Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carehow)
    Just got enough IP for Anivia. ^_^
    I was thinking of buying that champ since Cambo owned he with her
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The NA server is down, AGAIN!!! RARRR!!!

Anyone on EU West up for a non-ranked game? My summoner name is TheImpressionnan
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just played a game with Corki (my first, and versus AI) went 11/3/10 or something - he is good fun.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Corki is so annoying xD.

I play LoL quite often. I love it but its getting a bit silly now. All the new champs are basically the same; they all dash and have like damage doing skills around them.

And the matchmaking is horrid. I play with my boyfriend all the time and we just get put into game with a crappy player and the other teams like level 10 and 30 or some poo.

My favourite champs are Mundo, Trist, TF and Evelynn
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReyChul)
    Corki is so annoying xD.

I play LoL quite often. I love it but its getting a bit silly now. All the new champs are basically the same; they all dash and have like damage doing skills around them.

And the matchmaking is horrid. I play with my boyfriend all the time and we just get put into game with a crappy player and the other teams like level 10 and 30 or some poo.

My favourite champs are Mundo, Trist, TF and Evelynn
    Just why?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess she does need a buff. But I don't play her seriously just in coop vs AI. She's real fun I think

And I like skewering everyone with her Q over and over again >:]
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just played my third game with Warwick. Oh, My God, he is a beautiful champion. Jungling with him is a dream, and he does so well in a team fight. In my opinion he's a bit OP (cos of the life-steal passive and Q). At the end of the game my score was 22/11/7 -- that is the first time I've ever got so many kills. :sogood:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nephilim)
    Just played my third game with Warwick. Oh, My God, he is a beautiful champion. Jungling with him is a dream, and he does so well in a team fight. In my opinion he's a bit OP (cos of the life-steal passive and Q). At the end of the game my score was 22/11/7 -- that is the first time I've ever got so many kills. :sogood:
    Lane ww better than jungle.

Plus he is not op. Silence or stun break his ulti as does quicksilver slash.
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)

Though jungle WW is very strong after level 6, since he can just get blue buff and perma-gank mid lane. Even with the snail-pace reaction times of some laners they're almost guaranteed to get their burst off during your ulti - then it's just a case of whether they flash to safety before you one-shot them or not
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Since my main is gold ELO now (Smilerrr), I've been leveling up my side. I'm almost level 30 on him, then I'll start playing ranked.

I think if I can get a decent ELO (silver) with my side, even though I have not many champs and not all my good runes/runepages like on my main, it disproves "ELO hell", for me at least.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Phew, just played my first game in a long time with Maokai. I bought him a looong time ago before I really knew how to play LoL. I didn't jungle with him, but went top and ended up with 5/2/21. Not bad for a first attempt!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg.

4 out of my last 5 games our bot lane failed incredibly much. last game ashe was 0-6. she had 11 games as ad carry, 3-8 with ashe. one game tristana was 0-6 after 15 minutes then afk.

matchmaking is so bad.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

In that game where I got 22 kills as Jungle WW, there was a Lane WW on the other team and I was always able to kill him easily. And there was a Garen on their team who always silenced me, but I was still able to pwn. .

Stacking speed with life-steal on WW makes him pretty unstoppable imo. Having high attack speed allows him to life-steal incredibly fast, making him very hard to kill.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    In that game where I got 22 kills as Jungle WW, there was a Lane WW on the other team and I was always able to kill him easily. And there was a Garen on their team who always silenced me, but I was still able to pwn. .

Stacking speed with life-steal on WW makes him pretty unstoppable imo. Having high attack speed allows him to life-steal incredibly fast, making him very hard to kill.
    Then you were just a better player than their ww. Yes ww is without doubt very strong, but OP, I don't think so.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Then you were just a better player than their ww. Yes ww is without doubt very strong, but OP, I don't think so.
    Yeah you're probably right about him not being OP. I think maybe I actually have skill :O.

• 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just bought and played Fiora. Went like 16/2/5 in my first bot match. She is so much fun to play although distinctly terrible early game.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Just bought and played Fiora. Went like 16/2/5 in my first bot match. She is so much fun to play although distinctly terrible early game.
    Everyone says she's OP and she usually gets banned .

One thing you should know about her. Warwick's ult cancels out her ult. So be careful .
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says she's OP and she usually gets banned .

One thing you should know about her. Warwick's ult cancels out her ult. So be careful .
    People did exactly the same with Nautilus, they do it with all new champs for a while until they work out what to do.

And thanks I will be sure to keep that in mind! I hate being suppressed
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just went 21/7/7 in my first PvP.

I was fed early by a Yi player who thought they could beat me 1 v 1 and some clever plays by me and at the point where I am 3 or 4 kills ahead she spirals much like Yi does. The other team had an excellent fiddlesticks though and I think all my deaths were at his hands - he just shuts you down and Fiora is squishy when not attacking (assuming you build her hard AD like I do).
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can see Teemo being a massive hard counter to Fiora.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.