The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thatgr
Garen is terrifying late game imo, I used to play a lot of Garen, with just black cleaver he's great as an adc deleter, but tbf it's situational as to whether they're the villain or not

I think he's a good tank late game but if the enemy team knows how to peel or teamfight (what late game mostly consists of) then he gets kited too easily and isn't able to penetrate the backline. His damage falls off too (apart from his ult which can be somewhat strong depending on who the 'Villian' is). As a peeler he's not the worst, but to be honest I'd rather have a Mundo or Gnar late game with me both of whom can peel extremely well as well as penetrate the backline and cause some serious damage.
tilts me so hard when you do everything to carry the game but your team refuses to play as a team or build correctly, full ad aatrox definitely going to work late game
Promos to gold 1 wish me luck pls x
Original post by thatgr
Promos to gold 1 wish me luck pls x

Glhf :smile:
Original post by Raimonds
I don't really main support, but recently i've started playing nautilus support. It's so good, even though i don't do any damage XD

I actually main top lane. Quinn, new yorick is good, and garen for ranked

Oh nice :smile:

Nautilus doesn't do much damage, but does provide a lot of cc which is particularly useful for immobile AD's. I don't see many people play Quinn to be honest xD You've got quite the champion pool xD
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Oh nice :smile:

Nautilus doesn't do much damage, but does provide a lot of cc which is particularly useful for immobile AD's. I don't see many people play Quinn to be honest xD You've got quite the champion pool xD

I get quite bored of playing the same thing over and over. I recently tried xerath and was pleasantly surprised. He looks so boring to play, but is quite the opposite. and feels really powerful
lost the promos, feelsbad

so hard to get the motivation to play in freshers
taking a break from LoL. anyone want to play on it whilst im away? pm me

s5
https://gyazo.com/b8c0e2544237b98b26cbc1e8580d19d5

don't let your dreams become memes
And the Koreans are at it again.
Has anyone seen that they're showing Worlds in London cinemas on Saturday? Looks like fun
Hi am a support main looking for people to play with! DM me 😁
Original post by Jackster556
Hi am a support main looking for people to play with! DM me 😁

Hey! What's your ign? :smile:
Original post by Quick-use
Hey! What's your ign? :smile:

Jackster1611

I'm plat lmao 🙈🙈 didn't play ranked much just played it to get end of season rewards 😁
Is LoL really all the rage?
Original post by WrenLazarus
Is LoL really all the rage?

If you get hooked. It's very addictive in a certain way.
What are your top 3 favourite champs everyone?
Mine are Leblanc, thresh, and Quinn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kszyni1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Used to be a gangplank one trick but I think the latest round of nerfs have left him a bit weak. The level 6 ulti is just pathetic and has a massive cooldown now and hes so much more vulnerable in lane. I would rather it would have taken a range nerf at early ranks than damage and cooldown nerf.

Love jax as he is just a cheesy splitpush 1v9 sorta champ who has both a very strong level 1-2 and lategame.

Currently playing a lot of champs somewhat but I just think Nocturne is hilariously low counterplay if you pick the right dives.

So gonna go for jax, gangplank, nocturne. :biggrin:

Would also love to play a good vayne, but suck immensely as her...
Original post by kszyni1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine are
1. Bard (was a one trick)
2. Thresh
3. Morgana

Support main!!! Tahm Kench is a nightmare 🙈
Original post by In One Ear
Used to be a gangplank one trick but I think the latest round of nerfs have left him a bit weak. The level 6 ulti is just pathetic and has a massive cooldown now and hes so much more vulnerable in lane. I would rather it would have taken a range nerf at early ranks than damage and cooldown nerf.

Love jax as he is just a cheesy splitpush 1v9 sorta champ who has both a very strong level 1-2 and lategame.

Currently playing a lot of champs somewhat but I just think Nocturne is hilariously low counterplay if you pick the right dives.

So gonna go for jax, gangplank, nocturne. :biggrin:

Would also love to play a good vayne, but suck immensely as her...

Who doesn't suck with Vayne? I played her a bit recently for getting a chest and well I am actually just 2 or 3 wins away from mastery 5 (I played her a lot just as pre season 6 came out when the new items stacked and she was strong). I did nothing except feed. I can't even ult properly with her.

Quick Reply

Latest