The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thatgr
I'm currently on dat hecarim top lane hype, love him so much

After my mocks ended up buying 3k rp and spending it on champions, dammit, so much money, why do i do it

Buying rp is never a bad idea aha. I don't want to know how much money i've spent on league, but it's too much :colondollar:
Promos into Silver 2 just started, gonna do them tomorrow I think as I don't wanna ruin this win streak
Good luck!
Original post by thatgr
Promos into Silver 2 just started, gonna do them tomorrow I think as I don't wanna ruin this win streak

I'm on 81pts silver 3 so I'll be joining you

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm done. Can't carry trash. I can't bear it anymore to see people **** up over and over. Every game you carry, there is the next one with retards on the team.
Original post by The_Blade
I'm on 81pts silver 3 so I'll be joining you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Silver bros op
would anyone like a game of League now ? im only level 15 though
Original post by SarcasticMel
I'm done. Can't carry trash. I can't bear it anymore to see people **** up over and over. Every game you carry, there is the next one with retards on the team.

Whats your rank and whats your acc name?

---

92 lp in plat III now, close to promos!...but basically cant play ranked for a month cus my home internet lags 24/7 :frown:.
Original post by AR_95

Lol dat cs :biggrin: +1 for name x) how did you lose that with that score, did your team decide to play game of throws?

Their heca even had flash, what was he smoking

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Meaty_man
Lol dat cs :biggrin: +1 for name x) how did you lose that with that score, did your team decide to play game of throws?

Their heca even had flash, what was he smoking

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of that CS was worthless...look the enemy graves is full build (admittedly boots instead of zephyr) with 8k less gold...This is what I don't like about league- how easy it is to cap out in levels and items when you are doing well but your team sucks and then enemy team catches up to you because you cannot grow more powerful and then you lose :biggrin:. Thats one thing I definitely prefer about DOTA (much more expensive/impactful items and higher level cap).

Look at the farm of both midlanes though, 100 cs on his leblanc at 51 mins lol, and only 141 on enemy viktor, 148 on riven...must have been a fairly low level game.

Also flash is okay on Heca. Heca may be one of the champions ghost is best on, but flash is still an insane spell, you cannot flash over walls with ghost, and you cannot surprise anyone with the instant mobility. Ghost always looks good on paper, but performs subpar in game IMO, though admittedly heca is one of the best candidates to use it.

EDIT:

Still impressive to lose with those stats...I bet what happened was Cherry Poppins team deliberately didn't push/end a few times they could cus they were enjoying the game, then got an unlucky team fight/few picks on them into an outnumbered team fight and just lost in 1-2 pushes whilst they were dead.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by In One Ear
A lot of that CS was worthless...look the enemy graves is full build (admittedly boots instead of zephyr) with 8k less gold...This is what I don't like about league- how easy it is to cap out in levels and items when you are doing well but your team sucks and then enemy team catches up to you because you cannot grow more powerful and then you lose :biggrin:. Thats one thing I definitely prefer about DOTA (much more expensive/impactful items and higher level cap).

Look at the farm of both midlanes though, 100 cs on his leblanc at 51 mins lol, and only 141 on enemy viktor, 148 on riven...must have been a fairly low level game.

Also flash is okay on Heca. Heca may be one of the champions ghost is best on, but flash is still an insane spell, you cannot flash over walls with ghost, and you cannot surprise anyone with the instant mobility. Ghost always looks good on paper, but performs subpar in game IMO, though admittedly heca is one of the best candidates to use it.

EDIT:

Still impressive to lose with those stats...I bet what happened was Cherry Poppins team deliberately didn't push/end a few times they could cus they were enjoying the game, then got an unlucky team fight/few picks on them into an outnumbered team fight and just lost in 1-2 pushes whilst they were dead.

Our riven went afk

We were destroying them then she left 20 minutes in. We were still destroying them in the 4v4 fights but their hecarim kept splitpushing. From then it was constant tower defence hence the CS. I still think 20/3 is an impressive 4v5 score lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
Our riven went afk

We were destroying them then she left 20 minutes in. We were still destroying them in the 4v4 fights but their hecarim kept splitpushing. From then it was constant tower defence hence the CS. I still think 20/3 is an impressive 4v5 score lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, afks really suck tbf :biggrin:!

Yeah its really frustrating when you have an afk and the enemy is "smart" about it and 4v4s you with a perma split pusher....the epitome of unfair lol.
Original post by In One Ear
Oh, afks really suck tbf :biggrin:!

Yeah its really frustrating when you have an afk and the enemy is "smart" about it and 4v4s you with a perma split pusher....the epitome of unfair lol.

They weren't smart they were bloody retarded but I mean we didn't have the best 4v5 team considering a le blanc in the team makes late game 3v5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gold 5 atm. Want to reach Plat and one day eventually Diamond, but no idea how to do so, besides... "play more".

(been playing for about 10 months.)

Anybody got any tips?
Original post by edd1234
Gold 5 atm. Want to reach Plat and one day eventually Diamond, but no idea how to do so, besides... "play more".

(been playing for about 10 months.)

Anybody got any tips?

Gold 5 in 10 months is pretty good. Keep playing.
Original post by AR_95
Gold 5 in 10 months is pretty good. Keep playing.

A few of my friends started playing very recently, and were asking me "What is it that you (or other better players) do, that I don't? How come you carry every one of my games without fail?"

as if there was one thing I could tell him. I wish that was the case right now for me to climb higher :smile: I guess it is just experience.
Original post by AR_95
They weren't smart they were bloody retarded but I mean we didn't have the best 4v5 team considering a le blanc in the team makes late game 3v5

Posted from TSR Mobile

A good leblanc can basically delete the enemy adc on demand, i wouldn't say useless at lategame. The same way a lee sin can fall off at late game, but always has the power to make plays (if he's good).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest