274
Original post by Cupid Stunt
pwning with my AD Malz build in dominion. Could of done better but I was totally owning the plots with double kills etc. :tongue:

Going 15/14 and having the third most points on your team ("average" by definition), at summoner level 18, is "totally owning"? Ok.
Reply 275
Original post by danny111

Master mid or jungle.

I think if he's best at support, then play support. There is a lack of supports at any non-super-high ELO I think! It might be better for him to play support and help the team with warding etc than to get stuck in the "I've got to carry this myself every single game" mentality
Thread should be deleted. Straight Up.
Original post by M_E_X
Going 15/14 and having the third most points on your team ("average" by definition), at summoner level 18, is "totally owning"? Ok.

I challenge you to 1v3 with a zeal and pair of berserkers on Malz and come out with 2 kills. :redface:

It was an embarrassing session of owning. I was 1st place till the end where I got a little too cocky and went for the triples. It was hilarious.

Oh yeah and I didn't use my abilities, not even my ulti. Hah! So yes, that is my definition of being owned.
Ok, so thanks to M_E_X i'm getting a LOT better at my ward placement and remembering timings for buffs and whatnot, and my scores improved drastically! In one game I went 4/1/10 and another I went 1/0/17, both as Soraka support. The death on the first game was literally 1 second before we destroyed their nexus, so it was pretty much an ideal game.
Reply 279
Original post by Quornslice
Ok, so thanks to M_E_X i'm getting a LOT better at my ward placement and remembering timings for buffs and whatnot, and my scores improved drastically! In one game I went 4/1/10 and another I went 1/0/17, both as Soraka support. The death on the first game was literally 1 second before we destroyed their nexus, so it was pretty much an ideal game.

:h: It was fun playing with you!

Any more progress on the TSR team? If not then I'll make one and start inviting people?

Quick Reply

Latest